What's new

List of games with Pregnancy/Impregnation v2

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
This game is coming out this friday:

The make things short, it's based around the MC getting pregnant and giving birth to better and better troops.

Just be aware that the circle makes dark and depressing games almost exclusively.

Edit: I played the demo and it's pretty much as I thought. This is a game about humiliation and degradation that just so happens to be about MC birthing monsters (pregnancy doesn't really exist; you have sex and then MC just immediately gives brith).

Last edited:

sas2000as

Reputation score
Edit: I played the demo and it's pretty much as I thought. This is a game about humiliation and degradation that just so happens to be about MC birthing monsters (pregnancy doesn't really exist; you have sex and then MC just immediately gives brith).
That's kinda untrue. There are a lot of scenes with her having sex with pregnant belly, which are locked in trial version.
tho also I have no clue how to see them in full version
UPD: nvm, I lied, these scenes aren't with belly

Last edited:

Achelexus

Reputation score
Are there harem games with pregnancy where it's not just endings? I'd love if the girls just stayed pregnant for as much of the game as possible xD

OP
Derp666

Derp666

Reputation score
Agnietta fully releases, we need support author
Know if any significant extra content was added to release or basically same as last version?

RulesMaster

Reputation score
Know if any significant extra content was added to release or basically same as last version?
playable version is only in Japanese because the steam version has a lot of bugs. From the fact that I went through the new content, there are several cg, a flying insect (which is a flying dick) can now impregnate the heroine. There is no pregnancy from black monsters. I reached the stage of escape from the "goats". That is, the content where new monsters should potentially appear has not yet reached. I hope there are new monsters.

Eroak

Reputation score
Captivity [Mechanic] [[PC can be raped by number of aliens and impregnated (Mostly mouth and anal :() Spider Queen (egg), facehugger, maggot, and fly (egg). More content seems to be planned but is 1.0+ released.]] Thanks Eroak
This needs to be updated to complete with no future content. The dev wanted to make more content but right after release things changed in their life and abandoned any further devolepment. Although there is a small mod community on its still active discord. Although from what I've seen nothing adds new monsters... yet, if ever.

(WIP) [Mechanic] [[RPG game where you play as a big breasted heroine 'purifying a cursed maze'. Has slugs, tentacle, tentacle chest, facehugger, and penis insect. Also now features xray cut ins. When enemies attach to the crouch and are not removed they ejaculate and will cause impregnation. Rapid pregnancy and birth a few minutes later, the spawn can also rape PC. Highly recommended.]]
Now complete and sold on Steam. Slightly buggy launch and 1.02 patch should fix PC issues. Haven't tested personally yet.

(WIP) [Mechanic] [[Can be parasitized by slimes, pregnancy planned in future]]
Now has pregnancy content added as of last major patch. Haven't tested it personally.

justheretofap

Reputation score
Heavy Hearts [mechanic]

Maries Adventure [mechinc]

Eroak

Reputation score
Heavy Hearts [mechanic]
Wait, Have they added it in? I know its been planned forever but I haven't seen anything in the recent patch notes.

Edit: I went through the spicy version that's up on the other pirate site and there is no pregnancy content yet.

Last edited:

Alfredo Jones

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone got info on ? The DLsite tags include childbirth and it shows up when searching the pregnancy tag but I can't make out anything else from the description or screenshots.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Considering it's a Poison game, pregnancy/child birth will probably be part of game over scenes. Someone whose played it might be able to confirm or deny that.

RulesMaster

Reputation score
Anyone got info on ? The DLsite tags include childbirth and it shows up when searching the pregnancy tag but I can't make out anything else from the description or screenshots.
Pregnancy and childbirth are mechanics, but there is a big nuance: there is no pregnant belly. Very frustrating.

RulesMaster

Reputation score
Reisha and the fallen fortress wip/planned
According to the translator:
- There will be no pregnant belly
- Pregnancy from creatures is, but there is no childbirth, only abortion. (Question to the developer, who is not on this forum (self-irony). What is the point of being pregnant with creatures? Why introduce it at all then.)
- Childbirth is only human children.

