What's new

RPG RPG Maker [毛玉キューブ] 春孕ノ巫女リゼット (RJ238972)

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Does anyone know how the white haired girls quest goes? I remember first time i played it she showed up in room B. and the guards took her now i play it and cant find her there?And i dont mean the blacksmith.
That should be Mayris. Have to start it by talking to the blue haired girl (Kreon) in the refugee camp, that should start the "best friend" questline. She may be in the graveyard house if you've gotten the first level done, I did it before that so not sure if she moves. Then just follow the quests, should be 4 of them, then a 5th ending event. Like the other quests, you may have to wait some days for it to advance.

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Trying to do the Adelitche teacher storyline but I honestly don't have a clue how it works and the guide isn't exactly the best through MTL

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How does one get through the Temptation Forest that loops endlessly?

Tiasmoon

Reputation score
Trying to do the Adelitche teacher storyline but I honestly don't have a clue how it works and the guide isn't exactly the best through MTL
Having problems starting this one as well. Currently at part 4 of the ''visitor'' quest (before what the author mentions as cutoff point)

No idea what to do to active it.

On the blog it says:

『先生の秘密』
 ヘカテー教徒のみ 学校の鍵を所持
 ルバーブ村の道具屋1Fにて男に話しかけると発生

Aside from knowing I need the key to the school (which I have), I don't quite understand the rest of it. Is the vendor the guy that appears in the Shop building? If so, I couldnt talk to him. Only buy from him.

Also stuck trying to rescue the pirate boss. Set the temperature to 92 degrees but I can't remove the water? Is some other item required?

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Having problems starting this one as well. Currently at part 4 of the ''visitor'' quest (before what the author mentions as cutoff point)

No idea what to do to active it.

On the blog it says:

『先生の秘密』
 ヘカテー教徒のみ 学校の鍵を所持
 ルバーブ村の道具屋1Fにて男に話しかけると発生

Aside from knowing I need the key to the school (which I have), I don't quite understand the rest of it. Is the vendor the guy that appears in the Shop building? If so, I couldnt talk to him. Only buy from him.

Also stuck trying to rescue the pirate boss. Set the temperature to 92 degrees but I can't remove the water? Is some other item required?
The first line also mentions you need to be a believer, which means having done the 4th confession event. That's the point where she accepts the villagers' way of life and becomes a believer. The second part just means one of the other people in the shop, not a vendor.

You need the key to do the 92 degree pot. It's a solution that dissolves the rust from a key you find elsewhere in the ship.

Tiasmoon

Reputation score
I see. Was wondering what the believer bit ment, that explains. Figured out what I did wrong with the pirate bit: with all the unlocked doors around I didnt remember to actually open the Boss's room (doesnt have a circle)
Thanks for the infos. :)

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
what have you done so far? have you got her to anal prostitution yet?

and where is Myris ?
if you are on the quest where you need to meet her she should be in meeting room B, and the guards take her away to the jail where you have to talk to her again. Afterwards you should get an H scene and after a few days if you try going to that aristocracy town you should see her on the road that leads to that place.

also for anyone that may have done the 4th confession event but didnt get the capture/slave event and dont want to restart the game for it, if you have the save editor, uncheck switch 164 and make sure you're not pregnant or fertilized, once in the cave you can save and re check it and start the event.

Last edited:

DarkPlace777

Lurker
Reputation score
After breastfeeding you should go to sleep and she will contemplate stuff(probably how slutty she is becoming dunno). After that go to the bar and there should be a question mark on the second notice of the noticeboard. The one next to the subquests where the girl stood. If she still stands there you need to talk to her. I think you need to be a certain level cause when i got it at level one i couldnt take the quest. Anyway its a sex notice board i think. She reads it and then time switches to night and she waits for someone to fuck her. after that you can talk in the shop with the guy that got you into anal. and then you can fuck at the bar. To make the mage slutty after you can fuck at the bar go at night to the shool middle room where she teaches you will se her getting horny. The warrior unable to see her friend suffer decides to hire a rapist at the sex noticeboard. After that in the evening you can meet the mage at the bar she will be waiting by the sexnotice board where they have a talk and accept their destiny as fuckholes. After that most events become unlocked and you just need to find them and certain plot quests become different. I dont remember if you need to check in to the church but if your stuck try cheking it or sleeping.
Can anyone share a save just before this breastfeeding or before visitors 5??
I'm already 5 hours in a game with almost everything blocked and I would like to save at least 1 hour of my life at this point u.u

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Does anyone know how to get it, that she has two embryos?
Didn't even know that was a thing. There doesn't seem to be any event tied to it in the recall room, and nothing in the common event for the status screen mentions twins, so it may not even be used in-game.

Netuse

Reputation score
I found something on the homepage.

But I'm not sure if it was implemented.

Under the paragraph: シ ル バ ー 層

"コメントで双子の話がちょこちょこあったので少し触れときたいと思います
左が通常妊娠最終段階のボテ。右が双子の場合です
かなり昔にボテにもう一段階加えてほしいという要望があったので双子ボテ自体は作ってあったんですよね
ただ固定の出産イベントがある関係上、その辺どうするかなと考えてる内に素材ごとお蔵入りに
本編に入れるかは微妙なところです"

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I found something on the homepage.

But I'm not sure if it was implemented.

Under the paragraph: シ ル バ ー 層

"コメントで双子の話がちょこちょこあったので少し触れときたいと思います
左が通常妊娠最終段階のボテ。右が双子の場合です
かなり昔にボテにもう一段階加えてほしいという要望があったので双子ボテ自体は作ってあったんですよね
ただ固定の出産イベントがある関係上、その辺どうするかなと考えてる内に素材ごとお蔵入りに
本編に入れるかは微妙なところです"
Yeah, the last part makes it sound like he was not sure it would be used in this game. I don't think it is used from what I saw in the editor when I was working on the partial, and having played it through. But I could be wrong, the game does have a convoluted way of triggering events, lol.
Also, just looked again to make sure. None of the birth events in the recall room mention twins.

Netuse

Reputation score
Have the pictures looked through, even the pregnant picture with the twins is not there. Maybe it comes in one of the update yet.

By the way, thanks for the partial. :)

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Can anyone share a save just before this breastfeeding or before visitors 5??
I'm already 5 hours in a game with almost everything blocked and I would like to save at least 1 hour of my life at this point u.u
I can give a save that's after those events described or a save where the H route was just started with getting her and the loli into the anal shop.

The twins event isnt in the game so far, maybe it will be implemented, or maybe it will go unimplemented.