What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [M. Games] 彼女が回復魔法を唱えてくれない理由 (RJ297258)

KillerDxD

Reputation score
RJ297258_ana_img_main.jpg
Links:

Brief Description:
Another NTR game made by the author, who made game and was translated by elfloren. Basic premise of the game is that you're an adventurer in the school with your partner, then a transfer student came and seduces you/her.

Controls:
Regular RPG Maker Controls

In-depth Mechanics:
You first start by choosing the character POV you want to play, which you can choose between the main male character or the heroine. Whoever you choose doesn't impact the story, but h-scene wise there's gonna be changes. In the dungeon, it adapts the "steps" mechanics from his last game, where there's a max number of steps for the dungeon, and you complete the dungeon by reaching that number. To advance in the dungeon, you'll always be given 3 cards to choose from, each having different effects such as monster and loot. For skill learning for the male character, you learn it by attacking the trainer a certain amount of times to get a new skill. For the heroine and the orange hair guy, they learn skills by simply leveling up. Not really sure what the online gold does other than buying items online, gonna check back once i figured it out.

Story:
As the end of the year approaches, apprentices in Midas Gakuen are about to take the final exam to become adventurers. A pair of childhood friends, one who's strong and wields the sword to protect, and another who's cute and has the power to cure wounds, are dating and awaits the final test with anticipation. One day, a transfer student came and was assigned to join their group in order to attempt the exams. He himself, however, has malicious intent of breaking the pair apart and taking the girl for himself. Thus begins the fall of their relationship and the start of another's indulgence.

Tags:
NTR, Virgin, Pregnancy, Fantasy, Exposure

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
The trial only let you pick the guy's POV, and as to expect from this author's work, it's slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow process.

Karagee

Reputation score
He said he's planning to release it in mid October. But ye, I stop hoping on devs releasing it on time.

GuiltyIncest

Reputation score
I played the guy route and I have to say the combat was decent except for the fact that the AI is stupid in mid game when it gains access to curses. Besides that, its just an alright ntr. It gains points for being longer than average, but there is a lack of good hints and moments to allude to the fall(ing) and is in serious need of some sound variation. Lastly, while the clips and pics he's posted of the girl route shows potential I fear the lack of time in game will drastically limit the training or seduction stage.

PS: The Heroine is sadly unlikable in a similar vain to Lotia from Thug Hero Party

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The NTRer looks like a dweeb but I've always like this guy's games. His art is not that great but I like his scenarios.

PS: The Heroine is sadly unlikable in a similar vain to Lotia from Thug Hero Party
Sounds just fine then.

Karagee

Reputation score
I played the guy route and I have to say the combat was decent except for the fact that the AI is stupid in mid game when it gains access to curses. Besides that, its just an alright ntr. It gains points for being longer than average, but there is a lack of good hints and moments to allude to the fall(ing) and is in serious need of some sound variation. Lastly, while the clips and pics he's posted of the girl route shows potential I fear the lack of time in game will drastically limit the training or seduction stage.

By the way, since you've played the free edition. Can you do me a favor of checking the CGs if there are girl's perspective CGs in the game file? If there are, there's a high chance to be able to reverse engineer and add the girl's perspective choice.

Daslhotiasht

Reputation score
Well, I honestly enjoyed it. I'm here for the guy's perspective, basically I just played the whole game with only the trial version.

By the way, since you've played the free edition. Can you do me a favor of checking the CGs if there are girl's perspective CGs in the game file? If there are, there's a high chance to be able to reverse engineer and add the girl's perspective choice.
Just checked and didn't see any of it.

GuiltyIncest

Reputation score
Sadly, wouldn't even know how to look but its all but its likely there. He seemed to start from the girls route looking back into the CI-en posts but then again there might be hard divides between the routes data. Though if you really want to check CGs out then just looks through his CI-en he has plenty of mock animations and CGs that aren't in the guys route.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
What did you guys use to hook the game? i am using text extractor and it works but the names are repeated twice, does Libellule's work better?

Karagee

Reputation score
Just tried decrypting the files, and turns out there are only sprites used for the male perspective.
and here I am thinking the author slip up :v

GuiltyIncest

Reputation score
Haha well there is actually a ci-en post that discusses that he set up sprites as place holders.

HoraLover

Lurker
Reputation score
I have only one question.......Is the NTR avoidable?
Basing it off the creator's previous games, there probably is avoidable NTR but not in the way that you think. I doubt there will be a route where the girl has sex with the love interest and only the love interest. If there is a "pure love" route, then I think it's gonna be a virgin clear and the girl ends up happily with the MC but no sex scenes between the two of them.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
the game will be released this week, exactly the 29/10, here the link of the announcement on his ci-en page:

Reputation score
I liked Almeria knights, I'm so hungry for NTR RPG but the ones that released recently doesn't cut it. I'm looking forward to this.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
4 hours till the store refresh(I believe)...

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Game released, thread moved to H-games.

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
its a shame that the english dlsite didnt release it,at least will take 10days to 2 weeks :s i asked the DEV and he kindly replied,i wasss so hyped to buy and play this one :/

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Great, now if only a partial came out at least (or for the PC thing)

Can anyone tell me what the use of the PC is? There is like a webcam thing or buying stuff if i remember well from the trial but i never understood it well