What's new

ADV [Mad Script] 使徒天使エンジェルリーベ / Angelic Apostle Liebe (RJ174983)

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [Mad Script] Angelic Apostle Liebe

Anyone got a link to the demo? It looks like the 2 that are on the front page of the dlsite blog are down.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

:v It's out now, so anyone still looking for demo to try can grab it there.

I edited the first post to add DLSite link.

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

:v It's out now, so anyone still looking for demo to try can grab it there.

I edited the first post to add DLSite link.
Oh cool thanks.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anyone know if any translation tools hook into the game?

Also, can someone translate the bottom left image in the 3rd image on dlsite?

EDIT: Also, I can't get the trial to even start.... WTF?? I double click the exe and nothing happens... I'm on jap locale.

Last edited:

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I hope there's more content added than there was in the newer demo. The dungeon crawling part was kinda meh in the demo due to the limited options, and without variety in the enemies and traps, it really won't have much going for it.

I was originally really excited about this game, but now I want to confirm there's at least something interesting in it before I buy.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I probably shouldn't have, given my current financial situation, but I went ahead and purchased the game. I'll have it uploaded soon enough, if anyone else is on the fence. As usual, please support the developer if you can afford it.

Edit: look below. Also, thanks to the person who gave me the preemptive rep.

Attachments

Last edited:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just a couple of small things I've noticed so far: Don't try to switch characters while they're both being grabbed - it crashes the game (tested it twice). Also, it looks like enemies can do more hardcore attacks after the girl has been "trained", i.e. captured and had sex. I'm not 100% on this, but after a couple of tests, that seems to be the case.

Edit: the game keeps crashing at random times for me, which is starting to get aggravating. I'm slogging through a bunch of floors and keep losing all of my progress thanks to it.

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

According to one of author's reply in the blog, there's 2 different scenarios that play based on whether your character is virgin at the end of minotaur fight.

sybozo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know if any translation tools hook into the game?

Also, can someone translate the bottom left image in the 3rd image on dlsite?

EDIT: Also, I can't get the trial to even start.... WTF?? I double click the exe and nothing happens... I'm on jap locale.
you need to install this
【Microsoft XNA Framework Redistributable 4.0】

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I'm about to ragequit this game already. Every 2 fucking steps TRAP TRAP TRAP. Not fun in the least.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

According to one of author's reply in the blog, there's 2 different scenarios that play based on whether your character is virgin at the end of minotaur fight.
I actually just finished that part, looks like they get captured and you get to see all of the previous rape scenes if they're not virgins. You don't get a game over, though.

So I'm about to ragequit this game already. Every 2 fucking steps TRAP TRAP TRAP. Not fun in the least.
I hated that particular dungeon so much, and it didn't help that it was the one that kept crashing a lot. I'm still crashing every now and then, but it's better than it was. The later dungeons don't appear to have traps, at least, so if you can get past that one, you should be okay. Fingers crossed. (Edit: spoke too soon, a later one has a ton of traps again. Great.)

Something else I've noticed: if their GP gets down to 0 while they're captured, they become impregnated and you automatically get a game over.

Final edit: okay, so the game crashes right after I beat the succubus boss, which was at the top of a 7 floor tower filled with cheap traps. I really want to belt out some colorful words right now; whatever bugs the developer mentioned clearly weren't fixed.

Last edited:

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh yay something to play. haven't played a lot so no crashing as of yet my 1st thought is open task manger and change the affinity to only 0cpu. not expert but it worked on a non H-game figure its a start.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

yep.. not playable.. as elusi say.. its kinda annoying when u reach last floor.. passing soo much trap.. then crash...
well.. kinda waiting for save file then >.>

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh yay something to play. haven't played a lot so no crashing as of yet my 1st thought is open task manger and change the affinity to only 0cpu. not expert but it worked on a non H-game figure its a start.
I appreciate the attempt to help, but it still likes to crash at the worst times. Luckily for me, I finally realized that the store sold items that could boost your equipment without needing to find duplicates and an item that lets you skip floors. Firing up Cheat Engine let me buy a ton of them, so now I can just fly through everything. Hopefully this means I'm not too far away from a mostly complete file - I've noticed that there's a few very slight variations of events that I'm missing so far, at least.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I appreciate the attempt to help, but it still likes to crash at the worst times. Luckily for me, I finally realized that the store sold items that could boost your equipment without needing to find duplicates and an item that lets you skip floors. Firing up Cheat Engine let me buy a ton of them, so now I can just fly through everything. Hopefully this means I'm not too far away from a mostly complete file - I've noticed that there's a few very slight variations of events that I'm missing so far, at least.
If it's anything like the previous game (and so far quite a lot of things are)
There's series of events for how long the girl's been captured for.

And there's at least 1 'recapture' event when getting captured for a 2nd time by the same enemy.

Btw :v if anyone haven't noticed, you can use A for a special attack, which does a lot of damage but uses up 50 SP per use.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

All right, I managed to unlock everything but a variation of the game over scene and the pink-haired heroine's "training." I'm not crazy enough to try to figure out what triggers each one, especially since the only thing that appears to change in most of the scenes is the dialogue. This should unlock everything else, at least (it goes in the main folder).

Attachments

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you need to install this
【Microsoft XNA Framework Redistributable 4.0】
Thanks, I'll give it a try.

Edit: the game keeps crashing at random times for me, which is starting to get aggravating. I'm slogging through a bunch of floors and keep losing all of my progress thanks to it.
Yikes! SHould I wait for a patched version?
Will there be a patched version?

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

sooo any CR instead of the old stuff?

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maybe. http://ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=819046&postcount=67

The animations leave much to be desired for me, though. Also, it looks like my copy found its way over to Nyaa and AS - I know this because I slightly altered one of the files just to see if that was the case. Not that I really mind, but I remember buying one of the Laboratory games because no one was uploading it and then it suddenly appeared on multiple sites within the day, and I wasn't sure if it was an unlucky coincidence. Now I know!

Last edited:

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Once you see a girl's sex scene (aka. actual p0n0s in vag00 CG scene) enemies can rape that girl during dungeons when she is knocked down with 0 HP. Rapes do more damage to the girl's SP and fill up her EP gauge faster than the usual groping. Enemies randomly choose what they will do, so they won't always go for insertion right away.