Somehow the demand for games with pregnancy mechanics has fallen. There are no games at all, and those that come out are some kind of stumps. Either there is no standing picture and the heroine's belly is visible only in the dialogues. Or the pregnancy immediately ends in childbirth. Or there is no pregnant belly at all. One hope for OneOne1, though there will be bugs on the release, and even pregnancy will not be available from the start. Plus, as always with a pregnant belly, you are placed in a special location and are not allowed to walk around the world until the heroine gives birth. (This is a mechanic, unchanged, pumping over the last 2-3 games of this studio.). I'm tired of waiting, I'm tired of Koikatsu, especially skyrim, there are no normal pregnancy mods on Skyrim SE, and all clothes and seductive clothing physics are only on Skyrim SE.
There will be no mods for the new game from Illision RoomGirl for a very long time. (The api has been completely changed, so all mods must be rewritten).
New projects (a very small number of literally 2-3 games), of course, appear, but will they finish development? And if they finish, how long to wait? 2-3 years?

By the way, pixiv has started to deal with some fetishes, sometimes the pregnancy fetish gets there.
The only ray of light (or darkness, whichever you prefer) in the realm of human prejudice is dlsite and ci-en.

Reputation score
(Mechanic)

Kinda surprised no one talks about this game, its all pregnancy and birth from beginning to end, (nearly) every monster in the game can impregnate the MC and the birth scenes are quite varied and numerous. a more recent addition, and one of my new faves.

RulesMaster

Reputation score
Maybe start a team of modders to add pregnancy to games. If we don't find an artist, then use novel ai (stable diffision).

The only problem might be the engine. It will be much easier to implement pregnancy in games using js.

Games where if there was a pregnancy it would be very cool:
- Wings of Roldea
- The Holy Grail Of Alharahn
- Puppeteer's Dreaming & Awakening (?)
- COS RO 1-3

Potentially, even a team does not need to be assembled. For the most part, I have the necessary skills, and, even if not, I will learn very quickly. AI can help with painting, the biggest problems are gluing all the images together, telling the AI what to do (without changing the art style), splitting the picture back into parts, embedding it into the game.

And here is an important nuance, it will not work to embed the difference (pregnant / not) into all the arts, because the amount of work is large.

But in general, it is possible. It is also desirable to have a pregnancy system "separately" from the engine and the game. That is, to write an open engine for the pregnancy system based on an event-driven approach. (Of course, you shouldn't put it on gith.., gitl..., etc. I think it's clear why? The repo will be closed.)

Then, all that needs to be done is to link the native library with the game, implement sending events to the engine, and at the right time when drawing H-events, standing picture to receive information about the current state of the heroine.

This will allow the engine to be implemented in many games, which means that good games can receive support for the pregnancy system as a mechanic.

The software part, so far, is the most difficult one, because the Wolf Engine, for example, is very complicated. But we have an example when a more advanced engine is possible. And this mtool example, it does MUCH more than we need. And, this means the realization of the idea is possible. Perhaps you can even try writing mods through it.

The big nuance in all this is that the rendering of H-events, standing picture is often not a function of the engine, but developer scripts. That is why you need to write a separate library so that it can be implemented in any code.

Write what you think.
For a code storage platform, I suggest Gitgud, the code can be written in C, C++, Rust, C# (not sure), js or jvm (gr**lvm, DO NOT write the full name, it was not enough that one company in O sued us .)
Since this is all done on enthusiasm, there is a high risk of abandoning everything or developing it for too long, therefore it is better to consider high-level languages for the library.
We can also try to use Scala, Kotlin, they can compile code to js (rpg maker mv), native (etc).

If we are developing an engine, it is important to determine the features that will be in it. Also, he should not know how to display the image, or let a separate library do it so as not to mix the code.

About the possibilities:
Must have - +

- Cycles
- Simplified cycles (pregnancy only by chance or pregnancy depending on the number of ml) +
- Pregnancy +
- Childbirth (the possibility of childbirth behind the scenes) +
- Multiple pregnancy
- Non-standard cycles
- Irregular pregnancy
- Irregular childbirth

Why does the engine need to be open? So it will be possible to convince game developers to build a pregnancy system into the game from the very beginning.

And further, finalizing the engine, we will be able to add new features, thereby realizing even non-standard fetishes, such as insects (my fetish).
Plus it's important to make the engine configurable so that the player can turn off options they don't like. If you don't like pregnancy from insects, you can disable it; on the contrary, you don't like pregnancy from humans, you can disable it.
It will even be possible to implement a non-standard pregnancy, depending on the species.

Last edited: