What's new

Left 4 Head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Left 4 Head

B, staying on the same side means (albeit slightly) less chances to be surprised

OP
4access69

4access69

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Update soon... stay tuned.

OP
4access69

4access69

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sorry guys, there is this thing called real life :D

B Continue along the right side of the wreck and through the right tunnel

The girls decided to continue straight ahead thinking that going around the wreck to look for items is not worth the risk.

As they entered the next open section through the right tunnel they noticed the table with some weapons next to the wagon at the far end of the open space. After easily dispatching a few zombies which were standing in the way they reached a table with Tier 2 weapons -- M16s, Hunting Rifles, Shotguns, pistols, and ammunition galore.

What should each one of them take?

Zoey
1. Hunting Rifle
2. M16
3. Shotgun
4. Keep current weapon

Rebecca
1. Shotgun
2. M16
3. Hunting Rifle
4. Keep current weapon

Natalie
1. M16
2. Shotgun
3. Hunting Rifle
4. Continue without primary weapon

Note that Natalie will automatically take two pistols.

I ordered the weapons based on each character's preference but you can override that (whether that will have consequences remains to be seen).

When you place your vote please use first letter of the name with the number of weapon for each girl.

Zoey:
Health:
- 85HP
- Pregnant, stomach showing, lactating
Clothes:
- t-shirt, mini-skirt
Weapon Inventory:
PRI = SMG (50/480)
SEC = Two Pistols (30/∞)
Item Inventory:
- Medkit
- Molotov
Other:
- Gun mounted flashlight (ON)

Rebecca:
Health:
- 80HP
Clothes:
- t-shirt, mini-skirt
Weapon Inventory:
PRI = Pump Shotgun (8/128)
SEC = Machete
Item Inventory:
- Medkit
- Pipe Bomb
Other:
- Gun mounted flashlight (ON)

Natalie:
Health:
- 45HP
Clothes:
- Naked
Weapon Inventory:
Item Inventory:
- Pills
Other:
- Flashlight (ON)

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Votes
Z1
R1
N1

Preferred weapons all around through with Natalie being naked using the m16... she won't have much cushioning of fabric against the kick..

Edit: Old Votes and Reasoning.
Z2
R1
N3

Reasoning - Zoey likes using weapons that spray lots of bullets.
Rebecca is already using a shotgun and seems to be her preferred weapon.
Natalie is stuck with the losers pick of the hunting rifle.

Last edited:

firebane

Demon Girl
Reputation score

what is this real life you're talking about? :p

anyway I guess I will just go with the preferences:
Z1
R1
N1

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Z2
R1
N3

Reasoning - Zoey likes using weapons that spray lots of bullets.
Rebecca is already using a shotgun and seems to be her preferred weapon.
Natalie is stuck with the losers pick of the hunting rifle.
Yep, i'm lazy and I don't to think too much, this evening, so I'll vote the same as Diagasvesle ...

But what the fuck is that "real life" Oo ? Skyrim ? D&D with friends, pizzas and beers ?

OP
4access69

4access69

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

As stated in the first post of this thread, Zoey's preferred Tier 2 weapon is hunting rifle :)

Real life? It work unfortunately... you know... that thing that pays bills.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As stated in the first post of this thread, Zoey's preferred Tier 2 weapon is hunting rifle :)

Real life? It work unfortunately... you know... that thing that pays bills.
Hmmmm.. Well alright then.. Edited and changed my post..

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

o_O ... I don't see the point, here ? If they already have a preference for some guns, why should we vote ? To see if there's still some dumb asses who will threw it all away :D ?

OP
4access69

4access69

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

o_O ... I don't see the point, here ? If they already have a preference for some guns, why should we vote ? To see if there's still some dumb asses who will threw it all away :D ?
Lets just say that I can't answer that without spoilers.

Intermission - Zoey's pregnancy (part II)

Zoey sighed heavily wiping off the sweat from her forehead. "This pregnancy is making me so exhausted" she thought clutching her distended belly with her hands "and this damn lactation... my shirt is so soaked with milk that it's useless now". She took off her t-shirt and thrown it angrily to the ground. Her puffy nipples were very sensitive to touch and periodically dripping with milk and her breasts now 32B were so tense from the milk inside that they were starting to hurt. She feeled one of them gently with her hand and thought "God damn it... this hurts... whatever crawls out of me I swear I will first breastfeed it to relieve myself of the milk before I even think of killing it".

