What's new

Looking for games that focuse on foreplay.

Alefred

Reputation score
Hello forums,
As title stated, would you please recommend me some games that focus on foreplaying, the less penetrating, the better.
Examples would be Naedoko's Demon ground (well, most of it), Erotic Trap Dungeon, Mystery DiMansion and the like.
Thank you in advance.

OP
A

Alefred

Reputation score
Thank you for the recommendation, I have played the predecessors but I was unaware that there was another work in the making. Anymore recommendations for my request? It can be yuri, tentacles, machine, etc. as long as there is a minimal amount of penetrations.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
foreplaying, the less penetrating, the better.
Let's make a petition to DLsite (and ULMF?) so they create the "second base" and "third base" tags.

Your request is actually quite uncommon.
I can think about https://ulmf.org/threads/rr-lost-fragments-rj247418.12846/ these guys focus mostly on non-penetrative content.

All games from 開発室 heavily focus on foreplay; they tend to have difficult but interesting gameplay mechanics.
Perhaps exclude since all action is text-based (but a few boss scenes), with barely any nudity.

Foreplay is often favored in Lust Grimm https://ulmf.org/threads/muni-munichi-studio-lust-grimm-rj198900.10457/

If you're looking for more, that niche is often the domain of shota MCs and Femdom (female domination) game... Don't ask me why, because I wish I knew. You could also try to search a specific fetish (Paizuri, armpit, hairjob, sumata, tickle, hand holding, etc.)

You probably know excessm already:

https://ulmf.org/threads/24pe_ji-noekusupurooraa-3-rj222322.12276/ Sadly, the monster girls haven't aged much in 3 episodes: loli warning.

clash bluelight

Reputation score
pregcess of zeven. if it's a corruption game, but even corrupting the protagonist as fast as possible, it will be hours until her virginity is lost. the game has over 10 times as many non-penetration scenes as it has penetration scenes.

OP
A

Alefred

Reputation score
pregcess of zeven. if it's a corruption game, but even corrupting the protagonist as fast as possible, it will be hours until her virginity is lost. the game has over 10 times as many non-penetration scenes as it has penetration scenes.
Thank you for the recommendation, I see the game is currently being translated by Kagura Games so I will wait until it's released to try it out. Looks really promising!

kagerou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That's practically the descriptioon of the latest game of sexy3d:

OP
A

Alefred

Reputation score
That's practically the descriptioon of the latest game of sexy3d:

Thank you for the recommendation, I will try it out, saw a lot of good things about this game but didn't know it was mostly foreplays.

MrZed

Reputation score
You can try my game, the game is kind of 50/50 based on foreplay and sex. HOWEVER, there is a passive skill that allows you to use exclusively Foreplay moves (and makes them more powerful so you don't have to use sex moves). You can customize your opponents to have this ability if you want.
The base character that has this passive is Called Lorelei.

OP
A

Alefred

Reputation score
You can try my game, the game is kind of 50/50 based on foreplay and sex. HOWEVER, there is a passive skill that allows you to use exclusively Foreplay moves (and makes them more powerful so you don't have to use sex moves). You can customize your opponents to have this ability if you want.
The base character that has this passive is Called Lorelei.
Oho, this looks really promising as I recently dove into the action genre, I will try it out!