What's new

Leena's Bed and Breakfast

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score
Re: Leena's Bed and Breakfast

Sarah came into the Bed and Breakfast's main room, looking around. Odd, it was quieter then earlier...

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Sarah looks annoyedly at the scanner in front of her, poking at the buttons again. ""Come on! I wanna get in! Someone's gotta be home! AW SHIT ON A SHINGLE!"

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah was likely still pissed when she heard Claudia's voice behind her.

"Whoa, what's going on? I just get back and hear all the shouting, what's up?"

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

The girl literally jumped at the sound of voices. "Finally! I got no idea where anyone is around here!" she half-ranted, turning to Claudia. "Think Chris is in the wharehouse, but RJ and Leena's nowhere in sight. How was Colorado?"

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Claudia chuckled.

"Adventurous to say the least. We got attacked by four Hunter Alpha's, and well ... one apparently got a case of the hard on for me."

She frowned slightly.

"Leena isn't here? Strange. Let's see if we can ask Chris then. Or Sean even, he should have been back already."

She opened her Farnsworth and called Sean.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"All I know is it's too bloody quiet around here and I'm thinking we got another bloody crisis before we even get settled for the bleeding night..." The girl complained, leaning against the wall. "Not much, just what seemed to be a half-hearted action against us for taking the artifact, I still think it was too easy..."

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sean answered hurriedly, "Make it quick, I'm a little busy in a meeting with the boss."

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kevin sighs as he looks at the scanner, his right hand on his chin as he examines the pad "It seems we have a technical problem." he says, rubbing his chin as he thinks on what to do "I could pick the lock on the door. I didn't get into the FBI just because of my looks." he says, sifting around for something in his left pocket

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Ellen walks in with the group, standing at the scanner with the rest of them. "Is there a problem?" She asks, unsure why they were all hanging around the door.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"Depends what you mean by problem, Leena and RJ aren't here at the moment and Chris and who knows who are locked into the wharehouse for some reason. Personally, I was worried it was starting to get a little too quiet, you know what I mean?" Sarah quickly relayed.

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sean apparently could hear Sarah's comment over the Farnsworth. "Locked in? No. It's standard procedure to keep the scanner doors shut. You just need to have a security access code in the system to open it."

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

((Am I wrong to assume this was meant for the Warehouse thread? considering that it sounds like she's trying to get into the warehouse?))

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

((No they are trying to get in via the tunnel connecting the Warehouse to the Bed and Breakfast. It's in the right thread.))

Claudia nodded.

"Just some people wanting to get entry into the Warehouse, wondering where Leena and RJ are and all. Would it be ok to let them in?"

She turns to Kevin.

"Uh yeah, that's a scanner lock, you try picking that your going to get zapped by the electrical current. Or blow us all up, one or the other."

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

The comment made Sarah's eyes widen a bit. "Aka, bad idea?"

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Yeah, I guess...Just watch what you're doing. Someone decided to move the damn tea kettle back out. Who knows what all else isn't in the right place..."

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh, you'd be surprised. I know how to get past any type of modern lock." Kevin says, drawing his left hand back out of his pocket and backing away from the door "But if this is standard, then I'll let you all handle it." he says, still thinking on the hunter situation "I just hope I don't have to fight more. I'd hate to have to reveal what I really look like." he thinks, the sound of what seems to be cracking knuckles sounding from his left sleeve

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh great, that means other stuff probably got moved. Alright, well I'll see what I can do to help, and just go from there. We'll be at the main office in a few minutes."

Peering into the scanner she opened the door for them.

"So who wants to walk in there where it seems someone who shouldn't have been ... wait a second, Sean, how the hell did anyone get inside? Oh, uh, never mind that question."

She closed the Farnsworth then turned back to the group.

"So ... ready?"

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Let's just get this over with." Kevin says, taking a hasty step towards the door and continuing on at that pace "Since you deal with bio-terrorism, I assume you'll have a way to analyze different genetic samples?" he asks, stopping and turning his head slightly to look at Claudia

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"We do, why, you find something else other than the Hunter specimens?"

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Sarah sweeps into the room. "Personally, I wanna know what the hell is going on..." she mutters softly as she goes down.