What's new

List of Sprite/Pixel Sex based games

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I found what is shaping up to be quite a good game, "Ayura Crisis!" judging by the current trial.
It's a little on the obscure side at the moment, seeing as how you can only get it from the artist's pixiv

OP
kiko

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
I found what is shaping up to be quite a good game, "Ayura Crisis!" judging by the current trial.
It's a little on the obscure side at the moment, seeing as how you can only get it from the artist's pixiv

Please actually check the list before suggesting games.

Ctrl + F + Your query

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
might just be me but it seems like the game link on your third posts called Orgakill says that it's a invalid page. thought you might want to check it out. It might be just me but eh might as well tell you

OP
kiko

kiko

Reputation score
might just be me but it seems like the game link on your third posts called Orgakill says that it's a invalid page. thought you might want to check it out. It might be just me but eh might as well tell you
It was an archived post from the previous forum, now it's gone completely. Just gonna unlink it

Edit: Proper link added

TheCardWielder

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I just found this game and thought you might be interested in it:

I haven't found a link for it yet though

Nanie

Lurker
Reputation score
Some pretty cool simple harpy rape game thing in Wolf RPG.

The source:
File download (posted by author as a freebie):

Screenshot

It is a very simple thing, with two different color harpies with about three animations each.

spaghettidemon92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Welp, since nobody has posted anything, here are a couple which I'm not sure if they count but well, I tried

Sexual Harrassment Office -

Zombitch -

Straight bang JK on molestation Train -

These are a couple I've seen recently. Might not be new but well yanno.

spaghettidemon92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A couple more.

The Den of Chaos -

Melanie Blade -

Shota Fight -

OP
kiko

kiko

Reputation score
A couple more.

The Den of Chaos -

Melanie Blade -

Shota Fight -
They're all on the list under the miscellaneous section. Japanese kanji/katakana. Also as of recently I've stopped filling the list with dlsite links. If there's no thread, I won't link the game itself

turbotoucher

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Minecraft H-game with sprite sex. Sorry if it's been posted before, I couldn't find a thread on it.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
They're all on the list under the miscellaneous section. Japanese kanji/katakana. Also as of recently I've stopped filling the list with dlsite links. If there's no thread, I won't link the game itself
you should('ve)

OP
kiko

kiko

Reputation score
For some reason I can't add the • dots anymore lol

Also, added "Pixel" in the thread title because most of the sprites are very pixelated, while some aren't pixelated at all. Y' know, just trying to clarify

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It's a pretty bad game though, and terribly animated too. The minecraft h-game to be exact
it was kill it with fire bad only redeaming bit is u can cheat and see all animation but its like some games that came out like 10 years ago everything is just super blocky (Animation wise)

enprixd

Lurker
Reputation score
I can't find this one on the list so maybe this could be added.

(Eng)
(Jap)

OP
kiko

kiko

Reputation score
Thread will no longer be updated as of today. All of the links are now unusable because of the new forum and I simply don't have time to fix more than 400 links. Thanks everyone for your contribution, hopefully the name list will be useful to someone. Also apparently there's a 10k character limit now.

Here's a google doc with the complete list of names/genres and such.

Nevermind, apparently the links now redirect to their appropriate new forum link. Still, the 10k char limit is a bit limiting (lol), and I cannot remove the strikethrough on the third list because I can't save it as the forum states that it's way above the 10k char limit.

Last edited:

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score
Argh, links in the third post are still failing.
Can't blame you for wanting to throw in the towel, though. THEY BLEW IT UP!

OP
kiko

kiko

Reputation score
Argh, links in the third post are still failing.
Can't blame you for wanting to throw in the towel, though. THEY BLEW IT UP!
Which links exactly? I've been clicking on a lot of them and all of them work (the ones I clicked). Takes a bit to load but it's probably due to the redirect.

I've been maintaining this thread for 5 years now, and I curse myself for not making any precautions if anything like this happens (Forum upgrade). Although I like the new forum layout a lot, feels really modern and not clunky like the one before this. And yea, as long as old links work, I will continue maintaining it from time to time.

ALSO, if only the third part of the list is the problem maybe I'll get around to fix it, too

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score
At least the first 10 or so links in post #3, up in the kanji section. It seems I did jump the gun, though- not all links are dead. Went and assumed (I know, make an ass out 'u' and 'me') that the trend at the first few applied to the whole thing.