What's new

Legend of Lynn

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Legend of Lynn

C. "Huh? Y-You mean you weren't going to already? I thought you were..."

Then A. "But...yes, I think I would be more comfortable with you there... You know...because it would be safer with both of us rather than just me..."

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

C. "Huh? Y-You mean you weren't going to already? I thought you were..."

Then A. "But...yes, I think I would be more comfortable with you there... You know...because it would be safer with both of us rather than just me..."
This one

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lynn blushes deeply as Berry asks if Lynn would like her to bathe with her. As far as Lynn was concerned, they just met, and Lynn is already too embarrassed about being naked in front of someone else, despite the fact that this wouldn't have been the first time she's been in a similar situation on her adventure. However, it comforted Lynn that Berry offered to bathe with her publicly in such an open location. She turns to Berry, a rosy tint on her cheeks.

"Y...yes, I think I would be more comfortable with you there... You know...because it would be safer with both of us rather than just me..."

"Okay, follow me~."

Berry leads Lynn out of the treehouse and down to the small jetty flowing out to sea. The jetty was fed by a small waterfall pouring from a medium sized hole high up on the black wall. It appeared to be the outtake from an old drainage tunnel that ran under the Black Tower Ruins.

Should Lynn enter the water?:

A. Yes.

B. No.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

B Great idea! Bathe in sewer water! We're sure to get squicky clean with that!

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Awesome! Sewer Water! Daddy never let me get in this stuff!

Let Lynn jump into the possibly leech infested waters that will sting her tits and make them much larger and heavier with milk!

Or find leeches going up her ass and pussy and infesting them and constantly pleasuring her till she tells someone to get them out or gets them out herself! Yeah!

Aztlan

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm gonna guess that this is more of a "storm drain" sewer, and not a "cloaca" sewer. It might even be the outflow from a fresh-water spring, redirected under the tower to give the tower a source of water. Anyways, Berry washes in it, doesn't she?

So A.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lynn glances at the possibly unsanitary water, and turns to Berry to ask her a question.

"Berry, um.... Are you... er... Berry...?"

Berry wasn't there. A few moments ago, she was right behind her, but now she wasn't. Lynn looks all around to see where she could have gone. But then, she hears a whistling sound from above her. Lynn looks up and blushes as she sees a naked Berry standing on a large, high-up tree branch stemming out over the ground leading out to the jetty. Berry giggles as she runs along the branch and leaps out into the water.

"CANNONBALL!!!"

Berry does a cannonball into the water, Lynn covering herself protectively as the water splashed up onto her.

"Gah! Hey!"

Berry emerges from the water, spitting some out upwards like a fountain. She then turns to Lynn and beckons toward her.

"Come on in~. The water's great."

Lynn looks at Berry, a look of shock on her face.

"BERRY! That water could be septic! Get out of there now!"

Berry looks at Lynn blankly at first and slowly built up to a laugh.

"Lynn, relax. This water is 100% clean."

"How can you be so sure?"

Berry points up at some small, barely noticeable magical runes carved around the drain.

"Those runes magically imbue a filtration spell onto the drain which filters all of the water that flows through the drain, so it is completely pure with no contaminants."

"So that means..."

"This water is okay to bathe in, and because the water flows out naturally that means fresh water flows in continuously, meaning it's okay to drink as well."

"Oh..."

"So what're you waiting for? Hop on in~."

Lynn blushes as she sets down her towel and walks to the water's edge, covering her breasts and pussy with her arms. She then tests the water with her big toe. Berry groans impatiently, standing waist-deep in the water.

"Come on! The water's not gonna bite."

Lynn sighs, not wanting to keep Berry waiting, and steps into the water, wading out to near where Berry was. She immediately felt refreshed from the sweat and Ghini saliva washing off of her legs and waist. Lynn starts to cup some of the water and tilt her head back as she poured the water down her front. Berry blushes and tries to contain herself whilst watching this horny scene. She slowly swims towards her and splashes some of the cool, refreshing water at her back, causing Lynn to jump in surprise. She turns to face Berry embarrassed and slightly irritated.

"B-Berry!"

"Would you like me to wash your back sweetie~?":

A. Yes.

B. No.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

A. "Ah.........Uh-uh-Uhm........Y-y-y-yes...... I....... I guess so........" Blush

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

A. "Ah.........Uh-uh-Uhm........Y-y-y-yes...... I....... I guess so........" Blush
After what happened last night, is this really a good idea. Lynne is probably all confused and stuff...

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lynn blushes as she starts answering Berry's question.

"I... ummm... err ...uh... I... um... s...sure..."

Berry smiles and wades closer to Lynn before softly scrubbing and cleaning Lynn's back. Lynn blushes deeply as she stood there allowing the cute girl to wash the area she couldn't reach. Berry silently washed Lynn's back to avoid akward conversation. Afterwards, each of them went their separate ways to finish washing each other.

After that, Berry and Lynn each got out of the water and dried off using their towels. Once Lynn securely wrapped the towel around herself, Berry turned to her smiling.

"W-would you like me to wash your clothes for you?":

A. Yes.

B. No.

C. Other.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

A. " Uhm.....erm.....ah...Y-you......y-y-you don't gave to do that! R-r-really! I...I mean..... Unless..... Y-you w-w-want too......"

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A. Same as Tenta, but with FAR less nervous stuttering.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

B Lynne isn't lazy! She can totally wash her own laundry!