What's new

List of games with Pregnancy/Impregnation v2

OP
Derp666

Derp666

Reputation score
Sorry for being MIA for a while, life has been busy. Looks like this thread is almost at 350k views, glad this list has been useful.

I'll be working on a big update to the list and include any I've missed here that have been recommended. I might also update the banner to include new pictures (thinking to remove Paralogue until it redeems itself).

Alfredo Jones

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Haven't tried this one yet as I'm waiting for DLsite to do their usual 15% off coupon drop, but this looks interesting regardless. As the title suggest it's the old story of an alchemist being thrown into debt by a negligent parent and must use whatever means possible to pay it off. There are pregnant CGs and the game seems to track how many times you give birth, though I'm not sure exactly how extensive it is. It does seem like you can be impregnated by both humans and monsters.

Oko7

Reputation score
- Mechanic (insect only so far)
Action game side-scroller (with little palatforming) currently in development by

- Mechanic (insect only so far and no info if more to come)
partly management game and partly action game with top-down view. Currently in development by

Last edited:

Slappin Titans

Reputation score
Threshold Road
From what I found the [pregnancy is at the ending but the other has hinted that "I once answered this question rather "vaguely" because I don't want to tell the story before you see it for yourself. Such a combination of circumstances is quite possible." This message was from a year ago too so it will be quite interesting to find out.
His patreon

Mr.Manapua

Reputation score
Great thread, but I was wondering if any of these games are mobile(android) compatible?

RulesMaster

Reputation score
Simple answer:
Open Google Play
Input in search "name of game engine" (ex rpg maker mv)
Choose

Long answer:
Games on rpg maker depending on the engine version can run on Android. Game on rpg maker mv (mv version) most often will run without problems, if the author of the game is not overdone with scripts. The emulator can be found on Google Play by typing the name of the engine. Games on Unity require a separate port for Android. Unreal games are ported only in case of x86_64 architecture, or run through wine + Rossetta v2 (but these Translated with (free version)

RedCobra75

Reputation score
add this
lusty dungeon

cage of tentacles.

ZinTek

Reputation score
The game "Wifepregnation: Injection, Ovulation, and Public Sensations " looks fun tbh. -

sas2000as

Reputation score
Just released
A so called [Mechanic] pregnancy game with a lot of pregnancy, birth and sex with pregbelly content.

Alfredo Jones

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just released
A so called [Mechanic] pregnancy game with a lot of pregnancy, birth and sex with pregbelly content.
Nice to see it actually released. Just wish it wasn't the loli character.

fmgames69

Reputation score
Last edited:

FreedomorMaybe

Reputation score
I need hentai games with Pregnancy System. But need 2dcg type. It can be rpgmaker/wolfengine type,flash or unity.

Example: Peach's Untold Tale,Doujin Circle Gyu! series,war shop series,Acerola series

It could be better if it includes that
- Horny Meter(Stats menu UI and face emotion change)
- Virginity
- New Clothes
- Good CG
- Good Story and Musics