What's new

[Complete - Full] Life is Paradise, Spanish Modded ver 2.2 - English translation

Malvezzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Life is Paradise, Spanish Modded ver 2.2 - English translation

Grabbed the linked Spanish version and the Pictures and Data folder patches but on game boot I'm immediately getting 'Unable to find file: Graphics/Titles1/title'. Not having any luck with the RPGMakerTrans right now either.
I followed the exact same method and it works just fine for me. Perhaps you can try to check whether a file with the name "title.png" exists in the Graphics/Titles1 folder for you?

JimmyBob100

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I figured out my mistake, I naively didn't unpack the .rgss3a as you would when applying any other translation. The standard RPGMaker decrypter worked fine to get at the packed resources and then I applied the Data folder. Seems fine now.

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Now if only the bulletin could be translated it would be great cause thats important to raise ur reputation on island XD I TRIED guessing it n i failed lol

oh yeah the rape turn back 2 spannish well its not important anyway

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hmm The lists in Memorandum weren't translated

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The green comments aren't translated in the common events, which actually serve a purpose (like the selection in the Memorandum, options menu or town hall).

I thought that was the reason, because i saw the menus translated in a partial.

elevown

Reputation score

Thanks for working in this - enjoying it a lot so far! But a few questions-

Does anyone know where coral comes from?

And the sheep-girl Moon, wants wine bottle as a gift - yet I can't give it her - either the wine taken from pick-nick or that I make -any idea why?

Last edited:

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks for working in this - enjoying it a lot so far! But a few questions-

Does anyone know where coral comes from?

And the sheep-girl Moon, wants wine bottle as a gift - yet I can't give it her - either the wine taken from pick-nick or that I make -any idea why?
Probably want to ask in the original thread rather than the translation one.

Uhhh, IIRC, you need a town affinity for that. I think it's the Lawful one, which can be raised by placing decorative items around the town that correspond to that particular affinity. Once it's high enough, you'll find coral on the beach.

I've got no idea, but is it the "furniture" version of wine? I know there are two types of wine in the game; one you drink and one you can put as a decorative item in your house, differentiated by their icons on the item screen. My guess is that you don't have the furniture version.

Palmerfiledkai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Where should the Translated images folder go to in the English game?:confused::confused::confused::confused: Will it be including M/M scene just like the Japanese version? I can't get the game to start. It kept saying "System RGSS300.dll could not be found"

Last edited:

Palmerfiledkai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have no clue how to patch this game with the English patch. The dl link doesn't have a Rpgmaker trans patch file to even patch the game? need help
Edit:Nvm I got it to work, I was being dumb
How do you get to work?:confused::confused::confused::confused:

nitesoul

Reputation score

I have no idea how to get this working. I downloaded everything, but when I try to find the patch with the rpgtrans it's not finding anything (this my first time doing this btw).

nvm, I was able to figure it out

Last edited:
Reputation score

Are there still plans to finish the untranslated menus? The mission board in particular can be a little rough since there are time limits and a failure penalty involved.

garualmondpop

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are there still plans to finish the untranslated menus? The mission board in particular can be a little rough since there are time limits and a failure penalty involved.
Not really a response to your translation question, but you can get around the board penalty by just saving in front of the board, accepting the quest, then if you can't immediately cash it in, you just reload and check again the next day. That way you don't get locked in for two days into a quest you can't finish either due to language barrier or because it involves a hard to find material or too tough a hunt.

Also if the board tells you to rape someone, it's actually asking for some kind of fish

Reputation score

Not really a response to your translation question, but you can get around the board penalty by just saving in front of the board, accepting the quest, then if you can't immediately cash it in, you just reload and check again the next day. That way you don't get locked in for two days into a quest you can't finish either due to language barrier or because it involves a hard to find material or too tough a hunt.

Also if the board tells you to rape someone, it's actually asking for some kind of fish
Yeah I'm still hoping that he or whoever plans on finishing it since I don't really mind waiting, but that's good advice thanks.

OP
Awkweird_Dude

Awkweird_Dude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I know it's been over a year now, but I finally got around to finishing the translations that were missing.
Technically this project was set to [Completed - Full] when it should've been in [WIP - Full] for a year.
The Quest Board in Central Office, Shop menus, and other stuff finally got translated.
Sorry for the long wait.

