What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [Leaf Geometry] ASYLUM (RJ289299)

Syrath

Reputation score
Did you get the one in the clouds?
I'm in the same position, and I don't really get where you mean by that, unless you mean the Gusty Tranquillita.

I've gotten 6/7, one from each area besides Amilitae and the one that I haven't gotten on the warp list yet, though I know it exists from the Achievements. I'm on the "choice" part of the story and have done the sidequest unlocking the corpse you use them on, so I know I'm far enough to collect them all.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I'm in the same position, and I don't really get where you mean by that, unless you mean the Gusty Tranquillita.

I've gotten 6/7, one from each area besides Amilitae and the one that I haven't gotten on the warp list yet, though I know it exists from the Achievements. I'm on the "choice" part of the story and have done the sidequest unlocking the corpse you use them on, so I know I'm far enough to collect them all.
It's a place called Kaelmuseum.
You get there from going through the grave at the top of Amilitae.

Syrath

Reputation score
It's a place called Kaelmuseum.
You get there from going through the grave at the top of Amilitae.
You mean the one talking about a Red Feather on its text at the top of Albus's Tower, or something else?

Does it need an Event?

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
You mean the one talking about a Red Feather on its text at the top of Albus's Tower, or something else?

Does it need an Event?
Yeah, you need to die to an enemy called the bringer.
She's in the basement of Amilitae on the way to the mechanic city.

Syrath

Reputation score
Now with the Red Feather I've gone through the White Town area and also reached the door at Bottom Waters of Sin that I can't open.

The Events I'm missing are 16, 38, and 39. I've gotten the Exploration achievements for every area except Adolatio (obviously, due to the door), and Indashal (I've scoured the place multiple times to find this. If there's an area beyond the mining town, fortress, mansion, plateau and Purga's Birthplace, I haven't found it...or missed the adventuring notes somewhere.

Oh, and there's that red door near the Nekochu village that I can't open either. For half the doors the game gives you a log to keep track of and hint how to open them, it has another half it completely leaves an unknown...

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Now with the Red Feather I've gone through the White Town area and also reached the door at Bottom Waters of Sin that I can't open.

The Events I'm missing are 16, 38, and 39. I've gotten the Exploration achievements for every area except Adolatio (obviously, due to the door), and Indashal (I've scoured the place multiple times to find this. If there's an area beyond the mining town, fortress, mansion, plateau and Purga's Birthplace, I haven't found it...or missed the adventuring notes somewhere.

Oh, and there's that red door near the Nekochu village that I can't open either. For half the doors the game gives you a log to keep track of and hint how to open them, it has another half it completely leaves an unknown...
Yep.
This game is insanely obtuse on purpose.
I think it's trying to emulate dark souls. If you include the concept of estus flasks, NO MAP, cryptic world layout, and setting where there are no heroes then the similarities abound.
You don't need all the fragments to get the ending though.
The Lewd Ending's probably the canon ending I'd say. In every other ending one of the two choices is left unhappy and the other dead.

Syrath

Reputation score
Yep.
This game is insanely obtuse on purpose.
I think it's trying to emulate dark souls. If you include the concept of estus flasks, NO MAP, cryptic world layout, and setting where there are no heroes then the similarities abound.
You don't need all the fragments to get the ending though.
The Lewd Ending's probably the canon ending I'd say. In every other ending one of the two choices is left unhappy and the other dead.
Yeah, the Dark Souls parallels were pretty clear early on.

The issue is I feel like the dev tried to directly emulate the 3D-based design of Dark Souls into 2D, including things like dead end paths with little to no value and minor treasures without considering why they exist in Dark Souls.

A lot of my time when exploring is spent backtracking to paths I 'missed' only to find they end half a screen later with no reward. Then again in areas like the first Forest region which is so open-ended that even having cleared the exploration in that region I'm entirely unsure whether I got everything there or not.

I get that it's the dev experimenting, but I prefered in their prior games how pretty much every deviation in the path of a dungeon or area lead to treasure, an important zone, or a sidequest. Made it much easier to keep track of exploration.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
The issue is I feel like the dev tried to directly emulate the 3D-based design of Dark Souls into 2D, including things like dead end paths with little to no value and minor treasures without considering why they exist in Dark Souls.
I don't think 2D or 3D makes any difference here? They're pretty shitty in Dark Souls too.
A lot of my time when exploring is spent backtracking to paths I 'missed' only to find they end half a screen later with no reward. Then again in areas like the first Forest region which is so open-ended that even having cleared the exploration in that region I'm entirely unsure whether I got everything there or not.
Yeah, the maps are really samey in tiles.
I still like them to a degree though. All the shortcuts you unlock are nice and finding your way back to lamps is a satisfying loop.
I get that it's the dev experimenting, but I prefered in their prior games how pretty much every deviation in the path of a dungeon or area lead to treasure, an important zone, or a sidequest. Made it much easier to keep track of exploration.
I feel like that's not a fair comparison to make.
He clearly chose to NOT label this game as a SEQUEL game. Expecting the same design principles doesn't make sense.

I think the game is being obtuse on purpose. Maybe he wants people to go online and look for help? Kind of like how dark souls only became popular after it became easy for people who are stuck to seek help. It wasn't that popular on release.

Calamn

Reputation score
can anyone explain the plot please? I don't get it at all, and I'm stuck, after beating the fourth dungeon, no idea what to do and I'm totally lost forget what places I've been to etc, can anyone explain the plot and if possible does anyone have a map?

Ionenschatten

Reputation score
Damn just what is this game? I expected a 3hour playthrough and rn im lvl 24 with 7 hours played and this thread here confused me even more.
There is basically 0 story for me so far and the H scenes are obvious to get but so far I've opted to get none. The maps are all incredibly confusing because the game is so large but I'M pretty sure thats intentional.
For me Malice is disconnected from the world as well as stubborn and determined. Gives me a good vibe. A lot of people in Asylum seem to have given up and you often encounter the corpses of those that tried to opt out of life.

I have a stupid question tho. What does the strange meat do?

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
What does the strange meat do?
Increases your evil points.
It's only something you have to worry about if you take the side of evil, and kill the boy in white. You need a lot of evil to fight the game's superboss. No adult content tied to that super-postgame stuff tho so no big deal in missing it.

WOLFEZ

Reputation score
Where tf are you supposed to go after first 11 or 12 quests??? Lost as fuck

killer9234322

Reputation score
Is there a map just for the distortions??? i cant remember where all of them exactly are....