What's new

RPG RPG Maker [毛玉キューブ] 春孕ノ巫女リゼット (RJ238972)

Alfredo Jones

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Seems we've got a little Thanksgiving treat: this game is now available on english DLsite.

sinhunter

Reputation score
So anyone has a saved file that has all the Hentai scenes unlocked they can lend to others?

or at least a readable english guide to how to unlock all scenes.

This is one of those games that will require players to understand Japanese if they don't want to hit a wall because they don't know what certain quests wants the player to do or what events require certain tasks to unlock H Scenes.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
The partial is up in the translations section.

YOU NEED TO START A NEW GAME TO SEE ALL THE TRANSLATIONS. Some of them are save-dependant.

Quests are translated, as well as items, skills, weapons, armor, menus, and the map screen. We didn't do the pics for the map screen since the name pops up when you interact with the location anyway. Hopefully will make it a little easier for those struggling with unlocking everything.

sinhunter

Reputation score

YOU NEED TO START A NEW GAME TO SEE ALL THE TRANSLATIONS. Some of them are save-dependant.

Quests are translated, as well as items, skills, weapons, armor, menus, and the map screen. We didn't do the pics for the map screen since the name pops up when you interact with the location anyway. Hopefully will make it a little easier for those struggling with unlocking everything.
So where is the link to download the partial? I see the page but no link.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So where is the link to download the partial? I see the page but no link.
In Yugi's google drive, the link is in his signature. If you can't see it, you probably need to enable signatures in your user control panel.

sinhunter

Reputation score
So anyone manage to obtain Assassination medals?

I know the game has a Assassination mechanic by attacking the enemies from behind but they keep spotting me when I get close.

Also, is the drunk rape events in the 1st town or another town?

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So anyone manage to obtain Assassination medals?

I know the game has a Assassination mechanic by attacking the enemies from behind but they keep spotting me when I get close.

Also, is the drunk rape events in the 1st town or another town?
You can press S to slow down time when enemies are on the screen. Also worth noting it doesn't say anything when you get a medal, it just adds them to your inventory. Also, there are items that increase the number of medals you get.

The drunk event should be in the first town, yes. If you're talking about the one I think you are, it's in the brewery, has a potion symbol above the door. You'll have to talk to the brothers in there several times to trigger it. Will have to wait a day between each conversation. Also, it's closed on certain days of the week, so if the door is closed, just wait a day.

sinhunter

Reputation score
Anyone else having issues with "Repair the House" Quest? I got the 50 stones, 50 wood, 30 nails, and 10 cloth but the quest still does not take them.

kashem2

Reputation score
Anyone else having issues with "Repair the House" Quest? I got the 50 stones, 50 wood, 30 nails, and 10 cloth but the quest still does not take them.
there are chests just inside, in the right hallway you need to put the items in.

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The author has posted a walkthrough to getting all the events, but they are not in sequence.

If any kind souls could re-organize the flow of events, that would be great.
I can translate this when I get time on my day off.

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there a reason why all Icons in this game are kinda mess up for every item and skill? Had to load it up in a editor myself and fix it because the healing spell was labeled with a suicide sign...

SD18

Reputation score
Was talking about it on discord and looking in the editor, and found a missable scene that's not mentioned in the dev's blog post. This is one where players will likely lock themselves out and never know it existed, and it's a long event with multiple scenes, so thought I'd share the info.

Confessing to the sister for the 4th time locks you out of it. Also the main character cannot be pregnant, or even fertilized.

If you've gone to the northeast far enough, east past the Maple House restaurant, you should have seen a gate with some guards that won't let you in. This is the noble/aristocrat territory. There is a way in, it's the small cave just a bit to the west from there. If you've confessed the 4th time or are pregnant, the door will be closed and it won't even show up on the map as an entrance. But if it's open, there will be a guy in there being attacked by monsters. Defeat them to start the event.

Will put in a spoiler what the event consists of, for those who want to know if it's worth backtracking to an earlier save or whatever:
The noble, Gordon, kidnaps the MC and enslaves her with a magic collar, starts out with her in a cage with 2 other women, they have lesbian fun times if she doesn't escape, then if she still hasn't escaped, it will progress to him having sex with her and mindbreaking her into his slave pet. Progresses until she is pregnant and mindbroken (there will be a choice to let some merchants gangbang her while pregnant at one point), she gives birth in public, then he kicks her out because he got tired of her, basically. Left out minor details obviously, but that's the idea.
Just stumbled into that one myself while looking for ways to unlock the mage's scenes. So weird how she can come back from being mindbroken so many times lol.

sinhunter

Reputation score
Yesh... talk about a punishing final boss fight. Wish there was a way to lower the difficulty of fights so people who only want to focus on H-scenes can focus on H-Scenes.

Have to grind all the way up to maybe lvl 60 or higher with good silver or gold gear if players want to beat the final boss due to the back to back fight and the boss can kill you within two or three turns unless you spam healing and defense buff.

Also, once you beat the final boss does this game unlock all H-Scenes and where can I go to view all H-Scenes?

Just stumbled into that one myself while looking for ways to unlock the mage's scenes. So weird how she can come back from being mindbroken so many times lol.
I have been curious on some of these H-scenes since I hvae yet to run into some of the ones shown on the advertisement in the demo images for this game and I am not at the final boss stage just grinding levels until I am strong enough to beat the final boss and hopefully not get murdered in two or three turns.

The fight difficulty for this game feel like they just set it at very hard mode by default due to how bosses can easily take out 1/3 to 1/2 of your HP in 1 turn.

Last edited:

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Also, once you beat the final boss does this game unlock all H-Scenes and where can I go to view all H-Scenes?
In the latest version of the game, yes it unlocks all scenes.

To view H scenes, the "Ruins of Recollection" on the west coast is what you're looking for. It's south of the abandoned blacksmith shop. It has a teleporter, so might check if you've already been there.

Alfredo Jones

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ooof, that's harsh. What translations do you miss out on if use an old save file?

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Ooof, that's harsh. What translations do you miss out on if use an old save file?
Mainly just character names for the main characters and any bulletin board quests you already had going. And possibly gear you have equipped, due to the system the dev used. Items and quests (other than bulletin board) should update properly though.

vilicious69

Reputation score
2 question
1 what happened to the pirate girl after i save her
2 what the code for this to enter the elven place
lizette.JPG

hubibub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know how the white haired girls quest goes? I remember first time i played it she showed up in room B. and the guards took her now i play it and cant find her there?And i dont mean the blacksmith.

Last edited: