What's new

[Complete - Full] Life is Paradise, Spanish Modded ver 2.2 - English translation

dark1193

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
first time to play this, i'm wondering if you can let ur wife be fucked by neighbors or something

eurekachan26

Reputation score
first time to play this, i'm wondering if you can let ur wife be fucked by neighbors or something
I am pretty sure this isnt a ntr game. There is plenty of rpg games of that kind in english. Try those if you didnt already.

OP
Awkweird_Dude

Awkweird_Dude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks a lot for fix all this small stuffs.
No problem. (y)

No(Maybe if you marry the hooker at the inn. I forget what happens with her), but you can cheat on your spouse and have an affair with the women/men in this game.
If you play the female protag, I think you can go to the Inn and whore yourself while married(I could be wrong on this one) with varied consequences.

There's also a special event if you
cheat on your spouse during your anniversary, in which you come home for a candle lit dinner
that's now all over the floor, and they go all yandere killing you(then go on a dramatic scene about how they once loved you, and how you changed their life, wondering where it all went wrong).
Afterwards fleeing the murder scene and abandoning the island.

And then you wake up in your bed because nobody can die on the island, and your status goes from married to "single".

All of these eventually lead to divorce or drastically lower relationship stats and spread rumors on the island.

(All of these are optional if you're in the mood for drama, or just want to see all possible events, or fuck shit up.)

ScuffedJays

Reputation score
Am I missing an RPGMaker Trans file somewhere? I'm applying and overwriting the Data/Graphics files to the modded 2.2 Spanish version of the game linked in the OP post, but every time I run the game it's still in Spanish.

Edit: I figured it out; I didn't run the decrypter as an administrator.

Cheers for the translation!

Last edited:

eurekachan26

Reputation score
This game can be.....very grindy. No the mats, but more to raise the girls affection. Wish there was a guide or something because even when the girls show you "hearts" and try to go to you, they dont allow sex yet, at least no until you make it official. I guess you need more affection, if you want to have sex with a girl, even if you are a couple with another.

If someone can give some hints, that would be apreciated.

OP
Awkweird_Dude

Awkweird_Dude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Am I missing an RPGMaker Trans file somewhere? I'm applying and overwriting the Data/Graphics files to the modded 2.2 Spanish version of the game linked in the OP post, but every time I run the game it's still in Spanish.

Edit: I figured it out; I didn't run the decrypter as an administrator.

Cheers for the translation!
Cheers! :coffee:

This game can be.....very grindy. No the mats, but more to raise the girls affection. Wish there was a guide or something because even when the girls show you "hearts" and try to go to you, they dont allow sex yet, at least no until you make it official. I guess you need more affection, if you want to have sex with a girl, even if you are a couple with another.

If someone can give some hints, that would be apreciated.
I'm going to assume you're asking how to sleep with other women without being in a relationship. The only one who will have sex with you
without being in a relationship, would be the Dark Mage, Satira (and maybe Kutie.. or she only rapes you, I forget). Having a Chaotic/Dark atmosphere might help.

You'll have to have had been in a relationship with the other women, and sex with them at one point. So, you can have sex with an Ex-girlfriend without getting back together.
I guess, you can only cheat on your wife with an ex-lover/Satira the slut, I could be wrong. I really don't remember.

You might have a better answer in the original Japanese game thread. Sry. :(

PS: Satira is the go-to "friends with benefits" if I haven't made it clear.

Last edited:

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I suggest u Use CE or Save Editor online here
N like u said this game is very Grindy...not only in relation even on Ingredient n Stuff.....
especially when u dont much time playing now.....
also u can experiment who from the girls is the easiest to get i mean when rape u can still recover their trust...especially avoid Light n Law Girls for their trust very hard to gain their trust again to do it only on events to regain it

Edit:ummm can any1 tell me who i need again to bring to break those Magic crystal.... u know that blocks the road on dungeons... I forgot....

Last edited: