What's new

Looking for an RPG Maker game.

JudasRising

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Been awhile since I have posted and I believe this is the place to make this request.

Been searching for a game for ages and I just cannot for the life of me remember what it's called. I know the plot (sort of) etc... So I am hoping that somebody could help.

You play a the son of some Lord or something and you have been sent out into the wild/abandoned/run away. At the beginning you run into some chick in the forest who is being harassed and you rescue her. Then after that my mind goes a bit blank and all I remember is something about a moon goddess and that there are about 6 female companions. Also that there is a city in the game where there is a place for tournaments and I think that there is a giant 60 floor maze (or something like that)

Any help would be most welcome.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Looking for an RPG Maker game.

Been awhile since I have posted and I believe this is the place to make this request.

Been searching for a game for ages and I just cannot for the life of me remember what it's called. I know the plot (sort of) etc... So I am hoping that somebody could help.

You play a the son of some Lord or something and you have been sent out into the wild/abandoned/run away. At the beginning you run into some chick in the forest who is being harassed and you rescue her. Then after that my mind goes a bit blank and all I remember is something about a moon goddess and that there are about 6 female companions. Also that there is a city in the game where there is a place for tournaments and I think that there is a giant 60 floor maze (or something like that)

Any help would be most welcome.
That sounds a whole lot like "Brave Soul".It has like six or more different endings,and an english patch.I think that you can still find the english version on Piratebay(as a torrent of course).Also note that that game has 5 or 6 difficuilties(which you need to unlock),and one secret scenario(and an ending,but that is only if you want to find out who that godess of the moon really is(it's not Alicia btw)).

Last edited:

Ebelaar

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wasn't the name "Brave Soul", not Brave Heart? Or am I misremembering again? :confused:

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Wasn't the name "Brave Soul", not Brave Heart? Or am I misremembering again? :confused:
Oh,yeah,sorry...I edited my post and corrected the info(i messed up the name as i was watching the "brave heart" movie a few minutes ago,lol).
Oh btw,the main char's name in brave soul was Rudy or something if i remember correctly(i mean i played that game like 5 years ago).

m4rt1x

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The Game is Brave Soul, isn't RPG Maker game, it's a full game about 400/450 MB, the guy has a dream about a moon godness and then he finds someone who is really similar to her (after rescuing her) really fun game :p

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The Game is Brave Soul, isn't RPG Maker game, it's a full game about 400/450 MB, the guy has a dream about a moon godness and then he finds someone who is really similar to her (after rescuing her) really fun game :p
Yeah,the game actually had a lot of stuff to do in it(like a lot of dungeons,and magic equipment,and other such things).Btw,my favourite ending was when Rudy marries the princess(really romantic).
Oh,the "Moon godess" ending is good also(and that transformation event with Rudy was really funny).

icedrako

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hey sorry to post this here but i to am looking for a game it was: rpg maker vx it had a bunch of magical girls and a hamster that looked like a dick anyone know the name?

OP
J

JudasRising

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's the one!

It wasn't RPG Maker? Sure felt like it was, been so long since I played it, cheers! :D

kiseki

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hey sorry to post this here but i to am looking for a game it was: rpg maker vx it had a bunch of magical girls and a hamster that looked like a dick anyone know the name?
Probably should be asked in the finder thread.

Might be this?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Might be this?
BTW if get this game in old version, need download for fix a lot bug

m4rt1x

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anybody has a MF or DF link for the game? it seems good :D

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

anybody has a MF or DF link for the game? it seems good :D
If try download trial then add patch, it near to full game i think

zirpcev

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Might be this? www dlsite com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ086145 html
Haha! It's games like this that drive me to learn Japanese. Pure gold!

P.S. Bah, I can't even quote somebody else's URL because I'm a dirty lurker.

teakmkm

Banned
Reputation score

I found very interesting RPG game. It usually is a small, requires no configuration of the computer demanding. however, the drawback is that it has very little game with the English version. Most used Japanese RPG game. So it's very difficult to use for those who do not know Japanese. I hope there will be plenty of upcoming RPG game genre using English as main language

Solru

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is anyone still looking for まじ☆ばじ~僕と契約して魔法処女になってよ~?
I got the full version if anyone still want it.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hope there will be plenty of upcoming RPG game genre using English as main language
From Japan?

Good luck.

And even if they used english as the main language, I'd probably go and play the japanese version.