What's new

[Complete - Full] Life is Paradise, Spanish Modded ver 2.2 - English translation

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Life is Paradise, Spanish Modded ver 2.2 - English translation

If it isn't too much to ask, would you mind sharing your save, or directing me to an existing one being shared? (Going to test, and try to figure out how to fix this issue.)

I've regrettably deleted my old saves(what the hell was I thinking), and currently have moon at low levels.
Here's a save. It's right in front of the chimera boss in the mines with only Moon in the party.

Attachments

alterkaesar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Pussy is the better option(more erotic) Tbh but thats my opinion.

OP
Awkweird_Dude

Awkweird_Dude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's a save. It's right in front of the chimera boss in the mines with only Moon in the party.
Thanks!! I found the problem.

I'll post a new patch with the fix and look for similar issues.

A command line in the description had spaces in it like "\\ c [4]" when it should've been "\\c[4]".

Usually causes errors.

edit: Used the search function on npad++ and couldn't find others. If you guys find any more, feel free to point them out.

Last edited:

Darkarhon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Seems it's worded pretty clearly - this is the mod of the Spanish version (which is included in the OP) so use the Spanish version and apply the patch...
I know i just wanted to be sure.

For some people(me) its a bit easy to get confused on some things even-though they are pretty clear.
Which is why i ask if i am confused :)

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks!! I found the problem.

I'll post a new patch with the fix and look for similar issues.

A command line in the description had spaces in it like "\\ c [4]" when it should've been "\\c[4]".

Usually causes errors.

edit: Used the search function on npad++ and couldn't find others. If you guys find any more, feel free to point them out.
be careful, machine translation usually make space of that script code and causing error ... also tried to proofreading once in a while ... even google translation lately get better, it still without flaw ... ;)

tacky

Reputation score

I have no clue how to patch this game with the English patch. The dl link doesn't have a Rpgmaker trans patch file to even patch the game? need help
Edit:Nvm I got it to work, I was being dumb

Last edited:
OP
Awkweird_Dude

Awkweird_Dude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, I'm done. Hope my grammar is tolerable.

Enjoy everyone. :)

Hopefully I haven't made too many errors.

Malvezzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A big thank you the translation. I love when more games are translated. Will try the game as soon as possible.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Dude, this was by far the translation I was waiting for the most (I've been playing your partially translated version, and while I did learn some Spanish, it was too much of a burden to play). Thank you greatly; I'll check out your translation but regardless, your effort and commitment are much appreciated!

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh great it's done. Also thank you for providing the Data folder as an alternative. No offense to Habisain but for some reason i always have problems with his program, not to even mention the mess in my processes list after using it.

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Can't manage to play it. The game crashes everytime I try to use the stash at the right of the house (missing a file about hp bar), and I have no idea how to use the RPGmaker trans version since there is no patch file inside.

OP
Awkweird_Dude

Awkweird_Dude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can't manage to play it. The game crashes everytime I try to use the stash at the right of the house (missing a file about hp bar), and I have no idea how to use the RPGmaker trans version since there is no patch file inside.
Rpgmaker Trans makes the folders when you select create a patch and stuff. like--

folder name:

Life is Paradise! <--Folder's original name with original files.
Life is Paradise!_patch <--Patch Folder with the text files and stuff.
Life is Paradise!_translated <--Folder with the game patched.

I think that missing file hp bar error might be because you're using the Japanese version instead of the spanish mod one.

Keyen

Reputation score

That's indeed the case. I will try again with the spanish one. Thanks.

DOTvu

Reputation score

A lot of context menus are still in spanish, I used the datafolder. Gonna try the RPGmaker trans files to see if I have better results.

EDIT: Actually confused, what am I supposed to do with the .txt files... Never tried building my own patch using .txt files, always had a RPGmakertrans file in that folder.

EDIT2: Figured it out, but the result is the same, quite a few context menu remain untranslated. An example is the tutorial book inside your house.

Last edited:
OP
Awkweird_Dude

Awkweird_Dude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A lot of context menus are still in spanish, I used the datafolder. Gonna try the RPGmaker trans files to see if I have better results.

EDIT: Actually confused, what am I supposed to do with the .txt files... Never tried building my own patch using .txt files, always had a RPGmakertrans file in that folder.

EDIT2: Figured it out, but the result is the same, quite a few context menu remain untranslated. An example is the tutorial book inside your house.
Yeah, sorry about that. Unfortunately RPGmaker trans wasn't dumping the files to edit them :(

But someone offered to help translate them, so I gotta figure out a list of stuff that needs work. Here's to hoping it turns out okay! :D

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Anyone have that file?

Edit: Trying abit more, Just Got the Spanish version but getting error after error.
Edit: Fixed

& Thanks for the translation.
I love you <3

Last edited:

Hoboy

Reputation score

Anyone have that file?

Edit: Trying abit more, Just Got the Spanish version but getting error after error.
Edit: Fixed

& Thanks for the translation.
I love you <3
For future downloaders sake - what errors were you getting and how were they fixed? Would make this a helpful post...

Klaime

Reputation score

Thanks for the translation! Game is very addicting so far, but i'm having trouble with the blue crystals in the caves/dungeons; does anyone know how to get through them?

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

For future downloaders sake - what errors were you getting and how were they fixed? Would make this a helpful post...
XD Sorry.
Get the Spanish Version of the game.
Not the japanese.

JimmyBob100

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Grabbed the linked Spanish version and the Pictures and Data folder patches but on game boot I'm immediately getting 'Unable to find file: Graphics/Titles1/title'. Not having any luck with the RPGMakerTrans right now either.