What's new

List of games with Pregnancy/Impregnation v2

RulesMaster

Reputation score
I need hentai games with Pregnancy System. But need 2dcg type. It can be rpgmaker/wolfengine type,flash or unity.

Example: Peach's Untold Tale,Doujin Circle Gyu! series,war shop series,Acerola series

It could be better if it includes that
- Horny Meter(Stats menu UI and face emotion change)
- Virginity
- New Clothes
- Good CG
- Good Story and Musics
The number of such games can be counted on your fingers (if you exclude those authors you listed) they're all listed on the front page.

sas2000as

Reputation score
[Mechanic] Stardew Valley but hentai. 16 village girls (each have 2 scenes + preg belly variation + some have defloration scene) + monster girls (no clue how much, something about 8 ig with 1 sex scene and farming scene (like milking cowgirl or getting eggs from birdgirl)) + 2 unique girls with 1 scene. All girls have preg belly sex variation, but no birth scenes.

Chabir

Reputation score
Are there any games with a pregnancy system which doesn't include rape? Or at least don't enforce rape? Most games give you a goal, and enemies are there to stop you from achieving it by raping you. In some games this is against the female protagonists choice, in some she slowly "gives in" and starts enjoying it, but it's still kind of loosing the game. What I'm looking for are games where deciding for sex is part of the game, e.g. by satisfying the female protagonists "horny meter". Now the gameplay mechanic could be to actively choose sex (and the female protagonist enjoying it), but the stay away from getting pregnant. So having can be neccessary to progress the game, but the player has to choose where and when in order for the female protagonist not to get pregnant. Are there any games like this? Something like , but without the "I'm a virgin and aren't allowed to enjoy sex, but I can't help myself" storyline, and more "I'm horny and I want to fuck that tentacle, I just have to be careful and hope I won't get pregnant"?

RulesMaster

Reputation score
Are there any games with a pregnancy system which doesn't include rape? Or at least don't enforce rape? Most games give you a goal, and enemies are there to stop you from achieving it by raping you. In some games this is against the female protagonists choice, in some she slowly "gives in" and starts enjoying it, but it's still kind of loosing the game. What I'm looking for are games where deciding for sex is part of the game, e.g. by satisfying the female protagonists "horny meter". Now the gameplay mechanic could be to actively choose sex (and the female protagonist enjoying it), but the stay away from getting pregnant. So having can be neccessary to progress the game, but the player has to choose where and when in order for the female protagonist not to get pregnant. Are there any games like this? Something like , but without the "I'm a virgin and aren't allowed to enjoy sex, but I can't help myself" storyline, and more "I'm horny and I want to fuck that tentacle, I just have to be careful and hope I won't get pregnant"?
Koikatsu maybe

DjSoul

Reputation score
Oh i see that Gear Stone is coming with a new game similar to their other game , and its called .

MisterE9599

Reputation score
I idont mean to Necro a thread but Thornsin is a side scroller where it has a lot of impregnation where you can actually birth guardians that help you fight. It is still an early game but you can find it here

image-990-c.jpg

thaumx

Reputation score
Accidental Woman is mislocated as a VN, it's a text-based game with a lot of images, a life sim. Pregnancy is a central mechanic, and the game features the most in-depth fertility system of any of the games in this list. There is a job you can get in the game where your purpose is giving birth to lots of kids, a surrogacy center, and lots of impregnation content. Highly recommend giving it a look if you are a fan of impregnation/pregnancy.

SEIGEN1

Reputation score
Still working on my WIP update to the list. Currently being crushed between work, study and keeping the S.O happy. Aiming to update within next 2 weeks!
cant wait to see your recommendation list,sir. and thank you.

FlamesOfVengeance

Reputation score
Accidental Woman is mislocated as a VN, it's a text-based game with a lot of images, a life sim. Pregnancy is a central mechanic, and the game features the most in-depth fertility system of any of the games in this list. There is a job you can get in the game where your purpose is giving birth to lots of kids, a surrogacy center, and lots of impregnation content. Highly recommend giving it a look if you are a fan of impregnation/pregnancy.
You're the dev of Accidental Woman, right? I remember playing it before but I was turned off because there weren't really many images to please the eye. The game is a full on text-based game, right? I think I remember getting into a sex scene in that game and it only showed me stick figures and a description of what they are doing... Your game would probably be absolutely incredible if only it had images (not even necessarily videos) to support the text. Of course it should be a consistent artwork for everything and not random hentai/real pics that keep changing looks/artists. That's just my opinion tho. Accidental Woman would probably be one of my favourite games if it was more visual instead of text based.

dabo65

Reputation score
you need to make male protags games obvious for the impregnation part of this list

Dover2

Reputation score
Gonna recommend hachina. Its a Feudal Japanese themed game of a doctor working against an outbreak of parasitic bugs that can impregnate the protag or parasitize onto her body. I think you may also be able to see other girls effected by the bugs. Although I only played the beginning. Follows similarly to previous side scroller games from the creator. While it has an english translation in game. There are some UI elements that are still in Japanese

JohnHunt

Reputation score
[Mechanic] Stardew Valley but hentai. 16 village girls (each have 2 scenes + preg belly variation + some have defloration scene) + monster girls (no clue how much, something about 8 ig with 1 sex scene and farming scene (like milking cowgirl or getting eggs from birdgirl)) + 2 unique girls with 1 scene. All girls have preg belly sex variation, but no birth scenes.
ehm you should update the newest version, the dev tucks in childbirth scene for main heroines now

JohnHunt

Reputation score
I got a game with childbirth count (meaning it maybe mechanic) with cut-in and quite the range of heroines to play or party with

Vitrial

Reputation score
Question do all of these have English versions? Am loving some titles by their synopsis but I'm put off by the Japanese only supported tags

norum

Reputation score
Which games are the ones on the header next to pristess of Agnietta (immediately to the right and left) ?
The preggo illustrations seem good for me.

Attachments