What's new

Laws of the Night OOC and Discussion

Re: Laws of the Night OOC and Discussion

"Quick everyone grab him. I'm sorry Rashar but this is for everyone's benefit since we'll be living together the next few days."

*Luna stands idly by...reading a small book with a upside-down red cross etched onto it...*

Perhaps part of the reason I like Gangrel is, like Ronny, they remind me of werewolves. Unlike Ronny, I think werewolves are the shit, and want to do my own story with em... some day.

Alrighty, I'm off playing Riv er IRL ;) If Copper feels comfy shifting things along some, feel free to, maybe to the warehouse and starting the tutorial perhaps? Love y'all, cya later! :D

Really you like werewolves Sinful I never would have guessed.:rolleyes:

Well I did say to each their own so it's okay for others to like them. I myself like nossies. Why because they're so damn charismatic, that and my favorite vampire movie has a nossie.

Copper's gotta catch up and hope her internet doesn't go down AGAIN. Hence my absence for a while. Stupid provider keeps having outages.

Anywho, a quick little summation would be fine, honestly. No need to go through everyone's. Izzy'd like time to talk to Raven without the others being able to overhear (*shifty eyes*), if that's possible during the stuffgetting. Otherwise, it can wait.

And Ronny, insofar as I know, this is after the Gangrel left, so they're one of the Independent clans, rather than part of the Cams.

Alright, I'm back, had a great time :) unfortunately, I have been awake for 40+ hours, so I'm having a shower and going to bed :/

The setting is Masquerade, not Requiem. I'm pretty sure the Gangrel are still a clan in the cams, but I really don't know exactly when they left, so once again, I turn to Copper with her larger lore base and experience :) that being said, night night all, I'll try and get up and running again when I get up, I promise! :)

Really you like werewolves Sinful I never would have guessed.:rolleyes:

Hmmm, good thing I mentioned it then.

Timon ate Pumba

Yeah I know it's Masquerade not Requiem, there's only like 5 clans in Requiem.

Alrighty then, that last part is confusing though. Why did Timon eat Puumba? Why? I love Puumba.

That was just something random I felt like putting in. I was bored.

Ah I see, well heres how I've been entertaining myself lately. Since I have an overabundance of boredom lately. It's a pretty fun game.

Alright, I'm back, had a great time :) unfortunately, I have been awake for 40+ hours, so I'm having a shower and going to bed :/

The setting is Masquerade, not Requiem. I'm pretty sure the Gangrel are still a clan in the cams, but I really don't know exactly when they left, so once again, I turn to Copper with her larger lore base and experience :) that being said, night night all, I'll try and get up and running again when I get up, I promise! :)

Glad to have you back and that you had a good time.

To the question at hand: If you are using the "Mind's Eye Theater Laws of the Night Revised rules," then yes, Gangrel are an independent clan, having left the Camarilla after...well, okay, the Gangrel don't talk about it (and I don't know what book explains it, if at all. Will have to check the Clanbook.)

This setting is also the one with the Assamites having broken the blood curse (as Luna *has* mentioned wanting to drink the blood of other vamps and I think her sire would have warned her away from it otherwise), the Ravnos nearly having been destroyed by their Antidiluvian, and the Malks having Dementation.

So Gangrels are our own clan? Sweet!

They can show me the world... in all it shimmering splendor.

Only if you choose a tiger as your animal form when you hit that level of protean.

Or a monkey.

I think it says in that wikipedia entrance - or somewhere in this thread - that City Gangrel tend towards urban animals.
What kind of urban predators are there that can fight a human? None, except perhaps dogs. . .
(Hmmm, a Newfoundland is rather large, massive and has long fur. . . Dibs if I can't get a bear.)

Sewer rats are pretty big and their bite can be pretty bad. Don't forget that the Gangrel are more survivors than fighters, too.

How about insects would they count as animals for protean, then you could be a bee and go get Toxic.

I think it says in that wikipedia entrance - or somewhere in this thread - that City Gangrel tend towards urban animals.
What kind of urban predators are there that can fight a human? None, except perhaps dogs. . .
(Hmmm, a Newfoundland is rather large, massive and has long fur. . . Dibs if I can't get a bear.)

Mastiffs. Holy shit, I saw one last weekend and you couldn've put a saddle on the damn thing.

Wait... I'm an Urban Gangrel?

yep, sorry, guess i wasn't clear on that, City Gangrel. funnily enough, Mist is River's sire as well, hence the Prince's amusement ;)

Darn, I was hoping for normal Gangrel... oh well. I'll just have to think of a different animal then.

Back