ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Looting Run [Josie, Dixie, Selena]

*GAH YOU NINJAED ME*
Jo turned and took a deep breath at Dixie's comment.

"Wait, don't shoot her."

She stopped whatever else she was going to continue on until she saw that the one on her back didn't look like her anymore. It was clear this thing wasn't just a 'human' copy if it changes like this.
"Err.. at least not the human one."

Hoping to stop Selena in her path for a second, she tried to raise her attention towards her clone.
"What's going on with her!?"

Reflecting, Josie realized that's probably not the best choice of words. If Selena didn't look, Jo would probably get a smartalek comment like 'she's bleeding to death, dumbfuck'

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena grunts as she tries to hold her clone... no.. sister... up,

"The hell would I know?! She's dying you idiot! Now either help me or get the hell out of my way!"

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

So much for the smiles. Jo didn't know anything about this girl, so she didn't know if anything would make her back down. There's an obvious problem when two stubborn people butt heads and neither wants to back down. Maybe she could talk Dixie down, but she was not very hopeful for the situation, considering the major time limit they have right now.

"Well it's... kinda easy to tell the difference between them now, right? Even if the evil one tried to cut some matching scar on Selena to blend in, there's little she could do about the color change...however it happened."

**edit it's little past 5am for me, first sign of dwindling in posts and I really have to sleep. Strange that we get the most down at my worst hours.**
**Oh and quick question, does she still at least look human? I mean, Selena's not trying to carry a blue person into the inn, is she?**

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(She still looks human, but since she'd dying, her body is losing it's texture.)

Dixie grunted, "It doesn't matter, by the time you get to that Inn, she'll be dead, human or not," she stated, "Now, just lay her on the ground, I'll put her out of her misery, and then we can all just pretend she died along with the other two freaks we saw in the station."

Meanwhile, Selena's clone, who was panting heavily, whispered faintly, limp against Selena's back,

"Ooohhh... Shut up... So fucking tired... And cold... Kitty..." she mumbled.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena starts running again, holding onto her sister tightly,

"Useless~! A..All of you!" She tries to pick up the pace, panting heavily now as she pushed herself as hard as she could, "Just a little further..."

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Jo stopped walking towards the inn, even turning her back to it because she couldn't face it. She wasn't angry with Dixie, but if what she said was true, the girl had little chance and Jo wasn't about to watch her die. She only stood in place and tried to wipe away the blood that was still on her axe.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dixie looked at Jo, "God damn it, Jo. Don't tell me you actually want that thing to live!" she asked incredulously.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Jo turned back to Dixie, stonefaced, and dry eyed. She spat back at her, not trying to be offensive, but hoping that at least it will shock some sense of humanity into her about it.

"No, does it look like I'm crying? Don't tell me you actually want to see her squirm."

(Was that a good answer, I'm dying here. This is either my last post or my next one is, I REALLY gotta recharge. Brain soupifying)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dixie sighed, and looked off to some random building, "Jo..." she said her name in a tone that suggested she heard the meaning behind what Josie was implying, but didn't like it very much. Dixie then turned around, and shouted to Selena, "Alright! I'll patch your little fuckin' friend up!" she yelled, and then turned back to Josie, "There, there! I'm gonna save the life of a monster, that's probably goin' to rape us. Now will you stop lookin' at me like that, Jo!?!"

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena looks up, then runs back to where the two were standing and quickly helps her sister to the ground, laying her out and holding the bag down on the wound,

"Thanks... I guess you don't owe me one later~"

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

"Thank you."

She turned back towards the bleeding girl on the ground, seeing how weak she looked and how much pain she was in. Looking for any attempt at alleviating the stress from the situation, either through reassurance or humor, she decided to stay with the "doggy" theme as she turned back to Dixie.

"Don't worry about the puppy, if she makes a mess, I'll clean it up."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dixie shakes her head, "This ain't the time, or the fuckin' place, Jo," she scolded her, the blond cop seeming to be in a foul mood. She kneeled next to the already dying clone on the ground, and peeled the pack, that was inexpertly wrapped around her arm off, more aggravating the wound than helping it, and said, "Pale. That means you've probably lost about a fuckin' gallon of blood. Here, and don't fuckin' move," she cursed, as she set her pack on the ground, and took a first aid kit out. She went through the whole procedure, stopping the bleeding with some kind of liquid, cleaning the wound, disinfecting it, and then wrapping it up, making nice and tight so it'll heal properly.

Only, during this process, the clone seemed to have been unable to stay awake, and ended up passing out. When Dixie opened her eyelids, and looked at her pupils, she said, "... I think it's dead."

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena grabs Dixie and yells at her, hints of anger creeping into her voice,

"The hell do you mean she's dead?!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dixie yelled back at her, "She probably lost 'bout a gallon of blood, 'cuz you fuckin' cut her open with an axe!" she yelled back.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena yells back just as loudly at Dixie,

"The only reason I cut her was because your stupid girlfriend wouldn't let us go back to the inn unless I marked her!"

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

The fighting was starting to get tiring. It wasn't helping them, and it sure as hell wasn't helping the unconscious girl.

"We don't know she's dead! Ok, so she's passed out, but she's patched up, so there's nothing we can do except wait. And if the two of you don't mind, I'd rather be waiting INSIDE!"

She directed the next bit specifically at Selena.

"Let her go. Pick up your pet, we're going back."

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena looks at Jo, then back at Dixie, then lifts up her sister and carries her the same way she did earlier, walking back to the inn without saying a word.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After a few minutes, it didn't take long before Selena couldn't continue carrying her double, and was forced to stop, as her body couldn't continue to carry the weight of her very dead looking "sister"

Dixie sighed, "Just leave it for the buzzards. That thing's fuckin' dead." Dixie said coldly.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Dixie kept antagonizing the girl and the situation, and Jo wanted to yell at her for it, but she still liked her and knew she didn't do anything wrong in the first place. It wasn't her fault so she didn't deserve any blame, so Jo walked up to her, trying to turn her aside and spoke softly just to her.

"Dixie, I know how fed up you are right now, and I'm sorry I'm dragging you through this, but I want you to understand. It's not so much that I care about this thing, I'm just trying to help this girl out." Motioning towards Selena.
"It doesn't hurt to hold favor with people and, although quirky, I don't thing she deserves to be as upset as possible over this. Could you please just do me a favor, take a breath, and don't treat her so bad? I just want her calm. If the thing's really dying, as soon as Selena calms down, you could take that thing outside and shoot it for all I care, I'm just trying to manage us right now."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dixie raises an eyebrow, "Dying? Jo, that thing looks as good as dead to me. As far as I can see, she's wantin' to lug a corpse around," Dixie told Josie, "Jo, don't forget, she was the one who killed that fuckin' thing herself, not you, and not me, but her own damn self. I'm not bein' mean, I'm bein' realistic. The thing's dead, she killed it, end of story!"