What's new

ADV [Mad Script] 使徒天使エンジェルリーベ / Angelic Apostle Liebe (RJ174983)

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [Mad Script] Angelic Apostle Liebe

How do I get a girl captured? I both played as the pink haired girl and had her as the side character and got her(pink haired girl) defeated by the enemy in both instances but I just got a scene with sentences in Japanese(I'm assuming it as a game over) and nothing else.

sometimesz

Lurker
Reputation score

How do I get a girl captured? I both played as the pink haired girl and had her as the side character and got her(pink haired girl) defeated by the enemy in both instances but I just got a scene with sentences in Japanese(I'm assuming it as a game over) and nothing else.
can't be the one you're currently playing as.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

can't be the one you're currently playing as.
It can be, the girl just has to be hit when out of stamina - but if both are defeated, it's game over.

If you press "2" on your keyboard while in a dungeon, the currently controlled character is automatically defeated and captured. Note that this is the number 2 key, NOT the numpad 2 (which maxes attack for the player characters).

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It can be, the girl just has to be hit when out of stamina - but if both are defeated, it's game over.

If you press "2" on your keyboard while in a dungeon, the currently controlled character is automatically defeated and captured. Note that this is the number 2 key, NOT the numpad 2 (which maxes attack for the player characters).
That's strange then. I'm only getting one heroine defeated but I get the what seems to be a gameover(the sentences in Japanese in the middle of a black background). And I've tested everything from play as pink and blue haired and get defeated or make them as the secondary and get them defeated.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

That's strange then. I'm only getting one heroine defeated but I get the what seems to be a gameover(the sentences in Japanese in the middle of a black background). And I've tested everything from play as pink and blue haired and get defeated or make them as the secondary and get them defeated.
Is this the very first mission?

You're not supposed to lose in that one.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Top one lets you choose how many long you rest, whereas the other one has you rest until you regain all of your health.

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks. Also, I let the pink girl get captured then killed time by walking around the room 50 times in the dungeon that appeared right after the pink girl got captured but nothing happened.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You get the scenes by resting on the map (i.e. using the buttons you just asked about).

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

/Thanks again. I'm assuming that there is no in game rape(I wouldn't know because I've only played the first two stages).

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

/Thanks again. I'm assuming that there is no in game rape(I wouldn't know because I've only played the first two stages).
Enemies can grab your character, it seems the lower your character's HP is the higher chance it can be.

There's 2 variation to it, one that increases H gauge and one that just do damage.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The developer posted their today - it sounds like they're nearing completion. Google Translate is acting especially goofy for me, though. One of the commenters mentioned that they're looking forward to next week, at least.

This is assuming that this isn't an April Fool's prank.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I apologize in advance to anyone who may be annoyed by my double posting of blog updates, but there's a today and it sounds like the creator found a few bugs in the final version of the game, which means it's going to be slightly delayed while they're fixed. Nevertheless, it sounds like the game's releasing soon.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I apologize in advance to anyone who may be annoyed by my double posting of blog updates, but there's a today and it sounds like the creator found a few bugs in the final version of the game, which means it's going to be slightly delayed while they're fixed. Nevertheless, it sounds like the game's releasing soon.
There's an appended part seemingly saying the bug is fixed and they're sending the files in.

Spiere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Are there any screenshots for this game or anything? I dont see any

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Are there any screenshots for this game or anything? I dont see any
The first link, on the very first line of the very first post...

EDIT: So looks like the submission is done, they're just waiting on the result of censoring check from DLSite.

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

According to an edit on their blog, it might comes out on the 9th (i.e. in another 7 hours or so)?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

According to an edit on their blog, it might comes out on the 9th (i.e. in another 7 hours or so)?
Nice!

I must have missed this game somehow. Now the demo's no longer there. :(

If someone has it, and doesn't mind throwing it my way, that'd be great!

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Im hoping there is gonna be CR instead of just ryona and touchy.