Locked Inside (Avela)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Locked Inside (Avela)

Returning to the familiar field where the two men supposedly were, Avela would find that the officer who wasn't unconscious somehow managed to escape her ward, and had made a quick escape into the forest, leaving his unconscious partner behind. And as the recruit lay there, Avela would see a large 'tent' in his pants, due to the dream she had used to torture him. His sleep seemed restless as he tossed and turned on the ground, likely in a desperate need of release.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Avela would find the recruit called Wedge on the ground. Through she pursed her lips in a slight befuddledment at the disappearance of the captain. Before her confusion gave way to anger and Avela let out a grumble. She blinked, her stomach was grumbling as Peep let out a bored toned voice "Overexercised yourself. Good riddances!" Avela narrowed her eyes as she retorted back "How is it good riddance? I lost a good snack! Now all I have is my pet and I don't want to give him the reward of being pleasured and giving me a meal!" Avela folded her arms underneath her chest as she glared at where the captain use to lay.

Avela, this time sighing as if in depression, turned her eyes to look at the recruit before shrugging, a cheery happy go lucky smile plastered over her face as she walked languidly towards the sleeping recruit. Avela let out a giggle as she whispered "Oh what should I do to my sleeping pet mmm peep?" Peep, transparent to all eyes but Avela's grumbled out "Why both playing with him at all? The vampiress is more interesting. And that little trick you put down is not going to slow her!" Avela pouted at him as she said "I need a snack before going to put a bigger one meeney head!" As Avela finished the arguement with Peep she placed her foot on the recruits 'tent', pushing down on it and then moving her foot up and down the length of his 'tent' even as her wings stayed primly folded behind her back, she waited for the recruit to wake from her rather forceful foot massage.

(Surprise surprise.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

At the moment of stimulation, Wedge's eyes shot open. He let out a pathetic cry, arching his back as Avela put pressure on his cock. He thrashed on the ground, crying over the intense sensations, before looking up at Avela, and becoming even more stiff when gazing upon her powerful, feminine body. "P-please mistress!" he shouted in a pleading tone, "Please grant me mercy! I can't take it anymore! Please make this torture stop!"