What's new

List of games with Pregnancy/Impregnation v2

Cum Of Death

Reputation score
I am really unpleasantly surprised not to see here a Goblin Burrow game series which literally features pregnancy and breeding as it core mechanic or is it because it’s very popular?
Does the breeding games lack that much content and possibilities?
And can somebody recommend a breeding game with cool mechanics/managment so u can use the byproduct as a power up or a unit(for example like Goblin Burrow, Monster Black Market and Survival Game)

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Huh, Goblin Burrow is conspicuously absent. Just means no one thought about mentioning it.

Dungeon's Legion, which came out about the same time, does get a mention, though it isn't remotely as detailed in its breeding mechanics.

Circle 1 Gou's /The Swine Ogre and the Samurai Girl deserves a mention; you're an orc shaman who captured a female samurai and are using her to breed a small army. You create all of your party members by making the girl give birth to them. Sadly, the actual gameplay outside of the breeding is mundane tedious shit. It's also got NTR bullshit for those who are into it.

element1205

Reputation score
Are there any pregnancy games that will help us delay labor when it's time to give birth? or big belly

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
? In Monster Black Market you can choose to leave slaves pregnant (you can turn off Delivery from the automated Pixy options), in which case they just stay pregnant forever.

Amusingly, there is a practical reason to do this - a girl that's been left that way can be used to harvest breast milk without any concern of using her up (as girls who reach max birth count stop producing).

If you throw a pregnant slave into a tentacle cell, the tentacles will even harvest the milk for you; otherwise you need to count on the Pixies or remember to do it yourself. A girl left in the milking station stops accumulating milk while there, so you need to remember to pull them back out of the station if you're doing it manually.

element1205

Reputation score
I'm looking for RPGM style games, not simulation games like Monster Black Market. There was Hazumu and Pregnation and another game, but I can't remember its name (the game automatically started the birth when it was time to give birth) and both of them have very sweet dialogues. I look at it this way

hartewan

Reputation score
I'm looking for RPGM style games, not simulation games like Monster Black Market. There was Hazumu and Pregnation and another game, but I can't remember its name (the game automatically started the birth when it was time to give birth) and both of them have very sweet dialogues. I look at it this way
violated heroine undisputed GOAT. violated princess is okay, still rpgm but mostly a VN. you may be disappointed. however, it looks great and there's a lot of mods coming out for it.

RulesMaster

Reputation score
Ignoring public warnings. 1 month ban.
Quit being a baby and act like the 18+ person you're supposed to be in this forum.
How about not insulting the person who contributed top 2 to "this" thread?
If you really wanted to help me or teach me something you would have written it in a PM, as all adequate people do.

Instead you made it public by turning me into a villain. And after that you really think I'm going to help keep this thread going?

I spent hundreds of hours to find these games from the anus of the internet.

Anyway, write what you want, you can call me a child, a downer, a fuckwit, it's your site, so it's your right.

Part for cumunity (not for admin):
On the subject of guilt:
I always try to act extremely kind to people, but when I'm fucked up physically or mentally, I act fucked up. Try to get all the processes in your brain working adequately when the last time you ate was 3 days ago.

And I don't deny my guilt or something,
I don't really understand what it is, they said guilty, so it's my fault.
But you have to admit it too.
You're behaving no better than I am.

Making fun of the man who helped you jerk off is low, but now I don't give a fuck, so I'm not helping anyone here anymore.

So to speak I ate your feces you threw at me, very disgusting.

So, folks, you wanted me to stop acting like a child:

Everything I have ever created, created, will create is banned for use in any form by anyone who has spoken against me, trolled me, or insulted me.

All information that I have given I forbid to use in any form as it is the result of my work or by using the information provided by me you automatically waive any (all) claims against me / about me.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
A reminder to everybody that this is a public forum. By agreeing to post here, you're agreeing to publicly release information for others to use as they see fit. Once it is out for the internet to see, you do not have a "right" to stop others from disseminating it further.

Another reminder that the moderation team does not care what your reasons or circumstances are. Follow the rules and follow the moderators' words. We do not care if you are a zero post lurker or the most active member in the entire forum. Do not break the rules. Especially ones that were publicly warned about in a thread. Do not air your dirty laundry here. If you have a grievance, it is YOUR responsibility to take it to the appropriate channels. Moderators can and WILL make public examples out of rule breakers to discourage others from doing so.

This is the last warning on this subject.

sas2000as

Reputation score
since I'm 100% sure most of you already saw this game on dlsite. And also saw it has preg tag and one of game pics contains text with something like "✅pregnancy", gonna speedrun your answer.
It is a lie. There is no actual™ pregnancy. 2 cgs/game overs + 2 standing pictures for after-credits episode (after-credits episode has 0 scenes).

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score
since I'm 100% sure most of you already saw this game on dlsite. And also saw it has preg tag and one of game pics contains text with something like "✅pregnancy", gonna speedrun your answer.
It is a lie. There is no actual™ pregnancy. 2 cgs/game overs + 2 standing pictures for after-credits episode (after-credits episode has 0 scenes).
Is the pregnancy part like what Vampire Notes has where they're physically pregnant after the ending credits?

Alfredo Jones

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Was just about to buy it. Thanks for saving me $20.