Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Maid RPG signup/OOC thread

Yeah I'm still playing.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Just a note: I've been packing madly for the last few days and am hitting the road today. Once we're moved I don't know what my internet situation is going to be like. We're doing a bit of couch surfing and I'll only really be settled come October.

If/when I get my connection back this month, I'll let everyone know! Sorry about the bad timing re: the new maid... if she can be written into the background, that's cool; if she has to be written out, I understand that, too.

Take care everyone! Enjoy yourselves! >: D

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

With regards to the Yukimura estate, two players (Wall and Maiko) are busy with RL shenanigans, and both of them are involved with both current scenes. Are people comfortable with taking an official break until our players come back as a group? Or would the three players still around want to do some sort of sidequest in the meantime?

Plmnko, Tass, and Kakka, it's up to you. If you want to do a zany sidequest, my next post will lead into it.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The scene Ayeka is in is sort of important, so if need be we can take a break until Wallpaper and maiko can come back, and I wouldn't mind. I'd be up for a zany sidequest though, as it might get my character out of her angstyness. XD

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yes, unfortuntely wallpaper's character is in the prime spot for joining said zaniness to introduce the character. If we wait, then I'll include all 5 maids on the zaniness when we return to playing.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I suppose that we can wait, as we are active members for a long time, after all.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Mine is still going............ Sort of......... :eek: I'm just having trouble drumming up inspiration for what to do next. I will eventually get an update out. So please don't think I've abandoned you.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

...Man, shit, I should really start mine sometime soon. I've kinda been hanging with the mansion's layout... :\

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As soon as everyone had been assigned to their teams, Hinako spoke up, "Has everyone been assigned to a team? Good. I have papers, documents, tax forms, and other official business to attend to my in Study now, so Kiraiya will be in charge of the chores until lunch time. Kiraiya will preside over the top floor chores and the downstairs team will pick a leader between each other to be in charge of the downstairs work. If anyone has any problems, please feel free to come knock on the study. I trust you all to be capable of taking care of things in good time and form on your own. Good luck." And with that the shy burned heiress walked back upstairs to her bedroom and study to take care of her many official family affairs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kiraiya would wait until Hinako had gotten upstairs and to her study, before turning to the maids assigned to the top floor, "Alright, newcomers and veteran maids alike. We have a lot of ground to cover upstairs! First we will need to clean the guest rooms and keep them maintained. Next we need to check the art room and make sure all the material and tools are clean and ready to use for the mistress. Then we will need to check on the tailoring room and the library to make sure it's neat and straight. Then we should deal with the armory, pavilion and the foyer. Then two should deal with cleaning the halls, and two with the restrooms. And then finally we will need to work on the Lady's room and Norman's quarters. Now fall in and follow me!" she ordered leading the troop of maids to the top floor while the maids on the first floor would discuss amongst themselves and choose a leader before getting started on their own assignments.

((Sorry for the ridiculous delay, I just need to figure out how I wanted to proceed, and then just get it done. :eek: ))
Everyone is already upstairs... in the study...

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Greetings to all: I want you to know I'm not giving up but have just been thinking bout a few things lately today. First off: HT and and Skull_Man seem to have gone AWOL. I can simply write them out, but another issue I have with my current mansion is I find myself attached to my Hanako mistress as wouldn't want to do anything bad to her. So a possible option/solution is to change the theme/mood of the game to lighthearted slice of life hentai. If my current players are ok with this?
Secondly: Ive recently come up with an idea for another mansion, partly based off of Mamono girl Lover and "My Balls!" which will likely be a lighthearted modern fantasy action harem setting. Players will take more of the fantastic traits like magic/shapechanger/monster etc. And the point may be to release the queen of he'll which is in the masters semen/testicles. I need to think more on this concept and flesh it out more bit I do want to know what people think about this. So please post and share your thoughts and etc.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I don't see any problem with a change in the "Mood" for the Mansion... But I think instead of all at once it should be a gradual change, or fusion of the two... (Light Hearted Horror Harem... Think Rosario Vampire, Still plenty of confrontation, loads of slapstick, and plenty of girls!)

While I'm unfamiliar with Mamono, I AM familiar with My Balls... And that sort of event... Thing... Could easily be done within a Horror-ish Setting, Not much for changes would need to be made to put it in...

At least I don't really think it would be that hard to do... And it would save everyone the trouble of having to make new characters all over again!

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not going to make a map for ANOTHER mansion, just to let you know...

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I know. If I did go with my second idea and make another mansion and thread for everyone, I would try to get the map done out my self with grid paper/spreadsheet. I just want to know what you think of my ideas. :p

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I know. If I did go with my second idea and make another mansion and thread for everyone, I would try to get the map done out my self with grid paper/spreadsheet. I just want to know what you think of my ideas. :p
NO! DON'T! I'd be tempted to make a map out of it!

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

B-but......... I need at least a rough and general lay out of where all the rooms and stuff would be for me to tell people where to go........ ;_;

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

But... could we have a more dark hentai future season if we play enought? i want a mansion invasion of a bad guy in maybe a year or a tentacle orgy? please, please tenta O_O

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'd like to see Hinako spend alot of time with one of the mades and use living doll transformation magic on them so she can snuggle them while she sleeps~.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

yes, you have a lot of perverts playing as timid shy maids or nymphos, all of them could turn into an easy victim for anyone

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, also, I could totally see someone taking over the mansion, or at least robbing it, and doing this to Hinako and the Head Maid:

Last edited:

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Uh, yeah, so, I'm going to wait juuust a little longer for possible posts, and tomorrow night (approximately 24 hours from now), I'll go ahead and get Harriet in play already and stop dragging out the whole "so you're standing around doing nothing" thing. I hope I'm not rushing, but uh, I kinda want to get the ball actually rolling before stalling out. :x

I totally know what I am doing. There was definitely a purpose to this. Only one of these is a lie.