What's new

Laws of the Night OOC and Discussion

Re: Laws of the Night OOC and Discussion

Well yeah, I guess he can do the inspection/knows somebody that can do it. And with some extra side mirrors, he should be good to go in regards of safety.
'course, nothing of this is going to happen if the GMs are not okay with him building a "mobile coffin," so to speak. He does have the know-how.

Wait there are goody two shoe vampires, I must have missed them. Goody two shoes military types do exist, but I don't usually like them.

As to the "mobile coffin", that actually fits in with those goals we were talking about. So it also fits in with things I'm already planning for you.

Wait there are goody two shoe vampires, I must have missed them. Goody two shoes military types do exist, but I don't usually like them.

Eh, this was more to a conversation between me and Shrike where she pointed out pretty much all my characters are very good and generally military.

Indeed it was. Yay for Sin for stretching her roleplay boundaries! :D

I've been trying to keep up with the posting, and it's so confusing, I keep thinking I have to come up with a reply for all this. Makes me nervous XD

Ah, gotcha. It is good to test your boundaries while roleplaying, though I'm guilty of the same thing myself. Most of them like the drink a bit too much, at least before they die that is.

Well actually Shrike you can reply if you want, especially if it's more of a local question. For some reason my knowledge of New Orleans doesn't apply much to Red Deer. Go figure.

Mine are all over the place. Though I've yet to RP a male.

I want to... somewhere. xD

So am I right in assuming that everyone understands everything in the basic info thread since I didn't necessarily explain everything completely. Or anything else that's happened, since it's moving a little quick.

I've been playing Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines, which has helped me get a good grip on the universe.

Is that the one with the TV or the Haunted House? Or is it both? I have both games. You'd think I'd have played them by now...

That would be the one with both, and in my opinion the better of the two games. Playing a Malkavian in that game is so much fun! XD

Ronny, I'll try and respond if I see something that I figure I'd know better. you may have noticed that I went and edited your post a while back, fixed River's way of talking ;)

I played a male in Sin's RP back when that started, I had fun with it. Wish it could have lasted a bit longer, but oh well.

Thought they were both in one game. I remember the write up for Requiem. "And you, 12th century boy, need to learn to use a gun!" Laughed so hard. And I remember Sin's RP. I had fun with that!

Not too many of my GM types like cross-playing. The one probably wouldn't mind it, but I have more fun with girls in that game. And the other flat out doesn't allow it unless we make a really good case.

I find it does tend to create more confusion than anything else in most games, though I find internet ones to be less so, depending on how well you know the person. One of the guys in my offline DnD game insisted on playing a female Druid/Bard, and we forget the female part far more often than not. XD

That just came up in our Arkham Horror game last night. Of course, we were quoting Gamers 2, but that was beside the point.

And yeah, that was fun in my one D&D game...we had a guy playing a girl and I was a girl playing a guy. That was fun. Especially when they'd forget which gender each of us were in game.

Haha! Gamers! Heeeeee! I love those movies!

You guys enjoyed my RP? Hunh. Maybe I'll have to bring in my zombie survival one if my attendance here spikes.

I've only ever played the demo for Requiem, since I've never been able to find the actual games for either one. Not that I ever really play any games that much anyways.

Nope, I completely missed that you edited it until you pointed it out. That is what I meant though.

I only play opposite sex characters in certain games like my monthly D&D game, of course I'm technically playing most of the characters there, usually. In a game like this I wouldn't simply because it would be rather confusing especially to myself, and I'm already confused enough as it is.

I'm glad I downloaded Firefox for my new computer it really helps on long posts like that last one.

Whee. Bold Eve is bold. If she were still human shed be pissing herself in fear, but bold nonetheless

Whee. Bold Eve is bold. If she were still human shed be pissing herself in fear, but bold nonetheless

Fortune favours the bold!!

But Claire is still a bitch.

Last edited:
Back