What's new

Lord Of Walkure

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Lord Of Walkure

well I think the map should be gone now and I still need 1 more so unless my teams that are still out get the SR I'm gonna have to wait till whenever that event dungeon is supposed to return. They insinuate that its gonna come back in the developer post

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

could anyone post my ign and lvl on the dmm community site so I can get more active people in my list? I can't seem to join it myself it just gives me an error and the 5-10 people I have active in my list just doesn't cut it for the mechanized soldiers boss or anything above 2m hp that I spawn.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

could anyone post my ign and lvl on the dmm community site so I can get more active people in my list? I can't seem to join it myself it just gives me an error and the 5-10 people I have active in my list just doesn't cut it for the mechanized soldiers boss or anything above 2m hp that I spawn.
I can. Is your main team Riku, Arin, and Freeter? It might help if you show off your most impressive cards (particularly if you have some strong SR++ that you can only get from the gold gacha, or from the shop).

Finally, what quest are you on? If you have a very specific IN schedule (the hours you play the game), then you can list that as well, but I don't since I have a sporadic schedule.

This is an example of the kind of post I'll make on your behalf.

Code:
名前:aaa
レベル:999

せいりゅうSR+(攻撃12769魔法25534)
カミーラSR++(攻撃20972魔法31684)
エミリィSR+(攻撃12300魔法25089)

ランク16:ドレッドノート改
ランク19:地炎金剛像
クエスト:28-4

レベルの近い方を希望します。
宜しくお願いします。
Finally, if any Japanese players add you, it wouldn't hurt to post this with their username on their personal BBS if you can type their names:
Code:
(username)さん、戦友ありがとうございます。今後とも宜しくお願いします~!

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Str3ngth's strongest team will be
Shooting maid Korihana or 銃撃メイド氷華 SR++
Alchemist Erishia or 錬金術師エリシア SR++
Kiyoshiotome Frau or 清乙女フラウ SR++

I actually havent fully uped the Alchemist or kiyoshiotome Frau but I should have the alchemist done by tommorrow and the frau 2-3 days after, it will be his pvp team

I plan on making marcus26's strongest team for pvp

Shooting maid Korihana SR++
Kiyoshiotome Frau or 清乙女フラウ SR++ maxing this in 2-3 days
Rear of fairy forest or 森の妖精リア SR++ if I can get 3 more of this card before the event ends if not then itll be
Commander Rifurita or 指揮官リフリータ SR++ and I already have this maxed

I have no gold gacha cards completed and both characters are on quest 25 so they spawn the strength guilan Iran and Thien kongo image now and Im usually always online to dump out my stamina every 2-4 hours and kill bosses sometimes I get distracted and forget though

I don't understand exactly what you mean by post (username)さん、戦友ありがとうございます。今後とも宜しくお願いします~! on there bbs wouldn't I have to have them added already to see their bbs?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I actually havent fully uped the Alchemist or kiyoshiotome Frau but I should have the alchemist done by tommorrow and the frau 2-3 days after, it will be his pvp team
You should list what you currently have available. After I make a post in battle buddy thread, you'll receive applications from people pretty quickly. If I listed an SR++ card, and they don't see it, or just see the SR version, they might add you and then quickly remove you. If you have decent quality cards, you have a higher chance of befriending a player with decent SR++ or even SSR++ cards.

List the cards you'll be having on display as your current team, and I'll quickly make a post, and you should have applicants within 30 minutes, so you need to be online to catch the players with teams that seem useful to you.

I don't understand exactly what you mean by post (username)さん、戦友ありがとうございます。今後とも宜しくお願いします~! on there bbs wouldn't I have to have them added already to see their bbs?
Yes, you won't be able to post it until you add them. It's a general greeting thanking them for adding you to their friends list.

KhanSG

Reputation score

Whats currently happening with the pvp area?(Red Button) It's showing a list of cards but I have no idea what any of it says.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I see well I usually just have w/e element is currently needed to kill bosses equiped but I guess I will leave Commander Rifurita SR++, Alchemist Erishia SR+, and Amamitsu Kunoichi Asami SR++ or 甘蜜くノ一阿佐美 for Str3ngth's team and Commander Rifurita, Dancer Jill of flame SR++ or 炎の踊り子ジル, and Camilla intention hitting the target SR+ or 意中必中カミーラ for marcus26's team the Shooting maid Korihana is very strong but I currently have it out exploring so I cant bring them into my team for a few hours on either account

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@marcus3708:
OK, I made a post for marcus26, let me know when you're done, and I'll delete the post, and then do one for Str3ngth.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well this is awesome some pretty strong ppl adding me I think I'm gonna try to replace the 20 some odd people in my list who have stopped logging in now. I should of deleted more before hand only had 5 slots when you started

tenshiryu

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey petite can I also ask for your help for the same thing.

名前: Synestha
レベル: 147

支配者ショコラ SR++(攻撃11111/魔法88888)
紺色の妖精マリン SR++ (攻撃20075/魔法40158)
迅雷の剣聖雀 SR++(攻撃18860/魔法37002)

クエスト:22-1

I spend alot of my time doing event quests for books and money for leveling cards so I'm not very far questwise but I can help with most most bosses.

Sorry and thanks.

@KhanSG
Its the start of the pvp event, atm all you do is pick the Girl/bracket you want to support, then when the event begins you can get points based on how many points you get for your team.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@tenshiryu:
OK, I made a post for you, and also added you (I'm the person with the status message that says, "クエ38-8 これからも頑張ってね~♪").

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

starting to get sleepy but It's better if I get this done in one shot right rather than have you do this again later?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

starting to get sleepy but It's better if I get this done in one shot right rather than have you do this again later?
The post I made for you is 2 hours old, so it got bumped pretty deep in the thread. So I would have to do it again if you still need more friends for marcus26.

I think it would be better to do this when you're active online in case your new friends generate a boss that they need help with. Based on UTC+09:00, what time do you think you'll be on again after you wake up?

tenshiryu

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wow again thanks a lot petite, I'll be sure to add you.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Id say 6 pm if you mean japan time or 9-10 hours from the time of this post Id estimate I normally sleep for 8 hours

RaVeN 777

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Petite Soeur, can you post direct link to friend searching thread? I have some weird issues with dmm community...

hoangsea

Sex Demon
Reputation score

oh wow
that SR card from that 96 hours limited boss have an awesome stat

i don't even got one yet :(

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh wow
that SR card from that 96 hours limited boss have an awesome stat

i don't even got one yet :(
low end gacha type its basically another Kiyoshiotome Frau that alchemist Enisha on the other hand has high end stats and Im ready for you to bump the post you made for me petite