"Oww!" yelped Zoey suddenly. Rebecca run up to her "What's wrong Zoey?"
"I... I don't feel so well..." panted Zoey struggling for breath "I feel movement inside of me... lets stop for a while to see whether it will stOOOOUUUCH!!!" screamed Zoey crashing down on her knees. Natalie came over and she and Rebecca helped her to lay down on her back on the ground in a secluded corner.

Rebecca: "Zoey, for how long do you have contractions?"
Zoey: "One... one hour..."
Rebecca (a bit angry): "Why didn't you tell us earlier?"
Zoey (sobbing): "I... I didn't... want to... be a burden..."
Rebecca (hugging Zoey and kissing her on the cheek): "You silly girl... come here... you will never be a burden to me"
Zoey (blushing): "Thank you Rebecca, you are a true friend."
Natalie: "Can I help somehow?"
Rebecca: "No, I can handle it. I used to help cows give birth, this can't be much harder."
Zoey: "Rebecca!!!"
Rebecca: "Sorry dear, I didn't mean to imply that you are similar to a cow in any way just that I have..."
Zoey: "Oh shut up... OOOWW!!!"

Zoey's amniotic sac ruptured and a small amount of liquid mixed with blood dripped out of her vagina.

Rebecca: "Zoey, listen to me now. Lay back, spread your legs as far as you can and breathe, I will tell you when to start pushing, ok?"
Zoey: "Ok... but please... whatever comes out don't... kill it..."
Rebecca: "Are you insane?!? I can't promise you that! What if it attacks us?"
Zoey: "It won't... I... I can feel it's thoughts... it is scared..."
Natalie: "Oh my God... Zoey you are delirious... that thing is affecting your brain... just listen to yourself!"
Zoey: "Please... if... if you just want to kill it then I ask you to leave me alone!!!"
Rebecca: "But Zoey..."
Zoey (leaning on her elbows and yelling angrily): "LEAVE ME ALONE!!! GET LOST!!! BOTH OF YOU!!!"
Rebecca: "Ok... ok... Zoey... Zoey please, calm down."
Zoey (sobbing): "Only if you promise not to kill it!"
Rebecca (looking at Natalie): "Ok, we promise, now let me help you!"
Zoey (in pain): "AAAAARGH!!!"

Rebecca got between Zoey's legs and started examining her genitals by spreading her vagina wide with her fingers. Zoey's cervix was fully dilated now and she could see something moving inside.

Rebecca: "Zoey, you need to start pushing if you want this thing out"
Zoey (gritting her teeth): "Ok"
Rebecca: "Lets go... one, two, three and push!"
Zoey (grunting): "HHHRNGH!!!"
Rebecca: "Come on... keep it up... one, two, three and push!"
Zoey (screaming): "AAAAIIIIRHH!!!"

The drill continued for a good 15 minutes before something slowly started emerging from Zoey's now seriously stretched vagina. It was pinkish-blue in color, had blonde hair, and its skin was silky to the touch.

Natalie: "Oh my God... it... looks like a head... sort of..."
Rebecca: "Keep pushing Zoey, the biggest part is almost out!"
Zoey (exhausted, pushing one more time): "GGGRRRHHHHH!!!"

Indeed it was a human-like head. The rest of the creature went out much easier and now in Natalie's hands it has drawn its first breath as Rebecca was cutting the umbilical cord and cleaning out the placenta remains.

Zoey (panting heavily): "Natalie... give it to me... I want to see it..."

Natalie placed the creature in Zoey's hands and Zoey carefully examined the creature. It's head had normal ears, mouth, nose and the most beautifull pair of large blue eyes Zoey has ever seen. As for the body... things were a bit different there. The creature had body, arms and legs, but it also had some sort of small tentacles which seemed to be growing from its upper back near the shoulder and neck part of each. Zoey counted 9 of those. 4 of them had small suction cups over their whole length similar to an octopus. The remaining 5 were also different from each other -- 3 of them were blue with a pink slightly pulsating tip. 1 of those tips was smooth and shaped like a pacifier, while the other 2 had slightly bulbous shape with small bumps. All of those 3 had a central opening which leaked small drops of clear slime. Each of the remaining 2 feelers had only one larger suction cup at the end. Zoey could already guess the purpose of each one, octopus like feelers were meant for grabbing, pink ones were for invading the orifices, and the suction cups were for breast stimulation -- the creature she gave birth to seemed to be a perfect predator for human females.

