What's new

List of games with Pregnancy/Impregnation v2

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ukiyo Gensou Ennichi [mechanic] - you play as a pair of fox girls who can be impregnated while they're at 0 HP; this results in a 5 minute real time timer before they give birth. Giving birth immediately cuts the unlucky girl to 0 HP but she'll get back up in a bit. Both of your girls popping at once will probably cost you the stage, though. The baby is always a nondescript humanoid no matter what caused the pregnancy.

(link is to the discussion thread)

Reputation score
Awesome list! Lots of great games to play... for research of course.

There are a few games that I enjoyed and aren't on that list, like:

* (RPG) [Mechanic] - The MC can get pregnant from monsters and get items every time she gives birth. Also, you can bang NPCs while pregnant in the post-game bits
* (Text-Based) [Mechanic] - Has a very detailed system involving cycles, pills, pregnancy stages, etc in which you can get pregnant or impregnate NPCs (or both if your character is hermaphrodite).
* (RPG) [Mechanic] - You can impregnate girls and their belly grows over time, though there aren't any birth scenes

schnip schnap

Reputation score
Anybody else have a problem with getting games off dlsite, only for the games to have a problem that makes them unplayable? has a missing audio file right at the beginning that always causes a crash, and doesn't even have any text. It's all just empty text boxes. It's a shame because both of these games look like they have potential, only to be unplayable.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You should probably be looking up guro games if you want chest-burster-type stuff.

Eroak

Reputation score
Stumbled on this over on /dgg/ thread, MonCurse. IT doesn't have pregnancy content yet, but the dev is shooting for egg pregnancy on next update.

Edit: The preg content has been added and released on partreon.

Last edited:

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Uh, the OP has been including stuff with egg laying/parasitism from the start of the thread, and put "parasite" as a tag on the thread. This thread has never been intended to be just mammalian style pregnancy and I have no clue where you got the idea that it is.

Hell, half of the girls in the banner image are from games with slimes and bugs. Maybe all of them, I don't recognize some of the girls.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
More on topic

e [Mechanic] your goal is to impregnate the girl; once you do you "win" and free mode opens up, letting you toggle her pregnancy status among other things.

After over 5 years of silence Digital Onahooole (the maker of Nekoronomicon, which the catgirl in the thread banner is from) has returned from the void to put out a straight forward train molester sim where you play an ugly bastard targetting a high school student. It's a little annoying because it takes like 90 minutes in real time to reach the point where you can do more to the girl than just touch her ass or legs. Once you are there you'll be able to knock her up pretty fast, winning the game, disabling her panic/displeasure meter, and unlocking things like customizing her pregnancy status (i.e., you can toggle if she's showing or not) or fiddling with her color scheme.

MTool can translate the actual settings menu, where all of the unlocked customization is.

I debated making an actual thread about this game but there's barely any substance to it. If it wasn't from the madlad behind Paio Hazard and Nekoronomicon I don't think I would've cared.

The game does feel like some sort of weird technical achievement, since the circle basically made a Flash game in RPGMaker.

Last edited:

minipotato

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hmph. leave it to the slaaneshi murder fuck lovers to rock the boat.

to bring it back, i'm rather amazed that didn't come up when i searched the thread. roguelike side scroller, get knocked down and raped. chance to get pregnant, and after a set amount of maps later MC will give birth to little sidekicks that will aid in combat.

becmuda186

Reputation score
oh man,

When my posts are read inattentively and then shove in my face that my opinion is B when my opinion is A, it really upsets me. "Everyone says my heart is on the right, but my heart is on the left."

Just read it, okay?
> I.e. egg laying needs a separate tag
卵の孵化には別のタグが必要である。
孵蛋需要单独的标签。
Für das Ausbrüten von Eiern ist ein separater Tag erforderlich.
달걀 부화에는 별도의 태그가 필요합니다.

I hope I roughly guessed your native language and you can read my post without arguing with me.
What's the point of heating up the argument? I see a lot of egg laying games are already in the list, even Capacity among them doesn't have a visible belly when the character gets stuffed with eggs