What's new

Laws of the Night OOC and Discussion

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Laws of the Night OOC and Discussion

I'm kind of guessing that she's dressed up in the usual she-trenchie outfit too, which isn't lending her any credence in Jaylene's books. That combined with the unusual speech patterns is ringing 'psycho' alarms in the back of her brain even if she can't see any katanas or C4. XD

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Yup... trenchie outfit...And yes, it should conceal most of her weapons... as long as you don't start rummaging the pockets. Then you'll probably find illegal explosives and other potentially dangerous equipment.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

How old was Luna before she was embraced again? XD

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Erm... 19, or so the character sheet goes.

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Umm, yeah, in Canada, up to a four inch knife is legal, and anything past that isn't, guns included...

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Exactly ;X... On that note Luna's also had a few bad run-ins with the local law enforcement around places where she's stayed so far, mainly as she doesn't hesitate to kill them in addition to the criminals if they try to hinder her or are also corrupt. In short... she's a law onto herself for the most part, and seeing as she's ceased to be human now, common run of the mill cops won't be able to stop her really.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

The sad part is I actually talk like that some time, especially when I've been drinking or if I get excited. At least I don't think in French though otherwise I would type in Franglish and drive everyone insane.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Can't wait to see what Ronell does when he finds out that he can get drunk by drinking blood of drunk people! XD

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

"Ahem excuse me is there a scotch drinker in here if so your car is on fire. Don't worry about all the shadows outside I'm sure it's safe to go out and make sure you car is no longer on fire."

It could be worse he could be a crack addict.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Nya ha ha ha ha. *ahem* Done with the cheesy fake transylvanian evil laughter now. >_> Mostly.... :p

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

>.>, at least your character can't become addicted to another vampire's blood... Although if I lead Luna the way I currently intend (to push the limits of her hunger as long as she can out of a reluctance to drink the blood of her victims or normal "clean" people) she'd probably end up draining a vampire...

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah I can't wait till my character goes to shave the first time.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

What about diseases and such, especially blood born ones? Are vampires immune?

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

That entirely depends. If it's simply blood-borne, they are immune, but can pass it on to those they bite. If it actually effects the blood itself (no examples come to mind, except maybe Siphilus (s?)?), then yes, they are affected.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

":c I got bugs with my Kiss, damnit."

Well that sucks for whomever they bite and don't kill! I imagine the old ones must be just rife with diseases they're carrying. XD

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Check avoid hemophiliac's then.

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Isn't Hemophilia a genetic disorder and not a disease? And diseases stay in the blood, so if you drain yourself and start fresh, you should be fine, at least for the ones you yourself are immune to ;)

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

I thought it had something to do with the blood not being able to clot in the same way. Maybe it's just worth less blood points?

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Yep the "bleeder" disease. It may be genetic, not really my area of expertise. It is incredibly rare though so it probably wouldn't matter anyway.

Either way probably not that important for roleplaying purposes, even though a syphiltic vampire could be pretty funny. Damn Frenchies spreading there diseases around... Oh wait, darn.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

So are there princes for bedroom communities, so to speak? Like, would Airdrie or Sherwood Park (communities near to Calgary and Edmonton, respectively) have their own princes, or would they just be incorporated into the larger cities?

...XD "I AM THE PRINCE OF BALZAK! SHOW ME RESPECT!"

Tee hee hee hee. And by that I mean, what about the towns that are smaller than Red Deer? Would they be zoned around the larger cities or have their own little... duke or earl... or whatever?