Except for one thing... it was a female itself! The baby girl blinked her large blue eyes a few times and cooed at Zoey.

"Awww..." said Rebecca.
"Awww..." said Nataile.
"Awww..." said Zoey placing the "baby" down on her chest.

The little creature touched her breasts with its tiny hands and sniffed them carefully. The smell of milk dripping out was delicious and after licking Zoey's nipple first to make sure that the taste matches the smell it started hungrily sucking on it.

"Aaaahhhh" moaned Zoey in relief. Pain was fading out from her breast as the milk was leaving it, and the sucking sensation was very pleasant. She relaxed completely while feeding the creature. After both of her breasts were emptied of milk the "baby" cooed one more time, closed its eyes and fell asleep.

Rebecca: "Zoey, how do you feel?"
Zoey: "I am exhausted so I won't be able to travel today, but otherwise I am fine. Thank you for helping me and... thank you for... not killing my baby."
Natalie: "Zoey, are you really going to keep it?"
Zoey: "It is her, not it, and her name is Sylvie!"
Natalie: "Christ..."
Rebecca: "Zoey, that creature does look like a baby girl but it has those tentacles you know... to me it seems that they have a very specific function of praying... upon women."
Zoey: "I know Rebecca, but what would you have me do? Despite the fact that I was raped to get pregnant this baby is not some creature that used me just as an incubator -- this girl has my genetics, she has grown from my flesh and blood in my womb, and as such it is part of me... I can't kill my own child."

Rebecca and Natalie looked at each other and sighed. Faced with such an argument from Zoey they have realized that things are not simply black and white and that they would most likely want to do the same which is to keep the baby.

Rebecca: "Zoey... I understand... I am just afraid that it might try to hurt one of us. God knows what it will be capable of when it grows up."
Zoey: "If it comes to that I will be the first to put a bullet through its head but please, lets give her a chance."

They talked for a while longer and then decided it would be best if they all rested until Zoey recovers. They made an improvised camp and stayed there sleeping in shifts with one of them always on guard.

All that time, Zoey was breastfeeding Sylvie and playing with her. They were surprised when she started talking the next day and they took turns in teaching her about life and all the important things a girl should know. She was growing at an astounding rate and after three days she was already capable of walking alone, sometimes using her tentacles as help. She was almost half Zoey's height now and first signs of breast development were already showing. On fifth day Sylvie had her first menstruation and as she was throwing random tantrums and arguing with them it took a lot of time and patience for Zoey to explain her all about nature, birds and bees in particular. On seventh day, Sylvie has grown into an equivalent of an 18 year old female and her growth abruptly stopped. Like a clockwork, Zoey's breasts ceased lactating at the same time, and slowly returned to their normal size (32A).

Last edited:
OP
4access69

4access69

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Intermission - Sylvie

Sylvie has grown into a beautifull woman with long silky blond hair reaching all the way down to her waist. Other than her hair, long eyelashes and blonde eyebrows she didn't have any other body hair. She inherited slender body build, and a perfectly round plump ass from Zoey, but she had considerably stronger musculature, and she had somewhat larger breasts (34C), but with the same inviting puffy nipples like her mother. She has grown very tall (180 cm / 60 kg / B90W60H90), and she had perfectly straight long legs -- watching her gracious cat-like movement and her hips swaying was almost hypnotizing. If the circumstances of her birth were just a bit different she could have easily become a fashion model even with her pinkish-blue skin color. As for the tentacles, Sylvie was capable of extending them to several meters and she was very handy with them although at this time she was only using those 4 made for grabbing while the other 5 were floating around on their own and she was a bit annoyed that she still doesn't seem to have control of them.

Last edited:

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Z1, R1, N1. I guess having the option of using a primary weapon is good, although I realise that the recoil would probably hurt without any clothing. I also assume that they'll automatically ammo themselves to the eyeballs.

ArchAngelGundam

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Z1 R1 N1.
The M-16 has a rediculusly low recoil. So much so that a guy can place the stock (rifle butt) on his dick and fire it with little problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.