What's new

Looting Run [Josie, Dixie, Selena]

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Looting Run [Josie, Dixie, Selena]

Selena makes a few attempts to pull herself free, not particularly hard because she didn't want to damage her tongue. Finding herself rather stuck, she smiles back, then raises her hand and plunges two fingers into her sister's flower as hard as she could.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Her "sister" gasped, and Selena found her tongue free of her sister's mouth. The evil Selena only laughed at this, smiling maliciously at Selena.

"Yum~ Tastes like chicken!"

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena smiles as she gets up, motioning for her sister to do the same,

"C'mon~ let's get back to the inn~ I have some payback in mind for two certain people~"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Her sister smiles as she gets up, and reaches over to her bandaged arm, and starts undoing what Dixie did to patch up her wound, revealing the bare skin underneath, and the strangely healed-now scar tissue cut along her wrist. Selena's clone focused, and charged a great amount of Selena's energy that she obtained through the sex into that one spot, and the scar slowly went away, going back to exactly how Selena looked.

"I can't wait to torture that bitch! You can have the brunette, Pickles, but the southern one is mine~" she announced.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena nods as she takes her sister by the hand and starts to lead her back towards the inn,

"Don't forget~ she thinks your dead~ and you don't mind if I watch, right~?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena's clone takes Selena's hand, lifts it up to her mouth, and bites down on it, hard enough to cause pain.

"Don't forget, Pickles, I'm still mad at you for nearly killing me~ Kitty is going to help me with your punishment!"

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena laughs as she drags her sister back to the inn,

"You keep thinking that Doggy~ okay, we're almost there, remember... you're my twin! Don't forget!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Serena shook her head,

"No~ You're my doggy, so when we get there, get on all fours, and wag your butt~ Maybe I'll even pet you, and give you a treat~!"

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena grins as she smacks Serena in the back of the head,

"No Serena, I'm Pickles, You're Doggy!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Even though she smiles to, Serena growls, and reaches her other hand opposite Selena over to Selena's crotch, and gives her a firm squeeze.

"You're obviously doggy, because this is mine, and I'll have you on all fours when we get back~" and as she said that, they were back, not far from the Inn. "Okay, remember, you're the evil clone, and I've captured you. Once they fall for it, I'll volunteer to hold you prisoner~ And interrogate you!" she said, pinching Selena's ass.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena laughs as she walks, shrugging,

"Fine~ whatever~ I'll amuse you~"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After the two of them reached the door, the evil Selena suddenly clubbed Selena on the back of the head with her fist, and she fell unconscious, before Selena's clone caught her, and quickly took off her armor, and ultimately switched their clothing, so that Selena had the panties on, and Serena had the armor on. She then held her in her arms, and put on her best, actor's face when the door opened for them.

"Please, you have to help my twin sister~" she pleaded with Ferris after she opened the door, "I got her out of a den of monsters, and I watched her give birth, oh~ it was so terrible!"

Ferris found it a little strange that she saw two of the same women, but quickly looked back, and called out, "Doc! We need you!" before looking back, and taking the unconscious, real Selena out of her hands.

After thanking Ferris, the fake Selena put a hand to her chin,

"You're close to me forgiving you, Pickles, but you just need to do a little more for me~" she laughed, as she went for the stairs, up to her room, and jingled the key she picked off of Selena in her hand, unable to wait to see kitty, before she raped those two idiots silly, and stole their essence...