What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [M. Games] 彼女が回復魔法を唱えてくれない理由 (RJ297258)

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
stil can't go home, he says dunno tell Dr. Mu I have a stomachache
After talking with everyone (from the library and nurse room) go back to the sorcery classroom. I remember i lost a lot of time walking around like a headless chicken in that part xD

gorgorash

Reputation score
After talking with everyone (from the library and nurse room) go back to the sorcery classroom. I remember i lost a lot of time walking around like a headless chicken in that part xD
Thanks a bunch wasted 2 hours cuz thought it was a bug.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Translator++
Err is this a machine translation or what?

Also seens the guy is stil adding content, so far i think is only CG to 1 scene but i remember a previous game had a few things added, lets see what he adds next.

oslja

Reputation score
It's basically just a recollection room password if you don't want to play the game, the password will open both room and all event, nothing else to it.
Please, can you post the password? Or upload a complete save. I can't beat the third dungeon. It is ridiculously difficult. I am either terribly underleveled, or my gear just sucks (i am using the gear i bought in the shop in the beginning of the game and haven't found anything else).

hayuki

Reputation score
the password in the post above. ( ぜんかいほう )

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
anyone knew how to unlock batlle cut in set for heroine?
the one that used on mirror
edit: never mind, Author already answered my question

Last edited:

Rotua40

Reputation score
damn, i can't go through the girl's epilog.. did anyone have the save file?

edit: nevermind, i done it in 3 hours. That was the most boring ever for the ending. I thought it will be like Thug Hero's party that we can choose the ending. Damn, i still want to torture that evil.

anyway, here is the save file, if you still want it.

Attachments

Last edited:

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

edit: nevermind, i done it in 3 hours. That was the most boring ever for the ending. I thought it will be like Thug Hero's party that we can choose the ending. Damn, i still want to torture that evil.

Doesnt seem to work on my game, im putting it in the save folder and nothing

i have been able to make it work ty pal, but looks like you only can acess to that ed, cant see any kind of gallery or anything like that

Last edited:

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

can u upload the entire save folder? need the common, config, and global file

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
So wait, the girlfriend tells the boyfriend if he trusts her in a condescending way, all the way dicking around with the NTRist? On top of that she becomes a single mother and welcomes the protagonist back towards the end?
Pff, hard pass on that dumbo, if the protag is dumb enough to stay with her then they both need to be cleansed from the world anyway.

The tension in the story feels like a high school love drama more so than two destined lovers broken, but I suppose that's since the bonding wasn't as long given the length of the H game.. The RPG gameplay was typical though it had some nice features, really considering how short the H game was the creator probably should have toned down the grind, especially given how few HCG the H game has. It would have made the experience an easier fap, or should have just did what NTRPG did and make the gameplay more of a find the slut, the combat was a boner kill even with the nice dialogue changes that happen towards the end with the magic spell casting from the girlfriend.

Last edited:

Icon38

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The game was cool, though I felt bad for the ending as you couldn't change anything and you just had to follow only one outcome.

But I liked the fact you can have two differents points of view, it's just too bad that you have only one ending. It would have been beeter with a really happy ending and a really bad one.