What's new

LoveChess: Salvage -A request-

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
So pretty much I am requesting LoveChess: Salvage.

The last two projects of the sort were

Greek Era and Egypt... they were both fun.

They have some other stuff going on too, but mainly, I'd like to get my hands on Salvage.

Help?

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: LoveChess: Salvage -A request-

It's better form to contribute before asking, like this:

That's LoveChess egypt for anybody interested. I didn't upload it, just found it. After playing it, I'd be interested in getting Salvage as well. Not for $25 though.

Nightera

Lurker
Reputation score

Exchanging Lovechess Salvage (cracked and full version) for RPG hentai games.Pm me))
(PS its ME who have Lovechess)))

Nightera

Lurker
Reputation score

Considering my few requests that were just deleted without answers THAT was rude.Well if you dont want it.I am nor forcing you.And i said i MAY exchange it.But if the message is friendly enough or person really doesnt have anything to share ill give it to him eiher way.And judging about if it was rude or no witjout knowing me.Hmmm pretty selfish.

Well anyway.Everyone who wants Lovechess Salvage Pm me.I am not gonna post link here cause someone being pretty rude towards girls, and for calling me an asshole.

Last edited:

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

What has determining whether you're being rude have to do with knowing you?

Madtheos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The unnumbered link is for Salvage.
#2 is the bundle for Greek Era and Age of Egypt.

My first contribution. They aren't cracked or anything, but I'm sure someone else can figure that much out?

Nightera

Lurker
Reputation score

Cracked Salvage.

Install-enter serial key and start the game.The only thing it can stay on Game Loading screen for 20 minutes lol.This game takes a lot of operation memory

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

Cracked Salvage.

Install-enter serial key and start the game.The only thing it can stay on Game Loading screen for 20 minutes lol.This game takes a lot of operation memory
yep lol i tryed the first waited five mins played and hey presto i zoomed out and it glitched and made the game massivly over sized for some reason i zoomed back in and hey presto game was fine but i think i'll leave these ones alone for awhile

OP
Papanomics

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

It's better form to contribute before asking, like this:

That's LoveChess egypt for anybody interested. I didn't upload it, just found it. After playing it, I'd be interested in getting Salvage as well. Not for $25 though.
I'll remember that for the next request. I did contribute Swiss Made's newest game.

I suppose that was overlooked. =)

Thank you for sharing, people.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I didn't mean to imply you hadn't contributed at all. When you say "Hey, I want X - I have Y and Z that are similar, they're good too" and Y and Z aren't on the forums already, it's simple courtesy to upload X and Z as a gesture of good faith. Especially when the files are so small it would have taken you like fifteen minutes to do.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

We've had this conversation with her in the past.

Last time, we had problems because the files in question were being deleted from the sites uploaded to in short order, even when the filenames were changed to hide what they were.

She's not so much trying to be rude/greedy as to prevent this from occurring again. But as these games aren't by the same people as the other ones, and we don't seem to have this problem reoccurring for anything else, it's fine.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tried to play it... pawn took rook... I got bored because it was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Serpentar

Lurker
Reputation score

Pressing space bar during the animation of the capture will end it. Overall its an OK game. Seems a tad sluggish even on lowered settings, and the whole punk/apocalypse look is alright.

Plus my ability to play chess has degrading over the years and I suck horridly at it. Thanks for sharing.

Solarn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

We've had this conversation with her in the past.

Last time, we had problems because the files in question were being deleted from the sites uploaded to in short order, even when the filenames were changed to hide what they were.

She's not so much trying to be rude/greedy as to prevent this from occurring again. But as these games aren't by the same people as the other ones, and we don't seem to have this problem reoccurring for anything else, it's fine.
Aaaaand... it happened again. With everyone else's links as well.

Say, I was a bit hasty with deleting the LoveChess Egypt download after installing it and now I'm in a pickle. Was there a crack or anything there to make it work? Because when I try to play it, it asks for a security key. If there was a crack, could someone please upload it again?

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Alright, what's the deal?

I'm not particularly active in this area of the boards, but I haven't really noticed this happening in every topic. What's going on guys?

Serpentar

Lurker
Reputation score

Not quite sure what he is referring too. I have had little trouble on the links that I get from these forums. And what little I have managed to contribute is still active.

Pale

Reputation score

We have issues with bots trawling our forums.. we're still investigating a fix. For now, I suggest anyone who uploads a file, passwords it, and puts the password in an attached .txt file.

Guests are unable to open attachments, I believe, so that should keep the trawlers out.

P

Nightera

Lurker
Reputation score

In next week we (me and friends) will finishe doing new cracked version of Salvage.It wont lag at all)) Cheers