What's new

List of games with Pregnancy/Impregnation v2

OP
Derp666

Derp666

Reputation score
One of the best lists I've seen in a while! Honestly, I created an account mostly for this thread and to say thanks to you.
One more thing, Derp666: as you're a man of culture, is there a specific tag, or any kind of way, to identify a game with the visual of the sperm racing towards/entering the egg?
If it's too much, just call me a perv. I'll understand.
Anyway, thanks for the great thread!
Thanks for the compliments!

I'll note your request on the sperm/egg animation, if enough people request this, I'll add a symbol to mark games with this feature. It will require a little extra work to identify these games.
Off the top of my head these games have fertilization animations:
Butakoma's games (Drop factory, Vitamin quest 1 and 2)
Violated Heroine
Iris in Labyrinth of Demons/Marionette of dazzle with Iris

Anymore I find/remember I'll reply to you again.

OP
Derp666

Derp666

Reputation score
I have never seen it and trust me I have tried to trigger it, are you using 1.03?
In 1.03 gangbang/dp was added, however the dev forgot to code for impregnation when this scene happens. It will only trigger if you get raped by a single facehugger.

OP
Derp666

Derp666

Reputation score
Just an update. I have added new section for game mods that add pregnancy. I'm only going to add mods that are currently working (so users can actually play them) or decent quality.

aass121270

Reputation score

Do you know this game? This game has a very big belly, which may be bigger in future versions

Attachments

xxdjdjxx

Reputation score
Does this list include games featuring general cumflation but pregnancy is not specifically stated?

Voxx

Reputation score
Could you please list which programs some of these game are required to run in? I had to run around trying to find a fix before I realized I needed RPG Marker VX for most of them.

Whyth0

Reputation score
This is the best list of games i have ever seen and the games you recommend are gold.
But it feels like i have missed something as most of the games on this list are translated but for Drop Factory and Vitamin quest i cant seem to change the language.
Are those games not translated or am i just missing something?

Someonewhocan

Reputation score
Pregnant labyrinth and onichiku is already released? Or just demo? Btw Alchemist another story also contain pregnancy CG

OP
Derp666

Derp666

Reputation score
Could you please list which programs some of these game are required to run in? I had to run around trying to find a fix before I realized I needed RPG Marker VX for most of them.
I'll add a note to the RPG's list. You're right most of them require VX ACE or which ever RTP to be downloaded first.

This is the best list of games i have ever seen and the games you recommend are gold.
But it feels like i have missed something as most of the games on this list are translated but for Drop Factory and Vitamin quest i cant seem to change the language.
Are those games not translated or am i just missing something?
Thanks! There should be an english version for both games if I remember, you've tried looking in the options? You might have to find a fan translated version maybe, it's been a long time since I've played either so I could be wrong.

Pregnant labyrinth and onichiku is already released? Or just demo? Btw Alchemist another story also contain pregnancy CG
Pregnant Labyrinth is still in development, no demo yet, Same as Onichiku. :(

why no male protagonists? holy hell, something like summertime saga?
I'll add the suggestion, can you give a description of what sort of pregnancy content it has?

Last edited:

kain9ixv

Reputation score

I hope someone translate this

Reputation score
There is a game call Mayuri sama's Laboratory which is a game where you have multiple girls captive and have rape or make love to them. If you cum inside getting them pregnant is an option. You need flash player to actually run the game or you can run a different version off a flash website. Also does anyone know anymore games like this?

Edit: The game also has a lot of freedom, allowing you to give each character their own breast size, hair style, and clothes.

Important: This game is also a parody of the Bleach anime/manga series. This game was made 7 years ago and the creator of the game hasn't released the source code of the game to my knowledge so there are no current mods for the game and I doubt there ever will. If your looking for a translated version of the game I'm sorry but there is no official English translation but there is a group of people currently translating the game.

Link to the translation group: https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-mayuri-sama-no-jintai-jikkenshits.9744/

Attachments

Last edited:

lmaccount

Lurker
Reputation score
I'll note your request on the sperm/egg animation, if enough people request this, I'll add a symbol to mark games with this feature. It will require a little extra work to identify these games.
Off the top of my head these games have fertilization animations:
Butakoma's games (Drop factory, Vitamin quest 1 and 2)
Violated Heroine
Iris in Labyrinth of Demons/Marionette of dazzle with Iris
Jumble Jokers and Jumble Strikers have a little bit too.