What's new

Lyn's Quest (Archer)

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Lyn's Quest (Archer)

Lyn grasped furiously and desperately at the ground trying to pull free from the Succubus before she took her anal virginity as well.
Jen
(2d6)+3:
4,2,+3
Total:9
vs
Succubus
(2d6)+3:
1,4,+3
Total:8
Jen just barely manages to pull herself free as she hears a distinct "POP!" come from her ass as the demon's cock comes out.
Jen's Escape Str goes up to 2/10

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Lyn gasped in relief and quickly spun around with her foot intending to kick the succubus in the head. "That was very uncomfortable, I'd be thankful if you stop doing that!"

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Lyn spun around quickly in a panic to attempt to kick the demoness.
Lyn
(2d6)+3:
5,3,+3
Total:11
vs
Succubus
(2d6)+3:
6,4,+3
Total:13
The succubus manages to catch Lyn's leg at the last moment, and swiftly grabbed ahold of her other one. "OH! I see! You want me to fuck you upside down do you~?" She mocked her as she held her by her hindlegs like a wheelbarrow, Lyn now completely helpless and held in the doggy posisition.
Lyn's Fight Unarmed goes up to 3/10

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"No, no I don't want that!" Lyn concentrated while she had enough clarity too and attempeted to send a rush of fire down her body, a risky move for an untrained monk but might at least get her a moment of freedom. "I am not a toy for you and will not be made a slave!"

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Lyn tries to summon a bolt of flame through her body to burn the succubus and hopefully escape.

Lyn
Roll(2d6)+2:
4,6,+2
Total:12
vs. TN 12
Success
Lyn take 3 damage from the fire and deals 3 damage to the Succubus.

Lyn would feel her arm burning as she manages to pull off the spell and would hear the succubus roar in pain as she lit up before collapsing on the ground.

Lyn's magic goes up to 4/10
The succubus goes to down to 0 HP.
Lyn gets 1 XP for defeating the monster.
Lyn finds an ornate key on the Succubus' person.

(I forgot how much HP she ha and what damage you had done to her, oh well.)

Last edited:

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

(Hey I'll take a win no matter how, yay)

Lyn scrambles to her feet panting looking to gather her things and then proceed to open the chest with the key she found. "I still have a long way to go..." After looting the chest Lyn would hurry along to the next area determined to keep going no matter how alluring and sexy her opponents were.

Last edited:
OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Lyn would find many trinkets, jewels and gold coins in the box, but she would also notice a strange feeling and scent that she would swear she experienced before. After thinking over it for a good while she would eventually come to realize that this chest belonged to a mimic and that somewhere in this dungeon there is a homeless mimic locked up somewhere.

Lyn found 54 gold, 56 silver and 51 copper in the chest.
Lyn found a Steel Axe in the chest.

Last edited:

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Lyn decides to continue searching this building until she found the captive mimic, as a repayment to the one who aided her a while back. "Monster or not it is cruel to take her home from her." She recalled a room she passed on her way and slowly snuck back towards it wondering if the deposed mimic was there.

Last edited:
OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Lyn would slink back into the previous room and not find anything else other then the Pot Mimic she had previously dealt with when she had first entered the room.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Lyn sighed and scratched her head, "The monks always did say that I could get lost in an empty room...." She slowly walked by the pot demon and continued her aimless wandering.

(Just head on to the next floor or nearest unexplored room that has something important in it or an enemy she hasn't encountered yet :) )