P.S. does anyone know what "Arriba estaba en ON" means? I just translated it to "All right it's ON".

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Gud Job for hanging there for year m8
i've played this b4 n didnt find any fault from the last TL
did u add something in there or did the game updated?
I'll play this again and Thank you for TL :D

OP
Awkweird_Dude

Awkweird_Dude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Gud Job for hanging there for year m8
i've played this b4 n didnt find any fault from the last TL
did u add something in there or did the game updated?
I'll play this again and Thank you for TL :D
No new stuff for the game, just a few translation updates I wasn't able to finish in 2017.
I've put up the translation updates on the front page.

Btw, thanks for letting me know the translation turned out okay. It puts me at ease to know. :giggle:

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ended up starting a new run and haven't really found anything untranslated still for now besides one thing.

Probably one tiny leftover from the Spanish translation, which results in characters referring to the town/village as the 'aldea' still.

Also, Jennifer says she loves herself if you choose the kiss option twice after you've made her your girlfriend.
Jennifer.jpg

OP
Awkweird_Dude

Awkweird_Dude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ended up starting a new run and haven't really found anything untranslated still for now besides one thing.

Probably one tiny leftover from the Spanish translation, which results in characters referring to the town/village as the 'aldea' still.

Also, Jennifer says she loves herself if you choose the kiss option twice after you've made her your girlfriend.
View attachment 19037
lol found the dialogue for Jennifer loving herself. Turned out it was in the original spanish translation too.

You still get "aldea" after the new game? Can you give me a direct quote I can search for? Thought I got to all of them.

Last edited:

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
lYou still get "aldea" after the new game? Can you give me a direct quote I can search for? Thought I got to all of them.
Okay, that's actually a mistake on my part since I didn't realize you updated the patch yesterday, so that's probably been mostly covered. That said, instances of 'aldea' are still there in older saves but that probably has more to do with issues with RPGmaker instead. Instances of 'aldea' are properly translated on a new save.

The atmosphere entry in the notebook in your home still has some Spanish words in it instead.
Atmosphere1.jpg
I'm assuming in the original Japanese it's supposed to be the Japanese kanji for the words followed with an alternate reading of the word in the brackets, or maybe it was the other way around.

There's also an entry in the notebook listed as Nabinabo which honestly, I don't remember what the entry was originally either, nor can I get context on what it might be since I can't view the entry yet.

Last edited:
OP
Awkweird_Dude

Awkweird_Dude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay, that's actually a mistake on my part since I didn't realize you updated the patch yesterday, so that's probably been mostly covered. That said, instances of 'aldea' are still there in older saves but that probably has more to do with issues with RPGmaker instead. Instances of 'aldea' are properly translated on a new save.

The atmosphere entry in the notebook in your home still has some Spanish words in it instead.
View attachment 19038
I'm assuming in the original Japanese it's supposed to be the Japanese kanji for the words followed with an alternate reading of the word in the brackets, or maybe it was the other way around.

There's also an entry in the notebook listed as Nabinabo which honestly, I don't remember what the entry was originally either, nor can I get context on what it might be since I can't view the entry yet.
No problem, the Aldea/Village and Ciudad/Town are being treated like character names, so they stay with your save file.
Nabinabo is the name of the Merchant who sells Turnips down the docks. It looks like a small pig.
Fixed the Atmosphere names, and Jennifer's dialogue this update. (y)

Changelog:
- Fixed jennifer saying she loves "herself" instead of you during romantic dialogue.

- Atmosphere translations in the in-game guide.

- Fixed description alignment for Satira, Kutie, Kirion,
Randolph, Aredo.(ex. [CO] to [CD])

- Changed relationship status "Soltero" to Bachelor, and "Soltera" to Bachelorette.
(This was a script in the starting game Map where the questionnaire was.)

- Changed relationship status "Casado" to Married, and "Casada" to Married.
(Found this in the Central Office Map with Kurumi's events)

- Translated the Marriage Memento(Bouquet of flowers on the wall)

Last edited: