What's new

Locked Inside (Avela)

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Prologue
(Just a documentation of what happened after Avela left her shrine)​
Within a large forest, was small town, hidden away within the vast maze of trees and the mountainside near it's parameter, filled with over two dozen humans who sought the protection of Avela, the supposed 'spirit,' who would act as a god to guide, and protect them from other monsters who would seek to abduct, and enslave them for perverted purposes. Whether to breed, or simply just to torture for the fun of it, the monsters fables among the human community brought reasonable concern to the hearts of the many lost individuals, who had not a means to defend themselves.

Whether they sought Avela's aid, or she offered her assistance in exchange for 'gifts' (involving sex with the local populace, providing the Yoko, Avela with the spiritual energy she needed to thrive), it's unknown which occurred. But, no matter the fact, they named their town after their guardian spirit, Avela, dedicating their loyalty, and their lives to her, building a large shrine in her image for worship, and giving their own bodies to her as gifts, providing her with an ample supply of spiritual energy, as well as the most beautiful people in the village to mate with.

Because of this, it is understandable that there was an outbreak of chaos and doubt when Avela suddenly vanished, leaving the town behind for reasons only known to the Yoko herself. And in her place, an impostor posed with her figure, claiming to be Avela herself, and ordering the villagers to give in to outrageous demands. She commanded that, should the town be guaranteed it's safety, all of the females of proper age must give themselves to her at her shrine, without clothes, and without anyone other than themselves.

The villagers, of course, obliged the impostor, under the complete assumption that Avela was among them again.

The women who went to the shrine, however, did not return.

Panic, and doubt erupted within the minds of the men who claimed the missing women as their loved ones. And after they could not wait any longer, they approached the shrine of Avela, humbly requesting that the women be returned.

Avela agreed. And on the very next day, all of the women returned to the village as monsters.

The whole town erupted in rage from the betrayal (excluding the monster girls themselves), first casting out accusations at Avela, speaking of the unjust punishment set upon them, heartbroken over the loss of their wives, lovers, and even mothers, who lost most of their human side, replaced with mindless lust befitting of their monstrous shapes, retaining only vague traces of their personality when they were human, and select few memories of their past.

The impostor's actions were brought to the attention of a group known as the Magi, a group of Monster-Humans who act as professionals when it comes to anything, and everything magical. Every 'soldier' of this group possesses genes of a monster within them, having been born of a monster girl, and human, but didn't emerge from the womb as a monster him or herself. And after the villagers pleaded for revenge, the Magi took high interest in Avela's capture, issuing a high bounty across nearly the whole island, and conducting searches for anywhere she might be...
Chapter 1: Locked Inside

Avela was always quite a mystical sight to see, flying through the skies. Her gorgeous appearance hypnotizing monster and human alike who saw her flying by, flapping her full, black wings in the air to keep her aloft, giving those she passed a nice breeze. But a trip in flight wasn't always a pleasant one for her.

Again, just like so many other times, Avela would fly too far from the island, just for the sake of flying over the ocean, only to have her flight be rudely altered, and directed back towards the island. A most uncomfortable deterrence, often nearly knocking her in the ocean water. But, no matter how much she would hate it, or fight it, the barrier always won, pushing her back to the beach, prohibiting her from ever leaving.

Her flight brought back to the island, she soared over the fields, and patches of forest, perhaps in search of something, or perhaps just wondering the island, until, several hundred feet below, something interesting caught her eye; Two swordsman wielding long blades, and a sole woman dressed in a black robe seemed at odds with each other. The two men had their weapons drawn, while the woman seemed threatened by them, summoning magic to herself in defense.

The woman was taking slow steps backwards in retreat, it was obvious that the woman did not think she would win the fight... But more importantly, each of their souls seemed quite filling to Avela. And, flying around on her magically summoned wings, a bit of extra power from intercourse would replenish her, and more importantly, prevent her from going wild with lust, attacking anything on sight.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Locked Inside (Avela)

Avela, flying through the agreeable air, would hum softly to herself, the humming sounding disconsonant and broken, as Avela's mind whirred on the fact that she couldn't fly out onto the big blue thing made up of strange water... Avela's mind searched for the word before finding it in her thoughts as the human's that had been the first creatures she had seen had told her long ago that there was a great big blue place made up of non-drinkable water and it was called an ocean. It was also rumored to have big fishies in it and other notorious beings...

These tales had long ago sparked a wander lust inside Avela, but she had felt obligated to the humans that had at first taken care of her. But she felt her obligation end after so many years and had finally decided to leave. But Avela couldn't understand why she couldn't fly out over the ocean! It puzzled and made her frightened and angry at the way she couldn't go and view big fishies! But, as Avela sensed some discontent below her, she turned and looked to the earth and saw a stranger of.... Avela nodded to herself as she thought of the correct term, a man! Yes that was right, all men had big chests and slits between their legs. Avela would also notice the two strange woman that looked to be good with blades threatening the man.

Avela purred to herself loudly as she began to glide steadily lower, her shadow flashing across all three of them before she landed, in her mind, a safe distance away from the combatants, where she stood up, and looked questioningly at all three of them. "Ny? What seems to be going here? Care to tell me? Or must I resort to other means to find my answer?" Her voice sounded like water coursing softly through a river bed or that of rain falling to the earth in a nice sleepy hypnotic tone, through Avela knew she talked like this, she couldn't get rid of the habit. Her tone also indicated her mood as questioning, curious and also prepared for drastic means to get what she wanted to know... If any of the three looked closely, they could see a highly transparent winged cat creature that looked on at them with hungry, and strange eyes.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As soon as Avela landed, her oversized breasts bouncing distractingly, the two men immediately began a quiet, but not too quiet for Avela's sensitive ears, discussion with each other, while the woman stepped a single step backwards, only offering a, 'Wha~?' in surprise, staring at Avela as she began to question the three.

"Ah, shit, worst of luck." one of the two men whispered, standing further back, and the apparent one who 'supported' the other, "What kind of monster is 'that'? Her breasts are huge" he stated, eyes undoubtedly looking at Avela's chest though his helmet.

As Avela began to speak, the man whispered back, "That's a Yoko... They're usually completely crazy, so watch out." he warned his partner. "Follow my lead," he instructed, to which his partner nodded.

But, no matter the human's banter, the two men seemed ready to draw swords on both Avela, and their previous target, but were hesitant, obviously fearful of Avela's capabilities. Meanwhile, the woman, hiding under her dark cloak, her face included, seemed unable to find something to say, simply looking at Avela with shock and surprise, confusion blocking any other action she might have taken at that moment.

After a moment, perhaps enough time for an answer, the man standing back, the 'supporting' one, quickly exchanged glances at his partner, and Avela, "Sir!?" he whispered nervously, "I'm following your lead! Do something! Answer her, or at least something! Before she gets mad and fries us!" he begged his leader. But, the leader gave no response. Clearly, he did not know what to do either. Which, the man picked up on rather quickly, suddenly saying aloud,

"We were... J-just talking with this woman here~" he stuttered, gesturing at the woman they were assaulting, while both his leader and the woman shot rather direct looks his way, "~and... And she was lost..." he explained, filled with hopes that if what his commanding officer said was true, that the Yoko might think that everything was fine, and moved on, allowing them to capture that woman. But, his ally didn't seem to think his plan was too bright, as his officer was slowly taking steps away from the private, wanting to get out of the 'blast radius' as best he could.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Avela looked questioningly at the man, as she sat directly onto the ground, indian style while her wings folded over her body, covering her effectively. As the two man talked, Avela looked completely bored, and her eyes weren't even focused on the group anymore as they darted around looking at something unseen...

As the man finally answered her, Avela stood up and stretched and looked at the two man and said "Really? What do you have to say to that?" As she indicated a hand towards the cloaked figure, wanting her to answer to the question. Avela would as turn her head slightly away from them as she whispered to a slowly becoming less transparent winged-cat. Not any of them could understand what she said.. "Their boring. What should I do Peep? I'm kind of hungry but I don't know whether they would be tasty... Maybe I could change them? Yeah... yeah that would work... but what kind of change..." The winged-cat Peep looked up at Avela before looking towards the men.

Peep was now completely visible to the whole group, his fur a highly royal purple and his eyes giving off a complete strangeness that said tread carefully. Peep opened his mouth, a deep husky voice emitting from him as he spoke, his voice soft, but yet all heard "Change? That's boring. Why not get them to do a dance and jump around naked for a day or two? Or get them to fight each other and say the winner get's to leave?" Peep finished before letting out a loud yawn and looking over at the group and just stared specifically at them, daring any of them to run..

Avela looked at the group as well, through her eyes were calculating and showed a fair bit of amusement in them as Avela let out a giggle as she thought of an interesting way to entertain herself.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The younger man seemed to wince when Avela began to contemplate how she would begin their torture. "I tried, sir..." he whispered apologetically to his officer, "What do we do? I don't think we're going to get out of this without a fight..."

His commanding officer clenched the blade in his hand angrily, growling under his breath, "I ain't gonna be this monster's meal!" he announced, "If we fuck around with this crazy bitch, then the other bitch'll get away!"

The two soldiers kept exchanging words, both trying to formulate another plan, only to be argued out by the other, until the woman, who had been keeping silent, suddenly spoke, her voice sounding cute, although boyish, suggesting that she wasn't just some helpless girl on the run from two bad men, "Excuse me, but I don't have time for this." she interrupted, drawing her hood back, and revealing her appearance. Her hair was was golden blond, and was relatively short. Her bangs decorated her face, flowing whichever way the wind was blowing, while her hair in the back was kept up via a hair band. Her eyes were blood red, the same color as the ribbon, which was tied around her neck, just above an expensive looking necklace, which displayed various symbols, suggesting it to be a family heirloom.

A pair of her teeth were shaped into fangs, and she seemed very rich, a likely indicator that the woman before the two men and the Yoko was a vampire... But asides from being a vampire, she was also very, very attractive.

A strange fact, that the vampire before them seemingly wasn't bothered by the sun, was soon forgotten after a prolonged look at her pretty face, and her banter that followed, "This is ridiculous. You two~" she pointed at the two men, who seemed surprised to be addressed, "I propose we collaborate to dispose of this jester. Quite frankly, I grow tired of this foolishness, from all of you. I must return home before mother discovers I've stolen her amulet."

The leader made an angry step forward, "Why should we work with you!?" he shouted in question.

Then, his private took a similar step forward, "Yeah! How do we know you won't just betray us!"

The vampire growled, "I am sick and tired of these games you three wish to continue playing! I want to go home!" she shouted.

... And the most the woman accomplished, was join the argument...

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Avela looked on in interest as she petted Peep's and shushed him as she moved closer to all three of them, as she herself joined in on the arguement on how to best defeat her. She interrupted it by her proximity and by stating loudly so that all of them could hear her and to keep them from talking. "You could just ask me to go away! But depending on how you ask me, depends on whether or not I will do it.... And shiny..." As she looked at the amulet worn by the vampiress.

Peep, after being hushed and petted by Avela would become highly transparent again and would become able to easily be seen again when Avela interrupted them as he groaned aloud and said in an almost reproachful voice "Hey! You can't let them off that easily! Your a yoko. YOKO! You have to at least give them a curse or something Ave... Through that amulet is shiny.."

Avela winced as Peep said that, hurting her ears as she looked at him moodily and said "But that's no fun! They think that just because you said that, that I will curse them! Now I don't want to curse them since you said that since they know I'm going to curse them which then means I won't curse them! Or I could be lieing but I just dun't want to curse them now since you said that peep!" As she pouted at him, bringing her arms under her bust, pressing it upwards and making it seem larger as she and Peep had a glaring contest.

Peep hissed as he said "Then let's get them to decide whether or not they want to be cursed or blessed!" Peep looked at all three of them as he spoke in a calm collected manner with the deep voice "Raise your hand to vote for a curse. Keep your hand down if you want a blessing. If you want neither, then sit down! And stop flashing the shiny amulet. It makes me want to bat at it..." As Peep's eyes looked towards the amulet again, around the vampiress's neck. Before he shook his head and looked at all three of them.

Avela groaned aloud as she said "Fine! They'll get to vote then! But I'm only going to give out 1 blessing and 1 curse. That is if they decide to get a curse, then I will only curse one of them. If they want a blessing, then I'll only bless one of them!" As Avela huffed at Peep and then looked at all three of them and said "Do we have a deal?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The soldiers remained in a neutral stance as Avela gave her speech, while the vampire folded her arms under her breasts, which heaved angrily every time she took in a breath.

The three stood in silence as Avela gave her offer for some time, each looking to the other, to see what they were going to do about the Yoko, who insisted on toying with them. Until, the soldier, once again, decided to step forward, likely having another idea. He raised his hand, signaling that he wanted to curse someone, "I vote that we curse the Yoko," he suddenly suggested, while his commanding officer grumbled something under his breath, raising his hand as well. The blond vampire, however, closed her eyes with a look of scorn on her face, while her arms remained crossed beneath her breasts, small amounts of magic slowly gathering to her, likely in an attempt to sneak a spell into the situation, to aid her escape.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Avela looked at all three of them, a pout formed as she said "That's mean to make me curse myself... Fine..." As she focused some energies around her body as the curse began to manifest. But unbeknowst to all three of them, she made the curse look like it had turned her into a toad stool while she under the guise of an invisibilty spell and removal of scent, and sound spell, making her very stealthy as she sat back to oberserve what this trio of group was going to do as she mentally thought to have some fun with the two meanie swordsman. She whispered to peep, knowing her voice couldn't be heard but his could, "Be silent and say nothing... I want to see who shall win this little confrontation but...." A devilish smile overtook Avela's countence as she began to release a very weak lust aura that shouldn't be able to be traced back to her and reveal her position unless the vampiress was a very powerful mage. She would slowly up the lust aura as the trio before her would finish their little squabble before she appeared.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After Avela had cast her spell, the three onlookers gazed at the toadstool with blank expressions. The 'clever' soldier, underling to the officer, reached his hand around to the back of his head, scratching his neck. "So... Is that it?" he asked, sounding confused, "She's a frog now?"

In response, the blond, voluptuous vampiress did not speak words, but instead took steps towards the illusion of the tiny frog. She looked down at it with the haughty expression she seemed to carry everywhere, before lifting her foot, and smashing it down atop the frog, causing the illusion to disperse into a puff of smoke, similar to the color of the frog's skin, no longer able to hold it's shape, thanks to the vampire's efforts. "An illusion." the clever vampire announced, before looking up, using her eyes to search the area about her, "Do you take me for a fool, you hideous creature? I won't play your games! Come out now, or else-"

Her threat was interrupted after a loud sounding 'bonk' occurred, due to the officer sneaking up from behind, and clubbing the vampire in the back of her head. The blond, noble born vampire fell to the ground, unconscious as the officer stood with triumph over her, "That takes care of that," he announced proudly, "Let's collect her now," he gestured at his soldier, "Maybe we'll get to hump her on the way, before we turn her in. Heh, heh, heh!" the officer chuckled.

Little did the two men know, now that the vampire was out of the picture, the threat to Avela was severely reduced. She could easily defeat the two soldiers with her magic, and either have them as slaves, at her mercy, or simply absorb their souls before leaving them. However, despite how disposable the two men might seem, the vampiress seemed like something worth keeping...

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Avela looked onward at the three, and couldn't help but lose her concentration as she burst out laughing, almost doubling over, the spells she had woven moments earlier, held together by her will, was broken as she rolled around on the dirt, her wings making it easier for her to roll before she stood up and giggled at the two men, tears actually leaking from her eyes as she spoke in a dangerous tone, indicating she was pissed,"Ahhhhh.... That was very cruel of her wasn't it Peep? She destroyed my toad stool! Hrmph, I should've made it better right? Made the illusion to where if she stepped on it, it would feel and break beneath her feet." Before Avela clutched her sides, another laughing fit overtaking her as she laughed out in a sing song musical voice "She forgot of the uneasy alliance she made with you two! She is an idiot apparently!" As she turned towards the men and spoke again in that dangerous tone "Punish her and I'll let you two live. Break her ass and abuse her as much as possible before me, and maybe, I'll reward you two with pleasure and your lives. If you don't, then I'm going to have such fun peeling the skin of your cocks off!" As she giggled loudly and danced around them as Peep remain muted, becoming invisible, impossible to see unless one had the necessary talents to see him due to Avela's mood.

As Avela danced, she wove an illusionary magical web around the clearing they were in, that no matter which path the two men took, they would always end up coming to where Avela was. She even spoke again, "Oh you two, don't bother trying to flee. As I'm sure by the fearful expressions you had earlier, you two know exactly what I am capable of! But, oh how I loved that fearful look upon your faces, it just made me ohhh!" As Avela began to fondle herself before them, a hand wrapping around her left breast, flipping her nipple while her hand traveled down her luscious stomach and inner thighs before stopping at the wet patch in-between her thighs. But the aura she gave off around her, dared, the two man to attack her just so she could in her mind, playfully punish them!

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

In a matter of moments, the two men had stiff tents in their pants, which proved to make walking about awkward for the both of them, but didn't stop their silly behavior for even a moment.

The private took a confident step forward, drawing his sword with determination, pointing the tip at Avela, "You're dreamin' bitch!" he shouted, "We're the Magi! And no monster pushes us around! Right captain?" he asked his superior, who gave him no response. "... Captain?" he called out again, turning to search out his leader, to find that he was already, with a coward's grace, reaching his hands under the unconscious vampire's dress, peeling off a pair of red panties, with a black ribbon at the front. His cock already out of the front of his pants, eager to do as the Yoko commanded.

"Captain!? What are you doing!" he shouted with a fearfully trembling tone, realizing that he'd made a drastic mistake. And when the captain gave no response once more, the private slowly turned to face Avela, trembling so much, that she could easily tell how afraid he was of what she might do to him, since he dared step up against her. He gave a start when he saw that she was looking directly at him, still touching herself or not, before he made a desperate stand with his sword put between himself, and her, though he didn't seem to have the courage to use it should Avela attack him. "I'm... Not afraid of you! You can't absorb my soul!" he declared with all his summoned courage.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Avela just let out a giggle as she said in a singsong voice "The recruit has been deserted by his horny captain! What delight! What betrayal! The brave recruit stands before one such as I!" As Avela's smile turned viciously evil as she wove a twisted magic, the her wings turning into black tendrils as they lashed out, gripping the sword and crushing it till all that it was a mass of dented, crushed metal that couldn't even poke a person's eye out. Avela continued in her singsong voice "Too late for forgiveness! Too late for pardon! Too late to live with your pride!" As the tendrils that were once Avela's wings surged forth, forcing the soldier's hands above his head as she brought him to her, and viciously ripping off his pants as she grinned and smiled sweetly, "I'm going to bite your cock off as you cum 'kay?" As she bent slightly, wrapping her luscious lips around his cock, her tongue swirling around the head of his cock as she began to suck out most of his soul, leaving enough for him to recuperate from, but as he cummed, she bit his cock off, swallowing the meat and smiling sadistically as the rest of his cum and blood dripped onto the ground before she threw him with her tendrils against a nearby tree, with such force to break his ribs and dent the tree as she purred, wiping her mouth.

Avela turned towards the captain as she spoke "Began to punish that vampiress, I don't mind if you bruise and hurt her. Just as log as you don't scar her or try to kill her. Lest you want to end up as your poor recruit over there.." As pointed at the fallen form as her tendrils became wings again and she sat on the ground, her hand going to the blood and cum on the ground as she began to gather it and drink it, savoring the taste of the recruits sudden surprise at the pain..

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The rookie flailed his legs violently following Avela's threat, "W-wait! Don't do that! I'm sorry! Y-you're not a bitch! I was just kidding! Ha-ha! You're actually a... A very beautiful woman! Very kind, and-and special to! I-I-I sure wish I had a girl like you as my wife!" The recruit began flailing humorously a little more, quickly making an addition to his words, lest Avela take offense to his 'wish' to marry her, "B-but I'm not worthy enough to marry you! P-please! Killing me would be a waste of your time! Really! I'm not even worth it!" His eyes looked down at her nervously as he swallowed a lump in his throat.

"... Please don't eat me..." he pleaded.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Avela eyes narrowed as the recruit flailed before her, the humurous attempt irking her even as she let out a pleased giggle at the marriage before she said "So the coward in you finally raises your head." As she brought him to her closer, their bodies pressing together, as kissed him deeply, her hand straying to his cock even as her bust pressed against his chest as she broke the kiss and spoke "Mine.. You are now mine." As she wove a spell around his cock which would not let him cum unless she allowed it so as her other hand touched his back, where his heart could be felt and she marked him there, warping his skin to form Peep like mark as she also made sure that no others had marked him, and if they did, she would erase those. Avela smiled as her wings became normal and she dropped the recruit onto his feet and watched him fall as she spoke "Do as I earlier asked. But you can never escape me now." As Avela smiled happily at the recruit, her mood softened now and a slightly less transparent Peep visible. But she also turned her eyes to the captain as she spoke "When you go back to report, tell that the vampiress escaped wounded and while your younger officer died. Otherwise, I will skin you from head to toe, and force you to regrow new skin and then make you wear your old skin like clothing. Understand?" Her voice had that eerie happy singsong dangerous quality to it as she 'suggested' this course of action to the captain, fully expecting him to do it, while also hoping in vain, that he wouldn't just so she could do something decidedly fun with him!

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

When called a coward, the recruit blinks, but does not make any comment on his new title. When she brought him close enough for her large breasts to flatten against him, the young man blushed, drawing his head back a little in fear, "H-hey!" he exclaimed, before he was silenced as she locked her lips with his. Avela's lips felt vibrations from his moaning, more so when she gripped his cock.

No mark was on his body, and he made several questions, brought forth from fear, of what she was doing to him. Once he was released, he let out a grunt as he fell on his rear, looking up to Avela as she commanded him to do as he was told, and informed him that he could never escape her now. "Wait... What does that mean?" he asked her, before suddenly crawling away from her like a spider on four legs, blushing heavily, "Y-you're not gonna breed with me, are you!? If command found out I fathered Yoko's, they'd... They'd kill me!"

In the distance, the man's captain chuckled, finally managing to unbutton the vampire's bust, letting her large milk jugs free, revealing a bouncy mass of flesh, and two cute, petite nipples, "I remember sayin' you'd be a good father one day!"

"CAPTAIN!" the recruit shouted. Then, as he looked back to Avela, he remembered himself, before gasping, and hurriedly scurrying off to help disrobe the vampire.

After a few minutes of their incompetent lack of knowledge regarding feminine noble clothing, all of the vampire's clothes were cast aside, except for her jewelry, namely the amulet around her neck, which seemed to allow her to travel unharmed, in sunlight. Every one, except for Avela, now completely nude, the captain began doing as Avela wished, by spreading the unconscious vampire's legs apart, ready to fuck her in the classical missionary position, before he lifted her up a little, obviously keen on taking her by the ass. Meanwhile, the recruit nervously, and gently, was toying with her breasts. He suckled her pink nipple with his lips, and pulled at the other nipple with his fingers.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Avela's watched onward, her face looking amused before she began to giggle and laugh at the way the two men were going about it. She clutched her sides as she laughed and laughed before she stopped and just shook her head at the way they were going about it, amused and deciding to do something about it as she walked up over to both of them and spoke "Your both incompentent. I expected that from my new little pet slave.." As ran a hand down the recruits back and whispered into his ear "Tell me your name if you will my man pet. If you don't, I can't gurrantee not to make your life miserable." Before she finished that little evil whisper and looked at the captain.

She shook her head resignly and pondered for a moment before she spoke "I did not expect you to be incompetent, officier. What are you? A virgin on this island? That is just far too amusing for me, and at the same time, it also makes me angry..." As she stalked behind him, her hands going trailing down his back lightly touching his ass before going to cup his balls as she pressed herself against his back as she whispered "Please tell me I am incorrect in my assumptions little boy, otherwise I dare think I'm going to suck you completely dry." As she licked his ear.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The recruit swallowed a lump in his throat, shivering as Avela trailed her hand down along his back. "Uh... My name's Wedge..." he told her, while nervously trembling from her proximity.

The captain responded with a great deal less amount of fear from Avela's touch, though he shifted a little when she pressed herself to his back, and gripped his balls. He was in the process of making his member erect so that he could penetrate the unconscious vampire, before he scoffed at Avela's words, "I know how to fuck a vampire bitch in the ass." he said simply, before gripping the pale vampire's hips, and positioning her for penetration.

Once his cock pushed against her rear entrance, though, the vampire's eyes suddenly went wide open. And before any could react, all three of the people surrounding her, Avela and the two men, were hit with the impact of a large burst of power, meant to push away anything nearby. Avela was tossed back, landing flat on her back, before the officer fell right on top of her, knocking the wind out of her from his wieght.

The blond vampire wasted no time. She quickly gathered her clothes, before charging off at an incredible speed, sometimes vanishing, and reappearing a further distance ahead with the use of magic to help speed her escape. And it didn't seem that either of the two humans would be too helpful with her capture, since the recruit was knocked out from hitting his head on a rock, and the officer seemed a little too comfortable with using Avela's large breasts as a pillow...

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Avela, smiled as she heard her new pet's name and said "Mmmm...Wedge...." Before she walked over to the Captain.

Avela eyebrow rose at the Captain's words as she said simply "Your looking and feeling imcompetent to me... But I won't take your word upon it till you say so..." As she smiled before she felt the blast of magic from the vampiress and making and oofing noise as she landed on her back, her wings slamming against the ground and making her landing softer but her wings ached terribly now! But as she felt Wedge fall ontop of her, his head between her love pillows, she reached up and stroked his head and cooed softly "That's a good pet... Go to sleep now while I go fetch that bad girl.." As she calmly smacked the side of his head, using magic to send him into a peaceful nap where in his dreams would be filled with her touching him, carressing him, but never letting him touch her back..

Avela would force Wedge off of her, and made sure to turn her illusionary spell into a ward to keep Wedge entrapped in this area with the only path available being to follow her. With that done, she quickly stood up and grasped the vampire's magic that was still left on her, using it as a trail to the running girl as a feral grin overtook her face as her wings opened and she took the skies, sending up gales of wind around her, blowing across the captain and wedge, and giving them a nice flash of her clothed privates. She took to the air and then dived towards the vampire, following the magical trail and her eyesight if the girl was still visible, intending to tackle her to the ground as she began to place magic around her own body, preparing for an impact while placing spell shield wards up, not sure what kind of magic the girl was going to use, but best to use general magic shields incase...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Avela descended, intent on ramming the vampiress, the blond girl used her evasive ability to 'shift' her body to the side, out of the threat of Avela's incoming impact. And once the Yoko was on the same level as her, the vampiress quickly turned about, directing her palm at her, before firing a single beam of pure, concentrated energy at her. Even though her shield deflected the blow, since Avela was already using so much of her concentration to hold the ward, it helped to bring the Yoko down closer to the vampire's level of power. And so, the force of the impact drove Avela back several dozen feet, which assisted the vampire's attempt at an escape.

The vampire turned and fled once more, now desperately pushing her limits with her spell that phased her existence, giving her an added boost of speed. She ran as fast as she could towards a dense forest, where the trees would help shield her from a repeated aerial assault from Avela, as well as help her hide from her pursuer. However, the only drawback of this plan, was the fact that she would be trapped inside. If she left, attempting to escape from Avela, she'd be running completely exposed in the field, making herself easily taken advantage of.

And so, the vampiress did choose to hide, disappearing behind the trees, her magical scent vanishing at the border, and sounds of her footsteps going silent, all in an attempt to cloak her trail. The game of cat and mouse quickly changed to hide-and-seek, and it would be a test of Avela's patience to see if she truly wanted to capture this vampire, or if she would simply give up.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Avela stared at the dense forest, and she let out a bored yawn and simply wove an illusion around field, a low level illusion at that, but hidden onto the low level illusion spell was a sinister high-level knock out spell which upon anything dispelling the low-level illusion spell on the fields around the forest would simply be knocked out for a period of time based on how strong they are. If their pathetically weak, then they would be knocked out for at least a week. If they were strong, maybe an hour or two. If it's the vampiress, Avela figured that the vampiress would knocked out around a day or so.

Avela feeling the drain of the two spells, and knowing that if something else dispelled the low level illusionary spell on the fields around the forest, she would have to reset the spells again. But, Avela sincerely hoped the vampiress would starve as she hid in the forest, since she would only be able to feed off animal blood and also the fact that the vampiress would need human, male cum or a variant of that sort. Avela smiled a evil little smile as she had two male men to play with. One to discard, and one to be her pet. With that Avela simply flew back to where the captain and recruit laid, knowing that she should check back after her snack.

(Low-level illusionary spell confuses the person walking out of the dense forest that the vampiress is in. It does not effect people walking onto the field. Only people that come out of the dense forest. It confuses them by making them walk back into the dense forest repeatedly.)