What's new

List of games with Pregnancy/Impregnation v2

Reputation score
(Gameover/Mechanic)

A good amount of pregnancy and birth, happens when the character gets nutted in one too many times, also if you allow the babes to rape her it can result in a hybrid monster baby, but on the flipside there's a lot of scat and piss...

Short but really good if you don't mind the scat and piss mechanics.

RulesMaster

Reputation score
"The Fixer" with cheats is a relatively good game. There is even basic character customization and some sorts of perks like "Brood Mother", "Bimbo". (With cheats because without them the pace of the game is too slow)

Alfredo Jones

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Monster Black Market . It adds two new special slaves (a cat girl and a sheep girl) as well as two new NPCs with special services. The first is a dwarf who can upgrade rooms with added benefits like low health loss during sex or higher payouts from prostitutes, as well as build torture devices to quickly raise the depravity of your slaves. The second NPC is a succubus who gives you access to tentacle rooms and can use spirit energy gathered from your slaves to brainwash the other NPCs. Brainwashed NPCs can then be fucked and impregnated, and they all have unique special traits that get passed down to their children.

khaitoh

Reputation score
it has preg GO, that is barely shown.
but no pregnancy mechanic at all, just corruption system.

I forgot to mention, that this game story is about a yankee tomboy.
Who got sent to the otherworld after getting stabbed by a demon and even rebel against the king, get jail time.
Escape thank to the prince and goes on an adventure all on her own.

Fun fact: The game exp system is literally EATING = EXP so yeah funny shit.

[Verdict if, it should be translated would be, Yes its good animation/art style wise.]
The H are, passable fappable but there are better art out there.
Parody of Level up by eating? Lol

RulesMaster

Reputation score
[mechanic] without cheats 4/5... But with mtool -> enable cheat feature -> lock hp & aroused it's very good game 10/5. (some scenes appears after loosing)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

ThornSin - still WIP but the v0.2 trial I found has promise.

It's side scrolling rogue-like action game (you can unlock new items to the pool but atm there's no permanent upgrade to you character yet)
Getting cum inside has a chance to impregnate you (there's animation when it happen, as well as ovulation status increasing the chance)
Clearing new rooms progress a hidden timer that make the baby grow and eventually birthing the thing into small minion fighting with you.
Different enemies also give different 'guardian' that you birth, so playing for H content can be beneficial (though each loop of H scene cause damage to you so it's paying HP to roll a dice on whether you can start raising your murder baby)

Alfredo Jones

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I've been seeing during my scrolling sessions through DLsite but haven't seen anyone talking about it. According to marketing blurb it's an incredibly ambitious RPG where the player character can have sex with any female character in the game from NPCs to enemies. Thing is it's also wicked expensive, almost $100 without any coupons. Has anyone ever tried it, and if so is it worth that astronomical price tag?

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
So I've been seeing during my scrolling sessions through DLsite but haven't seen anyone talking about it. According to marketing blurb it's an incredibly ambitious RPG where the player character can have sex with any female character in the game from NPCs to enemies. Thing is it's also wicked expensive, almost $100 without any coupons. Has anyone ever tried it, and if so is it worth that astronomical price tag?
Holy shit, #1 Day, Week, Month and Year, #2 total. and has high rating...
I can understand your question.

Alfredo Jones

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
No fap is worth 100$.
Yea, this is why I was asking about it. At most I've seen games ask for $30-50, but they're usually games with a shit ton of content and higher production values than your typical RPG Maker game. For a game to ask that much is a bit suspect, but considering the ratings it has I have to wonder.

Eroak

Reputation score
92 USD?! The fucking what???

Alfredo Jones

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I ended up pirating that game just to see what it's like, and I can say after a few hours of playing that it is certainly not worth a hundred bucks. Sure you can quickly and easily have sex with any girl but the majority only have one or two CGs, some don't have preg CGs despite the game saying you impregnated them, and the gameplay itself is super grindy. It certainly ambitious but I don't think it comes anywhere near the level of, say, Violated Heroine or the Vitamin Quest games.

EDIT: Also the a good number of characters (namely enemies) are lolis so yeah....

JAR9head7

Reputation score
Alright, been lurking here for a while now and its time for me to contribute something to this. I found this which is an absolute gem and is really good. It is still being activly developed and the demos are separated to paying for each one but it looks really good and suggest giving a go.

Eroak

Reputation score
Alright, been lurking here for a while now and its time for me to contribute something to this. I found this which is an absolute gem and is really good. It is still being activly developed and the demos are separated to paying for each one but it looks really good and suggest giving a go.
Should make note that the dev releases stand alone level packs and not updates to the game. Thus if you want to play the other levels you need to download the older release packs and play them seperately. Of course the dev will compile it altogether when they are ready. Played it myself, definitely been on my radar

I also want to add...

ACTION/SIDESCROLLER
- (WIP) [Mechanic] [[mid-combat sex has chance to cause pregnancy, leading to birth of monster baby follower that joins in combat as an ally.]]

Marx

Lurker
Reputation score
I would just like to add for my fellow enthusiasts: Degrees of Lewdity now has actual pregnancy for people and dogs-that-are-definitely-people. More in-depth and content/writing rich material is planned for named NPC's and pregnancies around them.

It took months, but it's finally here lads.

cwefc

Reputation score
I need info about available platform of the game, my family just took my laptop, and yes, I need game that can run in android platform 😅