What's new

Lyn's Quest (Archer)

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Lyn's Quest (Archer)

Lyn takes a leap at the cow woman aiming for her legs hoping to trip and disarm her.
Lyn
(2d6)+5:
3,5,+5
Total:13
vs
Minotaur
l(2d6)+3:
2,4,+3
Total:9
3 damage
The cow woman is knocked out from under her own feet and goes sprawling to the floor.
Lyn's Fight Melee goes up to 9/10

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

While the bull woman is down Lyn runs to the captive and tries to free her. "Quickly, escape while I handle this. The way to the entrance is clear."

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Thank you miss! But please don't try to be a hero! This place is filled with even more bizare and dangerous creatures then her! And the lord of this place is extremely dangerous I have heard! Please flee while you have a chance as well!" The but naked woman saids as she flees the dungeon. All the while, the cow woman has gotten back on her feet and goes to make an attempt to restrain Lyn.
Minotaur
(2d6)+3:
3,6,+3
Total:12
vs
Lyn
(2d6)+4:
6,5,+4
Total:15
Lyn just barely manages to juke out of the minotaurs way as she makes an attempt to grab her.
Lyn's dodge goes up to 1/20

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Lyn stumbles back as she barely messes the woman's grip. "Tell me who is the lord of this twisted place." Lyn tries to tackle the bull in an attempt to restrain her instead.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Lyn bull-rushes (no pun intended) the cow woman in an attempt to pin her down to the ground.
Lyn
(2d6)+3:
5,4,+3
vs
Minotaurus
(2d6)+3:
5,6,+3
Total:14
The minotaur just sidesteps Lyn's lunge allowing her to tumble in front of her before making an attempt to grab her in a full nelson and restraining her.
Minotaurus
(2d6)+3:
1,3,+3
Total:7
vs
Lyn
(2d6)+3:
1,6,+3
Total:10
But Lyn manages to take advantage of her momentum and rools forward out of the cow woman's way.
Lyn's fight unarmed goes up to 1/10
Lyn's dodge goes up to 1/20

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Lyn pants, all the energy spent in the jar coming back to haunt her as she runs at the bull woman once more unable to use her weapon now that the minotaurus has stopped using it's own.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Lyn takes another rush at the cow woman once she gets her footing back and once again tries to tackle her.
Lyn
(2d6)+3:
1,2,+3
Total:6
vs
Minotaurus
(2d6)+3:
1,3,+3
The minotaur just barely manages to get out of the way juking to the side as Lyn once again goes tumbling past her, before she goes to grab ahold of her once more.
Minotaurus
(2d6)+3:
2,3,+3
Total:8
vs
Lyn
(2d6)+3:
1,3,+3
Lyn isnt able to avoid her this time as the bizarre cow woman manges to grab her from behind and put her into a full nelson hold.
Lyn's fight melee goes up to 2/10
Lyn's dodge goes up to 2/20

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Augh! Release me!" Lyn grunts as the massive woman immobilizes her, her slim body built for speed and flexibility hardly a match for the bull now that she has her arms around her.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Don't worry, my cute little warrior." The cow woman breathes hotly into Lyn's ear. "I'll let you go just as soon as I have a little snack...." She saids mischievously.
Minotaurus
Special Ability: Forced Lactation
(2d6)+3:
5,4,+3
vs
Lyn
(2d6)+2:
2,6,+2
Total:10
Lyn begins to feel hot and lightheaded when she suddenly feels herself start to get more topheavy. She looks down as she notices her breasts are getting bigger and are continuing to grow, this strange turn of events oddly making her feel more sensitive in the chest area as her pussy begins to moisten as well. Her breasts continue growing until her copper plate can no longer hold them her massive mammories busting out of the plate and now at a DD-cup size; her nipples fully erect and puffy.
Lyn is under the Forced Lactation effect, should the enemy suck her breasts she takes 1 Pleasure damage and heals 1 to itself; this lasts for three turns.
Lyn's tits have exploded out of her armor destroying her top and doing 5 points of damage to it, lowering it to 5hp

Last edited:

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Wh-What the?" Lyn grits her teeth has her armor strains gasping as it gives looking down at her new massive breasts. "Oh gods.....they feel so heavy and ache..." Lyn groans as her breasts already start dripping a bit, painfully full.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Awwww...... Here let me try to make them feel better......." The cow woman saids as she begins to fondle,and grope Lyn's large round tits, kneading the large globes of sensitive flesh, eliciting moans and mewls of pleasure from the girl monk as her now hypersensitive breasts are being played with.
Jen takes 1 point of pleasure going down to 7 Pleasure points.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Lyn coos as her breasts are kneaded, "Ohhhh...why can't you be normal monsters...." Lyn grumbles between pleasured noises as her aching breasts are tended.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Ooooh. You like that, do you? Well this'll drive you crazy then." The cow woman saids as she moves the thumb and forefingers of both of her hands to Lyn's puffy stiff nipples and squeezes them firmly, squirting two streams of milk out on to the floor, driving Lyn even further towards climax and ecstasy.
Jen takes 1 point of pleasure damage going down to 6 Pleasure points.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"I...I will not dignify that with an answer...." Lyn's reaction answers for her however as she sighs in relief as her tits are given some reprieve from the agonizing need and pressure swelling up inside them.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Oh really? You don't?" The cow woman asks playfully as she resumes massaging Lyn's massive hooters, rubbing her hands over the glands her palms and fingers brushing over and flicking her puffy nipples which continue to give out baby's milk, little spurts of the fluid flinging from her stiffened puffy nubs, sprinkling the stone floor. "Are you sure you don't like it?" She saids as she begins licking Lyn's ears, bringing her closer and closer to orgasm.
Lyn takes two more points of pleasure damage going down to 4 PP

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Lyn bites her lip straining not to say what the minotaurus wants her to even though she can barely hold back the new feelings and urges. All she manages is a quick shake of her head painfully teetering on the edge.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

The cow woman giggles hotly in Lyn's ear, sending shivers down her spine. "Stubborn aren't you? Maybe I should give your tits a tasting and see what you think then?" she saids as she brings Lyn's right nipple up to her mouth and gives it a tentative lick, bringing a little drop of breast milk out of it, before she sticks the whole hardened nub into her mouth sucking on it like a baby and a bottle, sending another maddening wave of pleasure through Lyn's body causing her to gasp and moan out in pleasure and want.
Lyn takes 1 Pleasure damage going down to 3 PP

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Y-yes....it feels good...." Lyn moans as she finally gets decent relief from the pressure. Her body relaxes as her pleasure builds, just wanting to be relieved of her new burden.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

The cow woman stops sucking on her right nipple for a moment to reply, "Yes. That's what I thought, 'milky monk'" before switching over to suck on her left one as her other proceeds to squeeze, tweak, play with her right nipple, causing spurts of milk to shoot out of it decorating the stone floor, Lyn all the while coming closer and closer to her climax.
Lyn takes two pleasure damage going down to 1PP, nearly at orgasm.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Lyn coos again and presses her breasts together desperate now for that final inch to release....