What's new

Lyn's Quest (Archer)

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Lyn's Quest (Archer)

"You'll find out soon enough..... whenever you're ready...... to meet the master....... and strong enough....." The succubus saids through pained and labored breathing as she begins to thrust along with Lyn moving her body in and out of her cock as she starts panting heavily and raggedly. "Ah, GOD, YES! Thrust into me deeper and harder! FASTER! Fuck my pussy with everything you got!" She saids as she reaches up to grab Lyn's large breasts squeezing them and sucking on them as Lyn continues to slam her hard cock into her wet sex, her pussy making lewd noises with every thrust, and getting wetter all the time, the both of them getting dangerously close to climax.
Lyn takes 1 pleasure damage from fucking the succubus with her cock and the succubus sucking her tits going down to 1 pleasure.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Lyn desperate for release pounds the succubus for all she's worth. "I will be strong enough...I assure you." Her gasps become ragged as her member twitches inside the succubus' pussy and she feels her breasts gushing once more.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

As Lyn's newly formed cock twitches inside the succubus' cunt she feels an unexplainable feeling hit her, as the most incredible sensation she has fewlt in her life surges through her throbbing cock; letting out a wave of cum into the woman's nether regions, a wave of blissful unimaginable relief and pressure surging through her nubile body; all at the same time her nipples unleash a torrent of milk splashing in the succubus' face as they both pass out from the ordeal totally spent from the pleasure of the encounter.
Lyn takes her last point of pleasure damage as she hits her earth shattering and mind numbing orgasm.
Lyn takes 4 points of fatigue damage going down to 4 FP from the encounter.
Lyn is under Futa Magic and will have a penis for the next two battles (unless you wanna keep it :p )

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

(Nah one curse is enough for the moment)

Lyn squeals as her life is drained before swaying weakly and falling forward unconcious on top of the demoness.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Lyn finds herself waking up in the succubus' arms with the woman stroking her back softly and playing with her, sprinkling little kisses all over her. "Did you sleep well, little monk?" She asks seductively.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Lyn gasps in shock genuinely worried that the monster didn't wander away. "Yes, and I must depart now...." Lyn begins to squirm concerned that if she didn't get away from the succubus it would become a vicious circle she couldn't escape from.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"You don't want to leave....." the succubus breathed hotly into Lyn's before kissing, biting and licking her neck. "You seemed to really enjoy our time together. And LOOK," she saids grabbing and stroking Lyn's still stiff member, "Your pretty cock is still as hard as steel." she saids before bending over to give Lyn a blow job, sucking her large hard dick's throbbing head, sending electricity through her body and igniting a fire in loins.

Jen takes 1 pleasure damage going down to 3 pleasure.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Lyn whimpers and starts pushing against the succubus trying to detatch her, "I...I have to....I won't let you stop me from freeing the other girls here." She takes a deep breath trying to keep her head on straight during round 2.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Lyn pushes up against the succubus in an attempt to free herself from her grasp.
Lyn
(2d6)+3:
6,4,+3
Total:13
vs
Succubus
(2d6)+3:
4,3,+3
Total:10
Lyn manages to break herself free from the woman's grasp.

Lyn's Escape (Str) goes up to 1/10

(not much i know but I'm gonna let you break out, you could end up losing again, but tbph I think its time to move on. :p )

Last edited:

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"If you won't let me go peacefully I'll have to use force!" Lyn aims a kick at her molester while searching for her staff.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Lyn sends her leg out at the succubus hoping to break away from the monster while she looks for her staff.
Lyn
(2d6)+3:
5,2,+3
vs
Succubus
(2d6)+3:
6,2,+3
Total:11
The succubus just barely manages to block the kick grabbing a hold of Lyn's leg. "Now, now, now~~~ That isn't very nice, little girl. Maybe I need to do something to calm you down." She saids as she begins to suck on Lyn's member causing her body to seize up and tingle with pleasure.
Lyn's fight unarmed goes up to 1/10
Lyn takes 1 point of pleasure damage going down to 2

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Lyn grimaces and tries to bring her hands down on the succubus' head already feeling the familiar tingle and knowing she doesn't have much time before she gets sucked off.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Lyn takes her heads and puts them on the succubus' head and pushes with all her might trying to pry the woman's mouth off of her penis before she can bring her to another orgasm.
Lyn
(2d6)+3:
2,5,+3
vs
(2d6)+3:
4,2,+3
Total:9
Lyn just barely manages to push the woman away from her still throbbing cock even as the action has caused her pussy to begin leaking again. Irritated at Lyn's resistance the succubus decides to take another approach.
Succubus
Futa Magic: On self
The succubus puts her hand on her own vagina and soon grows a cock of her own. "Oh, maybe you would rather be penetrated yourself?" She saids mischievously as Lyn just manages to get back on her feet.
Lyn's Escape Str goes up to 2/10

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

(Has Lyn's futa run out now?)

Lyn leaps to her feet and throws a punch hoping to stun her long enough to reclaim her weapon. "I must politely object....."

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

(Yes.)
Lyn lunges towards the succubus hoping to strike her and stun her long enough to reclaim her staff.
Lyn
(2d6)+3:
3,2,+3
Total:8
vs
Succubus
(2d6)+3:
1,3,+3
Total:7
(2d6)+3:
1,3,+3
The Succubus is hit hard sending her reeling for a few moments before regaining her composure.
Lyn's fight unarmed goes up to 2/10

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Lyn searches for her staff lunging for it when she spots it. (if it's still in the room that is) She glances down and seems relieved that the strain of having a cock is gone, and decides words are useless at the moment and launches herself to attack the demoness.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Lyn grabs her staff and lunges out at the succubus hoping to put her enemy away.
Lyn
(2d6)+5:
1,1,+5
vs
Succubus
(2d6)+3:
4,4,+3
Total:11
critical failure
Lyn hits a patch of bad luck as stumbles in the lunge and ends falling straight into woman's lap, her staff once again leaving her hands as the succubus catches her, putting her in the doggy position. "Oooh, so you changed your mind after all? I'm so glad!" the succubus saids with a chuckle as she slides behind Lyn positioning her cock up against her ass preparing to penetrate her. "Since you've been such an unruly little girl, I've decided to punish your asshole instead she saids as she slams her cock into Lyn's puckered up ring, drawing a strange squeal made of pain and pleasure from the young monk.

Lyn's Fight Melee goes up to 3/10
Lyn takes 1 point of pleasure going down to 3

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"AHHH! N-No!" Lyn jerks her hips around trying to get her ass away from the demoness. "I am not your plaything!"

(I'm paying for all the 1s you guys get in my game now, traitorous bastard number)

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Lyn jerks her hips trying to break free from the succubus but its no use as the woman maintains a vice like grip on her and pulls her cock back out Lyn's ass hole before slamming back into her bowels again.

Roll(2d6)+3:
1,2,+3
Total:6
vs
Roll(2d6)+3:
3,2,+3
Total:8

Lyn's Escape Dex goes up to 1/10?
Lyn takes 1 pleasure damage from having her as violated going down to 2PP

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"AHHHHH! No! Get out of me!" Lyn grips at the ground desperate to get some kind of grip to help her pull away from the demoness. "Ngh, why did I let my carnal urges get the better of me?"