What's new

List of games with Pregnancy/Impregnation v2

nick34

Reputation score
did anyone play through otome the exorcist ? can someone tell me if its pregnancy a mechanic or gameover ?

and I'm interested in The Pregnant Labyrinth
Is the game released ?
I do not believe yet. Strongly that he leaves it seems promising

blasters

Reputation score
I suggest you breeding of the nephelym

Dover2

Reputation score
I found a game with some game over pregnancy. Ricca the holy knight (3D side scroller action game. some scenes have either humans or monsters knocking you up. although there is some snuff/gore (cutscenes as well as some game over's ((Drowning, your birthed monsters killing your partners in a game over)), other partners getting killed in cutscenes) usually mostly goblins and some humans, few in-game sex scenes, mostly in game overs.

enaz56

Reputation score
Terminal Desires has impregnation

Mirelurk

Reputation score
Jumble Strikers should be added as well, it's the sequel of Jumble Jokers.
Forgot to mention, it's even better than JJ. Also, Strikers can be played fullscreen. I won't say more, so the other features will be a surprise.

Last edited:

RulesMaster

Reputation score
[Mechanic] - (stockings/cloths changing/standing picture) has basic pregnancy without gameover (first time heroine got pregnant in h-cg) (i recommend this game)

mushino

Reputation score
tysm

And btw how to get the preg content in night of revenge
Its only minor preg content the only way is to at the start let the slime fck youre heroine then she will spawn a little slime in a few minutes

LonaRPG is a disgusting game full of Scat and guro the artstyle is bad and dark be warned... even iff you turn of Scat content the game will show scat content so idk its realy bad

hubibub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Dont think it was mentioned but most of studio resentiment games have a pregnancy mechanic and all of them have preg comtent

Foozopoly

Reputation score
Breed Lab is another game featuring impreg and birth, its a wip rn.

OP
Derp666

Derp666

Reputation score
did anyone play through otome the exorcist ? can someone tell me if its pregnancy a mechanic or gameover ?

and I'm interested in The Pregnant Labyrinth
Is the game released ?
Otome isn't tagged as preg, but there are lots of games that do have some preg content and are not tagged. It's hard to find out unless they are played and someone here mentions it.

I suggest you breeding of the nephelym
Thanks for this, was a big one i forgot about.

I found a game with some game over pregnancy. Ricca the holy knight (3D side scroller action game. some scenes have either humans or monsters knocking you up. although there is some snuff/gore (cutscenes as well as some game over's ((Drowning, your birthed monsters killing your partners in a game over)), other partners getting killed in cutscenes) usually mostly goblins and some humans, few in-game sex scenes, mostly in game overs.
I played this on release, really awesome game with huge amount of content. Thanks for the recommendation.

Dont think it was mentioned but most of studio resentiment games have a pregnancy mechanic and all of them have preg comtent
Do you have any links to their content or storefront?

Breed Lab is another game featuring impreg and birth, its a wip rn.
Thanks for this! I completely forgot about this game. Looks like the dev is still working on it but has much more content since I last played.

thattreeisgreen

Reputation score
Visual Novels:
  • (WIP) [Story] [[Involves getting several girls in your hometown pregnant while a supernatural apocalypse goes on in the background.]]
  • (WIP) [Story] [[At the moment it's just knocking up a succubus.]]
  • (WIP) [Mechanic] [[Exactly what it says on the tin. Get girls pregnant over and over again.]]
  • (WIP) [Story] [[As of version 0.10 the Good Path has several impregnations, a pregnant sex scene, and a birth scene. There's also a minor optional breeding parlour sidequest. Other story elements can get quite dark.]]
  • (WIP) [Story] [[A hypnosis story where you mind control and impregnate your mother, sister, aunt, and cousins, while ominous supernatural stuff happens in the background.]]
  • [Mechanic] [[Obvious parody of My Hero Academia is obvious. Has a safe/risky/dangerous day mechanic for whenever the female MC has sex.]]

Other:
  • [Mechanic/Gameover] [[Sandbox game where you corrupt several girls. You can take them off birth control and impregnate them, but it only starts showing at the end of the game.]]
  • (WIP) [Mechanic] [[Sandbox game, similar concept to the first but much more detailed and involved. You can now impregnate girls, have pregnant sex without the game ending, and even make a girl have a breeding fetish.]]

Tiydude

Reputation score
RPG:
  • Nightmare Girls [Mechanic] [[A bunch of girls get recruited into an organization that is investigating rifts to other-worldly places around their town. All 4 of the main characters can be impregnated by certain enemies that start appearing about halfway through the game.]]
  • [Mechanic] [[The main character gets thrown into a giant maze and has to get out. LOTS of impregnation; birthed monsters can be recruited into the player's party.]]
  • Naedoko Demon's Ground [Mechanic] [[Spiritual successor to Naedoko Dungeon Chronicle. A girl gets captured to be used as a breeding slave at the bottom of a massive dungeon but escapes. LOTS of impregnation; player's party is made up of birthed monsters.]]

JinShu77

Reputation score
Swine Ogre and Samurai Girl

Player is an Orc that captures a warrior and turns her into his "wife" to breed an army, defeating enemies and absorbing their energy allows you to speed up her pregnancies and therefor advance the plot

Foozopoly

Reputation score
Another action game which features impreg and birthing

Zelnik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
decent art ruined by an improperly placed penis.

Shame.