What's new

Looting Run [Josie, Dixie, Selena]

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Looting Run [Josie, Dixie, Selena]

Selena looks up at Dixie and Jo and waves her hand at them,

"H..heh... just go back without us...~ I'm just going to rest for awhile..." She sets her "sister" down as carefully as she could and sits nearby, rubbing her shoulders, "We'll make our way back later."

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

"I know it Dixie.. I know. She doesn't though."

She turned towards Selena and shook her head slightly out of a bit of disappointment before speaking up to her.

"Just.. make it back soon, ok? Don't stay out here too long by yourself."
she had spoken with honest sincerity and concern, before returning her eyesight back to Dixie.
"All right, we should get going."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dixie grunted, "Good, I'm tired of this shit already..." she complained, and happily left Selena and her clone behind, walking in the direction back to the Inn, and not wanting to look back.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena looks around for any building that might be safe as she slowly pulls her "sister" along, away from the inn,

"No monster's going to use you to make little babies... or eat you..."

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Jo walked with Dixie back towards the inn, thinking of everything that had happened and everything that led up to it. Reviewing the arising tensions, hoping that everything she had done to try and gain trust and friendship didn't end up pushing people away today. Dixie was the closest one to her right now, but where does it stand with the arguments today?

"So am I... Honestly, I'm just tired in general. I can't wait to go back, give this stuff to Jesse and just pass right out."

Although this was honest, she was slightly fibbing, knowing she'll have a bit of trouble sleeping as long as their teammate was still not at the inn, possibly at the mercy of the animals, or god forbid, another clone.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After some time, Dixie and Josie arrived at the Inn, and the guard at the door, Ferris, who opened the door for them, looked at them with a questioning glance, "Hey... Weren't there three of you?" she asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Selena doesn't notice any building that would be safer than any other in this situation, and settles with dragging her clone inside a nearby store with barred windows, at least it only had one entrance, as far as she knew...

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena smiles at her clone as she pulls her into the building, her hands slowly trying to find a pulse on her sister,
\"Let's rest here for awhile, I'm tired..." She stretches and yawns, looking around, "Won't Kitty be surprised when we return~ we can do all kind of fun things with her." She looks around for any threats as she sighs heavily, "..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Selena puts her hand to her clone, she doesn't know where to place her hand in order to actually feel a pulse, so instead, she feels her wrist, and doesn't feel anything...

And after looking around, and listening for threats, Selena saw nothing, and heard naught but the wind.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena walks around, stretching as she explores the store, not really looking for anything in particular,

"You're the only family I really have left..." She pauses, as if waiting for an answer before smiling, "Kitty? Nah, she's not family, she's more of a pet of sorts..." She finally decides to sit down next to her sister again, waiting until she felt well enough again to take her sister somewhere safe, "Don't worry... I'll protect you, okay?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Her sister gave no response, only laying on the ground, with her eyes closed shut...

After resting for a long time, Selena felt some of her energy returned to her in the empty store, but her clone, after so long, still wasn't moving...

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena mulls around for awhile, then brightens up, maybe what had happened to her... when she was first turned into a herm... maybe that was what was wrong with her sister!

She quickly undoes her own pants and pulls the panties off her clone to see if she had a cock too. If she did, she would try to ride it to see if she felt anything, or if her sister moved at all.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Selena worked the complicated armor off after some time, she quickly removed her clone's panties, and did in fact see a cock, although it was very soft...

Ignoring the fact, Selena managed to push it inside of her anyway. She felt a very, very small sensation, asides from the obvious pleasure of having her pussy stimulated, and she noticed her clone move slightly, surprisingly taking a small breath in...

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena moans and begins to move up and down more, smiling down at her sister,

"F...feeling better yet...?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Selena continued to ride the limp member of her clone, her eyes slowly started to open, as more and more essence started to seep into her, and her cock got bigger, and bigger, until her eyes opened enough so that one eye was open, and the other was half open, as she looked down weakly at Selena, who was riding her member. "I didn't... Say you could... Do that..." she said in a weak whisper.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena laughs as she rubs her clone's head,

"What's that? I can't hear you~ You gotta speak up~" She continues to ride her sister with no sign that she was going to stop anytime soon.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena's clone moans, and her head falls back as Selena rides up and down her now hard cock. Her hands, by instinct, went to Selena's thighs, and weakly started pulling her down, while thrusting her crotch up a little, with a look on her face that suggested she was enjoying having her cock inside Selena...

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena moans and squirms around as her body continues to move up and down, she leans forwarrd and kisses her sister a few times, very very glad that the girl had finally awoken and appeared alright.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Selena continued to fuck her clone, she felt a powerful orgasm approaching from the massive pleasure of having, literally her own, large cock inside of her, when Selena suddenly trembled with pleasure, and came fiercely, her juices soaking her clone's cock, as it ejaculated inside of her, filling her womb, and as her own cock started squirting, spilling her seed all over Serena's belly, and even getting on her face a little.

As the cum trapped inside of her started to leak out, Selena's clone was finally breathing healthy, trying to catch her breath from the sex they just had, as her shape seemed to change, and the color returned to her body...

"I'm gonna..." she breathed, "Punish you... For that... Pickles..."

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena smiles and leans close to her sister and licks her face,

"Let's get back to the inn first, okay Doggy~? Remember, you're my twin, we don't know how you got into the police station, but we found you there, somewhat lost~"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Selena's tongue stuck out of her face, her clone reached out, opened her mouth wide, and engulfed her tongue with her mouth, biting down just enough to trap her tongue inside, as she gently started to chew on Selena's tongue, giggling evilly.