What's new

Leena's Bed and Breakfast

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Leena's Bed and Breakfast

"Oh yes. I've found something much more horrifying than a little Hunter." he says, reaching to his face and taking his sunglasses off, turning his head to face away from the group "Very horrifying indeed." he says, sliding the shades into his left coat pocket and continuing to walk "And these B.O.W.'s may be the key that unlocks my prison once and for all." he says quietly, barely even audible enough for anyone to hear.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

If Claudia had any kind of shocked reaction, she hid it very well.

"I see. How can I help then?"

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"By not shooting me in the head when you discover what my face looks like." he says, continuing his walk as he shakes his head "Most people usually try to kill me when they see my face."

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Long as you don't try attacking me or anything then you have a deal. You come at me evilly and all bets are off."

She chuckles as she says this, knowing full well he wouldn't and with a smile.

"So seriously, what do you need access to and what can I do to help you study whatever it is your going to study?"

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kevin stops, motioning for Claudia to move ahead "I can't explain it myself. So it would be best to show you." he says, pulling his hat back to cover the rear of his head to keep others from seeing his head as he waited for her to come and look

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She nodded.

"I can see what you mean. We'll continue this discussion elsewhere then."

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Thank you. Let's hurry to the warehouse, then." Kevin says, placing his hat back onto his head properly and beginning to walk again

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Ellen watched as two-thirds of the people she wanted to talk to wandered away to talk. With Sean occupied as well, she was somwhat free for a time, so she decided to head back outside and go for a walk.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Claudia took the two of them into a side area that was extremely quiet, and filled with lab gear.

"Yeah, don't mind the mess, it's all my lab stuff. Chris uh ... he doesn't know everything I have in here yet."

Her version of a 'mess', was pretty clean.

Last edited:

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"Peh, the NecroTechs back at home were less sterile during the big fuckup," Sarah said almost randomly, before suddenly blushing and shutting up, looking embarrased.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

((Crap, I placed the second part of that in the wrong thread. Move this on over to the warehouse now where she'll get her reply.))

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Akira headed straight for the drink cabinet and got a drink. Seeing no one was around, Akira begins to down the bottle, feeling rather unsettled after the day's events. "Maybe I should run away..." Akira mumbles quietly, looking around, there probably wasn't anyone around to prevent it, most of them seemed so... busy today...

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Ellen walks back into the bed and breakfast, looking around for either Sean, Claudia, or Kevin. Not seeing any of them and deciding they must still be busy, she simply takes a seat in the main room and relaxes, sparing a glance at the clock on the wall every so often.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

It didnt take long for the young woman to enter the Bed and Breakfast. "Still no Leena... where the hell is she?" she muttered as she entered the main room. "Heya, um...." she said to Ellen.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Throughout the Bed and Breakfast Chris's voice suddenly came over hidden speakers.

"Attention folks, tomorrow we'll be placing you into the system so you can scan yourselves in from now on. So get some rest, we start that early tomorrow morning."

Then it clicked off.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"Ellen." She says in introduction, raising a hand in greeting. "You're... Sasha, right?"

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"Sarah," she corrected as she returned the handshake, finding a place to sit. "You're up late, then again, most people are today. Something's up."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Ellen shrugged. "I don't sleep much, you can pretty much expect me awake all night. And yeah, there's something going on. Ms. Bigwig is here, they're having an all-night party session, and I think a couple people have gone missing as well." She says, gesturing towards the seat beside her.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Taking the offered seat, she nodded at that. "Yeah, for one that demon kettle was out of the vault, so something's definately off, that and Leena and RJ dissappeared. And I thought a zombie acopalyce was bad for orginization..."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Ellen nodded. "Roger's actually gone? I wasn't sure if he was just avoiding me or not. And yeah, that kettle can't seem to stay still." She commented, leaning back in her chair a bit, relaxing.