What's new

List of games with Pregnancy/Impregnation v2

Eroak

Reputation score
What I can do??
1) This isn't the place for techsupport of VH
2) Redownload the files and unpack WHILE in the correct locale. If you downloaded and/or unpacked them while not in the correct locale, the file characters will NOT be shifted to the correct characters needed for the program to find.

Double check your steps:

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm surprised Monster Black Market hasn't gotten a mention yet.

[Mechanic] - you run a slave breeding operation, where having various girls knocked up by monsters and selling/using the children as you see fit is the actual gameplay loop. Later you open up a brothel and can have your slaves impregnated by humans too. Or horses. (You don't get to keep foals, you just immediately get money for those.)

Turnabout

Reputation score
In Yukiiro Quest, the pregnancy is in the endings if I recall correctly, dependent on how many times you have sex or if you get a game over.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In Yukiiro Quest, the pregnancy is in the endings if I recall correctly, dependent on how many times you have sex or if you get a game over.
It's little weirder than that. The actual pregnancy CGs are all tied to bad ends, while there's also three or so endings from clearing the game where the MC has a child. Too much sex with humans results in her having a human son; too much with monsters results in her having a yuki-onna daughter; too much sex with the town's lord results in her being kidnapped by him and having his son.

Winterlune

Reputation score
Here's a pretty good 3D game called Holy Knight Ricca that can be found here -

It does have pregnancy [game-over cg], along with decensorship mod that's easy enough to find on f95 [4k and non4k]. Tons of gameplay as well; played it well over 4 hours and still getting more content.
Somewhat beefy computer suggested if you add the mod to it.

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
An excelent suggestion and and excellent game, but that one is already on the list.

hazz099

Reputation score
[mechanic] - new game from Acerola
[mechanic] - main character in vr mmo cheating on her husband, there is a pregnancy
Is english available for cuckold new wife monica?

khaitoh

Reputation score
is titled: Fiendish Violation Quest ~From Virginity to Impregnation Life~ (Dunno if that's the official English title)

Also Lilim not (though link tells the right title)

Dover2

Reputation score
There is an action game. Metal flame. Play as a cyborg girl in a world invaded by living machines. Nearly every enemy can impregnate you with a cyber egg. Birthing said egg gives you a random item. Good CG and decent platform action. All CG has a preg version but only 1-2 involve birthing.

Tentalover

Reputation score
There is an action game. Metal flame. Play as a cyborg girl in a world invaded by living machines. Nearly every enemy can impregnate you with a cyber egg. Birthing said egg gives you a random item. Good CG and decent platform action. All CG has a preg version but only 1-2 involve birthing.
Whoops, oko7 in the previous page already mentioned it. But keep it up!

VDCB2020

Reputation score
Hello everyone, do you know if it is safe to download games on the "svscomics" page?

khaitoh

Reputation score
Enemies can actually impregnate you, haven't tested if you can give birth though since dem deadlines in-game messes things up. You are also given something after getting impregnated once and talking to the Nun (or was she a bishop or something) that prevents you from getting pregnant from demons but gives you a higher chance getting pregnant with humans. (or was it 100%). Would get back at this after testing some more games lul.

Games I tested (but not completed yet) that are in F95

A Village Targeted by Barbarians - A Simulation Where the Entire Village Is Cuckolded

Mechanic.
The two main heroine can get pregnant. No Birth Scene but there's a Baby Counter that is used to exchange for troops.
IIRC no pregnant sex nor do they appear pregnant.

Abandoned village reclamation of Princess Ponkotsu Justy

Game Over.
Needs more testing but saw one Bad End with it (Brothel End).

Bewitching Sword 2

Mechanic
After getting pregnant and giving birth from the quests, enemies that has H-Attacks can now impregnate MC when defeated by them. (forgot if all mobs has same birth scenes).

Imperial Knightess Wein's Irregular Life

Ending Only.
Game has no battles and Endings depends on what you do, who you talk to, and other stuffs for 5 days.

Lime and the Curious Leaf

Mechanic
Can get pregnant by monsters when defeated after losing virginity protector from having sex with an NPC, Instantaneous Impregnation, Pregnancy and Birth.
Can get pregnant from NPCs. Has Pregnant Belly sprite from NPC Pregnancy, Repeatable. No Birth Scene.

(Partial)
Magical Girl Konoha - Lolique 2 Gaiden

Mechanic
Haven't fully tested yet but can get pregnant from Human Enemies and NPCs, which is actually bad to do at the start of the game since it heavily restricts you in doing anything since you will LOSE YOUR STATUS AS A MAGICAL GIRL AND EVERYTHING ALONG WITH IT. There is a later quest that rewards AN ITEM that solves this problem and turn you back into a magical girl but you can only get it ONCE.

Dunno if this is right but I hope this helps lel. (Only trying games with pregnancy tag in F95 and see if I would like anything, really looking for ones that are repeatable and thus why all the above aren't finished lol)

Last edited:

Magna64

Reputation score

These two games. Only played one of them, but from what i played, the pregnancy is tied to one enemy (a fly in the third stage, but doesn't apply to the mc, rather the person it uses for a weapon) and the bosses should you lose their fights.

I know in previous games the pregnant scenes also activated when you reach a bar level after a certain amount of sex scenes, but in these games that doesn't happen anymore.

Edit: Played both. The Diva/ Younger Sister version has much more pregnancy/belly content than the other one with multiple enemies being able to swell her.

Last edited:

RulesMaster

Reputation score
[Mechanic] [The plot is divided into two parts, where you can play for one heroine, but who went in different ways. In both cases, there is pregnancy and childbirth. Most of the events are repeatable. Sex while she pregnant is censored. Through mtool it is well translated into English.]

Template for add games to list.
Code:
[URL='url to shop']Game Name[/URL]  [[COLOR=rgb(41, 105, 176)]Mechanic/GameOver/Store[/COLOR]] [Description about preg content in game.]

Last edited:

vitalecoflex

Reputation score
Can someone recommend some games with a pregnancy mechanic, also it needs to be Male Protagonist because personally I don't really like to play as the female cuz not much variability (only one girl which is PC).

Bonus points if there is a stealthing mechanic like condom sabotage, or birth control tampering or something like that

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
Can someone recommend some games with a pregnancy mechanic, also it needs to be Male Protagonist because personally I don't really like to play as the female cuz not much variability (only one girl which is PC).

Bonus points if there is a stealthing mechanic like condom sabotage, or birth control tampering or something like that
What would be the point of pregnancy mechanics just for NPCs?

khaitoh

Reputation score

Human male or not? there's a bit with monsters as MC lel.
If so, Love & Sex: Second Base, Pheasant's Quest, Summertime Saga, Four Elements Trainer, Absolute Power Corruption, Breed Town 1 and 2, Black Garden, Outmaneuver! NN Pick-up Beach [NTR], Oba-sans Saga are the only ones I can think of, not even sure if most of them are repeatable or ending only lel.

Achelexus

Reputation score
Are there harem games with pregnancy where it's not just endings? I'd love if the girls just stayed pregnant for as much of the game as possible xD