Legend of Lynn

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Legend of Lynn

"Erm... Sure... I mean, only if you'd be okay with doing it...?"

"No, it's no problem. I mean, I did crash into you and broke your shield, and gave you a love potion... I should at least do your laundry to make up for being such an awful host..."

Lynn sighs and nods.

"I suppose you're right."

"Okay, I guess in the meantime, you could relax inside the house while I wash your clothes?"

"Sure."

Lynn and Berry each hop out of the water and dries off with her towel before wrapping it around herself. Lynn then walked up to the tree before climbing up the ladder Berry following right behind her, getting a good view of Lynn's coochie as she climbed. Once they entered the treehouse, Lynn plopped down on soft piles of pillows and blankets in the first room before looking out the window at the sea, relaxing from the calming sound of the waves crashing against the shore. Berry leaves the house with Lynn's clothes to wash them in the jetty. Lynn sighs as she relaxes on the cozy pillows, wearing nothing but a towel, all by her lonesome.

What should she do?:

A. Lie back a take a nap.

B. Unwrap the towel and lie in the subtropical air au naturale~.

C. Take a look around the house.

D. Other.

Last edited:

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B. Might as well make ourselves comfy~

Edit: Altering my vote to the_taken's A+B vote below.
A & B Take a nap, but don't secure the towel too well...

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

C. then A. and look for something resembling a robe.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

A & B Take a nap, but don't secure the towel too well...

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lynn breathes in the salty air as she relaxes to the sound of the sea. However, the towel wrapped around her waist felt a little bit uncomfortable, so she loosened it and giggled as she cast it away to the other side of the room. She then lies back and lets out a sigh of relaxation as the soft pillows and cushions she laid on caressed her naked backside. Her eyes start to shut as she drifted off into a light sleep.

She was woken up by a soft giggle. She opened her eyes to see Berry standing in front of her carrying a large basket of Lynn's clean washed clothes.

"Comfy~?"

Lynn blushes and covers her nude figure in embarrassment, obviously not used to being naked in front of other people.

What should Lynn do?:

A. Yank some of her clothes from the basket and cover herself.

B. Tell Berry to leave the room.

C. Other.

Last edited:

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

I like the idea of combining A and B - grab clothes, dive under the towel, sheepishly ask Berry to stand outside while she dresses.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A, still embarrassed, but with less urgency than suggested. Berry's already seen us plenty naked, so it shouldn't be all that big of a deal now.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

I like the idea of combining A and B - grab clothes, dive under the towel, sheepishly ask Berry to stand outside while she dresses.
This one. Bathing is one thing, but outright nudity is another.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lynn's face radiates a bright red glow as she embarrassingly reaches out and snatches some of her clothes out of the basket. Berry laughs at Lynn's reaction.

"Relax sweetie. It's not like I haven't seen you naked before~."

Lynn swiftly slips her tunic over her nude figure.

"Y...yeah... I kn-know... B-but I'm j-just not used to being naked in f-front of other people..."

"Then why'd you take of your towel in the first place~?"

Lynn's face flushed the brightest red. Her lips opened to make words, but no sound came out. Lynn was too embarrassed to tell Lynn why she was lying in her living room naked.

"I... uh... umm... c-can I p-please have some privacy...?"

"Sure, lemme just leave this basket for you here while I go make us something to eat."

Berry sets the basket of clothes on the floor before giving Lynn to her privacy to get dressed. Lynn takes off her tunic to slip into her undergarments first. She starts by slipping on her black bicycle shorts and properly equiping her breastplate. She then slips into her freshly clean green tunic and secures her belt around her waist, over her tunic. She then slips into her smooth, silky white stockings and puts on her leather vambraces.

After getting dressed, Lynn walked into the dining room and sat down, and waited for lunch, a delicious smell wafting from the kitchen.

"Food will be ready in just a few minutes."

What should Lynn do while she waits for lunch?:

A. Sit there quietly.

B. Ask if Berry would join her on her quest.

C. Other.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B, obviously. No sense abandoning our new friend when we can invite her along for more awkwardness and potential sexy-time. :D

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As Lynn waited for Berry to bring her food, her mind shifts back to her goal here in Labrynna. After all, her purpose here was to havee an adventure of her own, just like her father did long ago. But after her encounters in her dungeon the other day, she might need some help. And who better than a witch, I mean, she can use magic! How awesome is that? Perhaps it would be a good idea to ask her to join her in her quest.

"Um, Berry, can I ask you a question?"

"That's a question~", she teased, "Would you like to ask another one~."

Lynn briefly glares at Berry, before proceeding with her question.

"I wanted to know if you wanted to accompany me on my journey throughout Labrynna to be a great adventurer like my father."

Berry pauses from her cooking and steps out of the kitchen to look at Lynn, almost speechless. After about 30 seconds, Berry gives her reply.

"Um... I... uh... Are y-you s-sure...? I don't want to be a burden..."

"Yeah, I really want you to travel with me. You know magic and stuff and I think you could help me alot in my journey."

"...Erm... I... uhm... I'm not really that good at magic... I'm just a learner after all..."

"Well, I can guarantee you can do magic better than me~."

Berry blushes modestly.

"Well, I guess that much is true."

"So, I guess it's official then."

"Okay. Should I we get packed up and ready to go, or should we go into town to do some shopping in town first?":

A. Pack up.

B. Shopping.

C. Food.

D. Other.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

C, then B.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Actually Berry, I'm kinda hungry. Maybe we could eat first, then go shopping?"

"Sure, I just got finished frying us up some fish~."

Berry enters the dining room carrying two plates of fried fish and couple glasses of fresh Lon Lon Milk and sets them on the table.

"Wow, this looks deliscious, I can't wait to try it~."

"Thank you~. I really hope you enjoy it~."

Both Berry and Lynn sit down and enjoy their meals washing down every bite with a sip of cool refreshing Lon Lon milk. Within a matter of minutes, they finished their meal and Berry began collecting the dishes and proceded to clean them.

"That was delicious Berry~."

"Thank you~. I'm glad you enjoyed it."

Lynn then pulls out her map and looks at it to figure out where she should go to gear up before going back to the dungeon in the Yoll Graveyard:

A. The General Store.

B. The Ring Shop.

C. Bippin and Blossom's House.

D. Dr.Troy's House.

E. The Know-It-All Birds' Hut.

F. Madame Mamamu's House.

G. Other.