What's new

Lyn's Quest (Archer)

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Lyn's Quest (Archer)

"Are you ready my little milk maid monk? W'ere going to finish it now~" The cow woman sings out playfully as she massages Lyn's breast some more, kneading, slapping, groping, rubbing her tits for a few minutes before she takes Lyn's nipples firm in both of her hands and gives them one more hard squeeze, the pressure from the milk building up to its release, little bits of milk raising up to the tips of her stiffened nubs, before finally erupting into massive sprays, as if her breasts were turned into milk filled pressure hoses. Lyn orgasms hard as the pressure from her over filled breasts is finally released letting a guttural cry of relief and pleasure,her climax washing over her completely before passing out in ecstasy.

Lyn takes 1 point of pleasure damage reaching zero and climax.
Lyn takes 4 points of fatigue damage, her orgasm wreaking hell on her body.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Lyn's eyes roll back in pure bliss as she gets release in several ways sighing as she falls over relieved to finally stop aching.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

After a few minutes, Lyn wakes up to find herself in a pool of her own breast milk, her top still missing and her breasts still DD-cups. However for the time being the pressure in her mammories are now gone, as well as the cow woman; she is now free to continue her journey through the dungeon and try to free the rest of the girls.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh my...." Lyn blushes, "This will make things more complicated...." She signs and gathers her things heading back the way she came traveling down the narrow hallway now, a bit more confident after freeing the girl despite her new affliction.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

As Jen walks into the room she sees it is seemingly empty save for a large ornate gold and red chest in the center.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Another mimic? Well I suppose I do need a refit..." Lyn walks over to the chest and raps on it with her staff.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Lyn walks over to the chest and raps with her staff.......... nothing happens. "Ohhohoho!!!!!! You won't be able to open that chest without a key I'm afraid 'Cow Tits'! Ohohohohoho!!!!!!!" She hears a female voice suddenly coming from behind her, as she sees a tall, voluptuous woman appear from nowhere with bat wings sprouting from her hips, a long pointed tail, two goat like horns, long blue hair, red eyes, a revealing purple two piece outfit and long purple gloves as she turns around.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"WAH!" Lyn nearly jumps out of her skin and spins around quickly flipping through her monster book to find the woman in it and putting it away as soon as she finds it. "Who are you? Are you guarding this chest?"

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Lyn flips through the book of monsters and comes to this entry:
Succubus(Female Only):
This female demon is very fast strong and clever. She possesses powerful black magic and should be approached with all due caution. Succubi feed off of spiritual energy from human beings who they use sexual intercourse as a way to obtain.
Futa Magic
*Those affected by this ability grow a cock temporarily and gain an increased sex drive.

"Ohohohoho!!!! No no no..... I don't need to my pretty zeppelin tittied adventurer. The master of this building has the key to it, and you'll have to deal with her if you want it open. Mmmmmm, but until then I bet you and me could have LOTS of fun together." She saids ogling Lyn's now much larger breasts still dripping with milk before she goes to make an attempt to grab her.
Succubus
(2d6)+3:
5,2,+3
Total:10
vs
Lyn
(2d6)+4:
5,1,+4
Total:10
Lyn isnt able to get out of the way fast enough as the Succubus manages to grab a hold of from behind restraining her arms.
Lyn's dodge goes up to 1/20

Last edited:

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Lyn drops her staff as her arms are wrenched behind her. "Ngh...Let go of me!" She winces as she become caught again. "And I'm Lyn, an eastern monk. I did not ask for my new curse."

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"No.... maybe not..... but I bet you enjoy it don't you?" The Succubus giggles hot air into Lyn's ear sending a shiver down her spine. "I also bet I have something you'll enjoy a lot more...." She saids mischievously as lowers her hands down to Lyn's waist band and undoes her bottom causing it fall down to the floor revealing her triangle of dark brown fur between her legs.

Last edited:

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmph I do not see how you could possess anything that I am not used to by now in this place...." Her cheeks flush as her pussy is exposed.

(remember the slimes stole all her clothes hehe)

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

The Succubus grinned evilly as it placed one hand on Lyn's dark brown tuft of fur and began stroking; and one hand on the side of her face craning it over to get access to her neck. "Oh, really? I'll just have to fix that won't I?" She said mischievously as sank her fangs into the tender flesh of Lyn's neck infusing her with dark magic.
Succubus
(2d6)+3:
6,5,+3
Total:14
vs
Lyn
(2d6)+2:
4,2,+2
Total:8
Lyn's pussy began to hot and wet as she felt a strange energy course through her body and her clitoris began to itch. The succubus continued to stroke and play with Lyn's cunt as Lyn felt herself get hotter and hotter and wetter and wetter. After a while she saw her clit begin to grow, first it was probably just the size of a small pencil, but it continued growing, longer and thicker and harder; until it finally became the size of a man's penis; and a rather large one at that around 10 whole inches!
Lyn is under the effect of the Succubus's Futa Magic; she suffers a -1 penalty to rolls when taking pleasure damage.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

With one arm free and the jolt from the bite Lyn wrenches herself away but still stays gripped by one wrist. "How is that possible?" as the curse takes hold and the succubus' black magic grips her she finds herself awestruck as her new cock throbs while she struggles to pull her gaze way from the winged seductress. "I can barely think.....all I can think about is that body." Lyn shakes her head completely confused and overwhelmed.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

The succubus grins seductively at Lyn, her intentions quite clear. "Mmmmm? You like my body, do you?" she saids as she slowly twirls and pulls Lyn back towards her embracing her gently and using her other hand to slowly and gently stroke her newly formed throbbing cock; cooing in her ear, "Does that mean you would like to fuck with me, little one? I bet you're tits are longing too aren't they? And your pussy?"
Lyn takes one point of pleasure damage from receiving the succubus's hand job going down to 3 Pleasure

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Lyn takes deep breaths, "That...that would all be correct." Her heart races terrified by all these urges and feelings that leave her completely at the demon's mercy but strangely excited by the sense of danger. She idly wonders how realistic the succubus' curse gets.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

The succubus smiles cooly at Lyn's words and begins to take her other hand to fondle Lyn's large breasts, rubbing, massaging, kneading them; flicking her stiff nipples, rolling them between her thumb and forefinger, tweaking them - all elliciting moans, mewls, and coos of pleasure from her captive, sending electricity all throughout her body, as her pussy juices and breast milk begin to leak out of her horny, sensitive and wanting body, slipping further and further into the realm of lust and desire. She laughs sinisterly, "I thought I had something you would love my little heroine" she saids even as she continues to stroke Lyn's throbbing dick, making it grow harder and harder, causing it to ache and need.
Lyn takes 1 point of pleasure damage from the Succubus's caresses going down to 2 pleasure.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"I....It won't stop my quest but...this is all too much." Lyn pushes herself against the succubus wanting to be engulfed by those warm folds before she loses it again. "Oh please....I can barely hold on..."

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

The succubus grins naughtily at Lyn before giving her a wet kiss in the mouth using her tongue and playing around with Lyn's before taking her and laying down on the ground and slowly undoing her skirt, exposing her small blue patch of pubic hair between her legs and spreading them wide open inviting Lyn to take her cock and enter inside of her fucking her all she wants. "Come, on pretty one. My pussy is as wet as yours. Bring that big thick cock of yours down here and fuck me silly. I know you're dying to."

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Almost sheepishly Lyn pushes herself in slowly moaning, "Everyone talks about...the master of this place but says nothing about them." She can't help but grind her hips harder against her captor. "And what could be in that chest that's so important?" Her hands wander to her chest groaning as they start to ache again. "Ohhhh...not now..."