What's new

RPG RPG Maker [毛玉キューブ] 春孕ノ巫女リゼット (RJ238972)

Acac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Sorry question about the scenes getting locked out. If I am on quest "Visitor 5" (go to elf village), am I already too far and the scenes are locked out? Is there a guide for this? Thanks!

byran47

Reputation score
Where is the Double penetration scene in the game? One of the chain quests I'm missing im guessing. Where do I start?

mario11561

Reputation score
Tks, i found it yester day, thank you, but now i stuck at the mission Captured Pirate, i can't go to the room beacause it locked
do you know how to go to that room , and how to find the Taco recipe @@

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Blacksmith hammer quest must be bugged.
I have the hammer but i cant give it to him.

Edit: Not Bugged, You need to kill the mini boss before you can give it to him

1592484268339.png 1592484280967.png

Last edited:

golumface

Reputation score
Can someone upload a complete Save/s of the game or explain how to get the full unlocked gallery ?

fortheheckofit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
is there a walktrough? i can't seem to fidn almost any h-scene at all except the anal brothel

also i tryed to use the gallery unlocker but nothing happen?

fangenstein84

Reputation score
Kedama did post a "how to unlock" on his blog ( ) but i agree sometimes it's somewhat lacking... and in Japanese (you can google translate it though...).
Game is kinda picky and H-events unlocking isn't really instinctive as players ( not criticizing, i did so myself ) often follow main quests thinking "if i can't see an event then it should mean i need to make more progress on storyline". Which is not the case, most of CG is optional and easy to miss.

To summarize :
You are supposed to take your time making progress on H-related sidequests such as Lisette's woes in order to "corrupt" other girls. Be careful as progressing too much with storyline ( Visitor 5 ) will lock you out from most H-events.

- Lisette's woes 1~4 : unlocks after talking to the barmistress, anal sex, birthing, pregnant again etc... Days after birthing 2nd child you will be asked to write your name to get impregnated; thus becoming a follower of Hecate with Lisette's woes 4 (required to make progress with the other girls).
- Rescue Caldera : optional but required to unlock True & Futa endings (virgin roads).
- Closed door/repair materials : required to make progress with subheroines H-scenes ( Meiris/ Rosina/ Carmen (no scenes for her) and to unlock underground later. Unlocking the door requires doing school investigation (switch a lever). You can unlock underground on late game by talking to Nadi in the anal prostitution house (if memory serves).
- Anal prostitution quests : required to begin Adeliche (Adeline) H-events and more...

- Adeliche : After you completed Lisette's woes 3 (and/or 2nd child), first quest will appear asking you to meet with her in the bar at night for anal prostitution (Lisette must have 5times anal), comeback next day at night for fella event and meet Radomir and another anal scene. After becoming a follower and listening to someone else as a sister a man sould appear on 1st floor of your house, talk with him and you'll be asked to check Adeline at night (H-scene). go write her name on the board in the bar next day so she can have sex. Meet her in the bar at night next day. Wait until she gives birth. After this, without any quest given, you'll have to look for Erik ( one of Adeline students (even though he still appears in the classroom)); he's on the top of the cliff, north from Nina's forge. come back to the city and sleep you'll see fella scene; few days later, a full H-scene. As she is most likely to get impregnated before erik can do her, you will have to wait her 3rd child for her last scenes, the last one being her giving birth in the classroom (there won't be a quest for it : just go in the classroom when she's due).
- Meiris : follow "best friends" questline (begins in the forest (main village south exit)), follows on refugees camp, bar then joins with Carmen storyline (one of the naked girls doing sowing then moving into her house) days later (popped up around the prison event with Kicks (the kid) for me) . After Meiris got raped, you'll find her giving birth days later north-east of Maple house restaurant. It ends with Lisette breastfeeding her child.
- Rosina : requires having repaired the house and the refugees move in + Lisette's woes 4. Talk to her for H-scene and days later she will give birth in the cemetary next to the house.
- Kunui : Follow main storyline until she moves with the blacksmith, visit them at night for 1st H-scene and if you have cleared Lisette's woes 3~4 she will get pregnant, talk with her late pregnancy in the bar at night. Ends with her birth scene at night in workshop.
- Marulie : Requires finishing Lisette's woes and Adeliche (Adeline)'s first birth. Starts after Visitor 5 so make sure you check all requirements. Should be easy enough to follow; note that both her and Luciela give birth and stay in the elf village after that and in the underground of Lisette land.
- Luciela : Free "add-on" birthscene after Marulie's questline.
- Caldera is a special case, her raping scenes (with you losing to the traitor) aside, she has only True route ending scenes... And even then... I don't really understand how it works for her.
That should be pretty much all i know.
In order to watch all scenes if you chose to unlock it you need to go in a cave southwest from the refugee camp and unlock it all with a sphere.

fortheheckofit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Kedama did post a "how to unlock" on his blog ( ) but i agree sometimes it's somewhat lacking... and in Japanese (you can google translate it though...).
Game is kinda picky and H-events unlocking isn't really instinctive as players ( not criticizing, i did so myself ) often follow main quests thinking "if i can't see an event then it should mean i need to make more progress on storyline". Which is not the case, most of CG is optional and easy to miss.

