What's new

Laws of the Night OOC and Discussion

Re: Laws of the Night OOC and Discussion

I don't know what you're talking about, I would never diablerize anyone. That would be wrong, and if you believe that I've got some swamp land in Nunavut to sell you.

Silly Toreador you can't hide from me, I have shinies here look at them.

*is already hidden and won't fall for that trick*

*pulls out incendiary grenade*

Wanna die with us ronny? I'll take the whole room with us. Barbequed kindred, sounds tasty no?

Actually, for the sake of game balance, any number of incendiary grenades going off at once will cause no more than 3 agg per round, although I think it might insta-toast them if you manage to cram a live one down their throat ;)

Claire is actually a sergeant... not a constable.

I would like to take a moment here to point out that Mist was going to use her own name before Claire asked her if she was Eve, so really, it's her own fault for assuming ;)

That ain't why Claire hates her.

Oh I know, just sayin' she played you good ;)

And that's why she hates her...

are we supposed to keep track of our health and such Shrike?

Yes please. I will try, but it will be hard to keep track of damage and blood expenditures for 11 people, so it's nice to have a backup for when things fall behind :)

okay, I put mine on my character sheet.

I hate you Shrike!

*Glares menancingly*

Pools noted. And yes, Diablerie is tempting, but if you're caught, you're fucked. And do note that there are likely at least two someone's in the game that can see the black lines in your aura. One's come up already and the other, well, if you've been reading, you can probably figure it out.

Also, fight nice, kids. Don't make me turn this thread around.

Oooh, I wish Clara would kick that Brick's ass.

It ain't gonna happen, but I can wish for it anyways.

Aww, Clara has an admirer! How cute! And you're right, of course, but having a cheering section is always nice.

Ha ha ha ha

I knew I was screwed but having a cheering section COULD BOOST MY SPIRITS UP ENOUGH TO WIN!!!

What I don't get is why so many of the other Kindred taking pity on dying Kine happen to have bags of blood with them, while Brick and his friend, who planned to Embrace somebody, had to go and grab someone to feed their new servant.

Well, can you take pity on Clara's feelings, and give her a present: she keeps Brick and company tied up long enough, and Vincent shows up, pissed at them. Then Vincent can help Clara deal with the girl, and not in the "killing" sense.

Pretty please?

Pretty sure she got embraced by one of the evil guys that are trying to harden her for war or seomthing...

The Cams have blood bags for themselves, usually emergencies only, so they pass it up to the fresh ones so they don't have to worry about being drained themselves if they can't pull the fresh one off. Brick's a Sabbat, not only would it be harder for him to get his hands on one, but he wouldn't care to anyways, as there are walking bloodbags on the street all night anyways ;)

Also, my time on the public computer is all but up, and my cell is refusing to work. How long do you plan on staying on, TWO?

I'll stay on a long time if you want me to...

I don't get any sleep here anyway <.<

Back