To summarize :
You are supposed to take your time making progress on H-related sidequests such as Lisette's woes in order to "corrupt" other girls. Be careful as progressing too much with storyline ( Visitor 5 ) will lock you out from most H-events.

- Lisette's woes 1~4 : unlocks after talking to the barmistress, anal sex, birthing, pregnant again etc... Days after birthing 2nd child you will be asked to write your name to get impregnated; thus becoming a follower of Hecate with Lisette's woes 4 (required to make progress with the other girls).
- Rescue Caldera : optional but required to unlock True & Futa endings (virgin roads).
- Closed door/repair materials : required to make progress with subheroines H-scenes ( Meiris/ Rosina/ Carmen (no scenes for her) and to unlock underground later. Unlocking the door requires doing school investigation (switch a lever). You can unlock underground on late game by talking to Nadi in the anal prostitution house (if memory serves).
- Anal prostitution quests : required to begin Adeliche (Adeline) H-events and more...

- Adeliche : After you completed Lisette's woes 3 (and/or 2nd child), first quest will appear asking you to meet with her in the bar at night for anal prostitution (Lisette must have 5times anal), comeback next day at night for fella event and meet Radomir and another anal scene. After becoming a follower and listening to someone else as a sister a man sould appear on 1st floor of your house, talk with him and you'll be asked to check Adeline at night (H-scene). go write her name on the board in the bar next day so she can have sex. Meet her in the bar at night next day. Wait until she gives birth. After this, without any quest given, you'll have to look for Erik ( one of Adeline students (even though he still appears in the classroom)); he's on the top of the cliff, north from Nina's forge. come back to the city and sleep you'll see fella scene; few days later, a full H-scene. As she is most likely to get impregnated before erik can do her, you will have to wait her 3rd child for her last scenes, the last one being her giving birth in the classroom (there won't be a quest for it : just go in the classroom when she's due).
- Meiris : follow "best friends" questline (begins in the forest (main village south exit)), follows on refugees camp, bar then joins with Carmen storyline (one of the naked girls doing sowing then moving into her house) days later (popped up around the prison event with Kicks (the kid) for me) . After Meiris got raped, you'll find her giving birth days later north-east of Maple house restaurant. It ends with Lisette breastfeeding her child.
- Rosina : requires having repaired the house and the refugees move in + Lisette's woes 4. Talk to her for H-scene and days later she will give birth in the cemetary next to the house.
- Kunui : Follow main storyline until she moves with the blacksmith, visit them at night for 1st H-scene and if you have cleared Lisette's woes 3~4 she will get pregnant, talk with her late pregnancy in the bar at night. Ends with her birth scene at night in workshop.
- Marulie : Requires finishing Lisette's woes and Adeliche (Adeline)'s first birth. Starts after Visitor 5 so make sure you check all requirements. Should be easy enough to follow; note that both her and Luciela give birth and stay in the elf village after that and in the underground of Lisette land.
- Luciela : Free "add-on" birthscene after Marulie's questline.
- Caldera is a special case, her raping scenes (with you losing to the traitor) aside, she has only True route ending scenes... And even then... I don't really understand how it works for her.
That should be pretty much all i know.
In order to watch all scenes if you chose to unlock it you need to go in a cave southwest from the refugee camp and unlock it all with a sphere.
thanks for the heads up, how do i progress with kid in the school after the blowjob?

fangenstein84

Reputation score
You don't : Second scene should trigger some days later by itself. Just save and sleep, like, 10 days to see if it triggers. If it doesn't then i'm not sure why...
There's a scene to unlock with the bonefire in "Deep forest-entrance"; i remember it kinda triggered me when i was trying to unlock scenes but i don't remember why (maybe related; maybe not at all)...

fortheheckofit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
ok i'm now stuck on meiris, i completed best friends but nothing happen after that

and how do i get the semen for the cum sandwich? i tryed to get attacked by monsters with h-attacks but it didn't give me anything

Dybbuk

Demon Girl
Reputation score
ok i'm now stuck on meiris, i completed best friends but nothing happen after that

and how do i get the semen for the cum sandwich? i tryed to get attacked by monsters with h-attacks but it didn't give me anything
In the sexshop (in the basement of the restaurant, after opening it with the code) there is an item that collects semen (Semen Storage kit)

fortheheckofit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In the sexshop (in the basement of the restaurant, after opening it with the code) there is an item that collects semen (Semen Storage kit)
hum din't know there was a sexshop, how do i unlock this? how do i get the code?

Last edited:

fortheheckofit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Dybbuk

Demon Girl
Reputation score
thanks a lot, now there is just 1 thing i don't get, this semen kit say that stores semen after a blowjob, but i don't a single repeatable event that gives blowjobs?? the only ones i can repeat however i want are the anal brothel and the ones at the bar that are virtually all the same...how do i unlock a repeatable blowjob event?
Sorry, that I do not know... I can only say that without trying (only repeated the anal prostitution event for the Cash and the basement event it seems to open) I managed to get 23 units of cum, and that the cum sandwich is nothing worth trying to work hard for (It only recovers 100HP to the party and has no nutritional value for pregnancy)
EDIT: It seems the anal prostitution gives you semen as well. Just had the event and semen went up by two units.

Last edited: