What's new

Maid RPG signup/OOC thread

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Maid RPG signup/OOC thread

While making other rooms I discovered a little error I made in one of the rooms. It appears I made the Living Room a tiny bit larger than it was supposed to be, which explains why I didn't feel like it was complete sortof...

Anyway, attached the fixed version.

EDIT:

Added Grand Hall and Stairs

EDIT EDIT:

Added Service Dining Room

EDIT EDIT EDIT:

Fixed a small anomally in the northwest hallway. It was originally two squares shorter than it was supposed to be at the top of the hall. I fix'd it.

Attachments

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Errata on the posting rate rule: Players now have three days instead of five without notice to update, if you're going to be longer then that please leave a notice and try to get a post as soon as you are able. That is all.

EDIT: Also to players in my mansion, there could be a fair possibility of a futa encounter somewhere down the line, especially with the vending machine items. So if you dislike that or any other fetish let me know, and I'll try to avoid you running into it.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well as I've stated multiple times before, I'm not too keen on the whole futa thing...

Futanaritization is really a big meh but simple Futa encounters are doable...

Other than that I don't really have much else for dislikes...

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

About if i dislike it, nope. Im fine with Futa, i can endure nearly all except gore and really much violence, but of course i would preffer tentacle grow instead futanarizacion, is more fun and the others would love it more, too.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm baa~aack~<3.

EDIT:

Storage, FINALLY DONE!!!

EDIT EDIT:

Kitchen done, kinda rushed though...

EDIT EDIT EDIT:

Added North-east hallway/Main access to basement.

Attachments

Last edited:

Aztlan

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Errata on the posting rate rule: Players now have three days instead of five without notice to update, if you're going to be longer then that please leave a notice and try to get a post as soon as you are able. That is all.

EDIT: Also to players in my mansion, there could be a fair possibility of a futa encounter somewhere down the line, especially with the vending machine items. So if you dislike that or any other fetish let me know, and I'll try to avoid you running into it.
I'm fine with futa.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Added what I have for the Orchard at the moment...

EDIT:

Finished Luxury Dining Hall

EDIT EDIT:

Added Boiler Room, underneath the Kitchen

EDIT EDIT EDIT:

Added basement hallway

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT:

Added the balcony on the west side of the mansion. It is accessable through one of the large windows on the west side of the living room (kinda hard to show the prescence of widows in a sideways sprite). There is one window in between each plant in the living room, which mirrors those one the balcony. Also, note that the dark passage in the north east corner is NOT level with the floor on the balcony. It is in fact half a story up and is accessed by a vine-covered trellis which I couldn't illustrate using using a sideways sprite due to the lack of one such sprite existing...

Attachments

Last edited:

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I keep thinking of Slime's Maid as Mami from Madoka Magica. I don't even know why, the colors are wrong, and the other Elly has the gun...

Similarly, I think mine could cosplay pretty well as from Fate/Stay. It was all mostly inadvertent, too - like, the purple hair, eyes, and glasses were all rolled for. I can't recall if I made her hair long before or after the realization... but that I didn't give her ridicuhuge boobs or a collar seems to suggest the former.

Also, I really want to get out of my system.

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

If any of my players think they're explosion or anything doesn't fit, you may pick to change for something you think suits better, but ONLY ONE once. you may choose from the table. This is to make characters make more sense and work better. I don't want the game slowed down any more then it already is.

Edit: I might not be quite as fast or frequent through this week as I'm nearing my data limit on my phones plan. But I'll try to get on my pc when I can and try to get decent posts when possible.

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

NEW UPDATE:
If you check the map Plm put up in his profile and on the thread, the mansion also has a farm. Me and Iggy talked about having broke or near broke maids or ones punished by the head maid hooked up for milking in the barn or used as ponygirls to pull the plow. But I also thought of cross breeding, so my question is: Does anyone/everyone have a problem with bestiality? :/

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I only have a problem with beastiality if the victim is willing...

EDIT:

Also, added the church area behind the mansion.

EDIT EDIT:

Added interior of the church.

EDIT EDIT EDIT:

Made the empty version of the laundry room... Due to the lack of wash-basins in the tileset I needed...

Attachments

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Im not against bestiality, but cross brender will be... weird and maybe some drugs or magic will be needed to make it correct at certain scale. Maybe holo could give birth to puppies but a norman human cant have puppies normaly. Aniway, cross breed using monster will be better, even when both could work.

Now to put the description of laundry that Iggy made in the shoutbox: the north have wash basins, winches and pippes.

South a big mountain of dirty clothes. Entrance in the east. West go toward some down stairs that will unlock a event when a maid get inside the lockeable door [cat girl]

Of course that Tenta can add all he want and in case skull try to investigate outside in the basement his character will be very fucked because the map is not complete.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Im not against bestiality, but cross brender will be... weird and maybe some drugs or magic will be needed to make it correct at certain scale. Maybe holo could give birth to puppies but a norman human cant have puppies normaly. Aniway, cross breed using monster will be better, even when both could work.

Now to put the description of laundry that Iggy made in the shoutbox: the north have wash basins, winches and pippes.

South a big mountain of dirty clothes. Entrance in the east. West go toward some down stairs that will unlock a event when a maid get inside the lockeable door [cat girl]

Of course that Tenta can add all he want and in case skull try to investigate outside in the basement his character will be very fucked because the map is not complete.
Well, actually, the lockable door is at the entrance to the laundry room, and an event will happen when one of the maids are locked in the laundry room by herself.

HUGE EDIT:

Made the full map of all the first floor pieces that I made so far...

EDIT EDIT:

Made the secret hall behind the bookshelf in the library, then added it to the big map.

Attachments

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Hi to all, in this moment we are making our mansion, but looks like we have free space, could someone say me what else could be added in the mansion, please?

in this moment we have:

First floor: Entrance hall, hall, garden, music room, storage, kitchen, dinning room, music room, library, grand hall, orchand, service kitchen room, theater.

Second floor: service rooms, mistress room, study, bathroom, guests rooms, living room, tailor room, playroom, foyer, headmaid room (the buttler rest close the mistress)

also we have a church a farm

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

I'd suggest breaking the bathroom into business and pleasure; it seems like a decent mansion should have some kind of pool room, or equivalent to steam/showers/jacuzzi goodness! (just as a post out of the blue!)

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Made a map of what I have made so far for the basement. The empty looking room in the bottom left corner is the Laundry Room. I wasn't able to fill it yet due to the lack of wash-basin sprites, dirty clothes sprites, etc... The room with all the pipes is the Boiler Room. The room with all the water is the Service Bathroom. I still need to make the Cellar.

EDIT:

Added the Cellar map and added it to the Basement map.

Attachments

Last edited:

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Like to announce I've got a spare player slot in my game, Ashbourne Estates. Those interested should let me know asap.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Added the basement hall access to the vault.

EDIT:

Added the Vault Room.

EDIT EDIT:

Made Mistress's underground hotspring/grotto

EDIT EDIT EDIT:

Seeing as the plan is to add towers to each corner of the mansion, I plan to have them accessible only through the second floor and partially over some of the rooms on the first floor. And seeing as I want the the mistress to have an easy access to her bath, AND seeing as her room is planned to be in the area of the South East tower, I decided to make her room be inside the second floor of the tower (or at least part of her room will be there). To get to her bath, she just needs to go down the stairs in her room, and she'll have a nice private corridor east of the library (added and updated first floor map) that'll lead to another set of stairs that'll lead to her private hotspring grotto.

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT:

Made a very rough draft for the Foyer on the second floor. Everything about it is a potential subject to change with the exception of its dimensions. I just wanted to get the size down so I can work on easier parts of the second floor...

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT:

Started making the halls. Seeing as they aren't as simple as the hallways on the first floor, they're just going to end up being large outlines with white spaces that indicate that there is going to be a room there. As for what I've done so far, the top-right white spot is where the foyer will be. The upper-left white spot is the maid barracks. The bottom-right white spot is going to be the armoury. And the bottom-left white spot is still being decided...

Now, I'm sure that you are wondering why the top part of the hallway continues to go left with nothing indicating that it has ended? Well that's because it's going to continue into the left side of the NW tower, which I planned, just like the other towers, as jutting out slightly from the sides of the mansion. So the upper floor of the NW tower will be partially over the maid barracks. Also, it is worth mentioning that the Head Maid's room will be on the upper NW tower floor.

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT:

WOW! (I wonder if I can get 10 edits before the next post...)

Anyway, added the service barracks, where the maids sleep. Each maid has a bed, a dresser, and a nice end table with a candlestick. In the northeast corner of the room is a small area where the maids can use chamber pots when they need to go. And the northwest corner is a small range to help the maids to keep warm at night. I also updated the hallway map and the laundry chute is right outside the service barracks.

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT:

Plm gave me the idea to make claims on the beds in the service barracks~. I want either the 2nd or 3rd one from the top on the right side...

Attachments

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I want the one close the door.

Also, i want to thanks wallpaper who give sugestions for the rooms. We still need any help if possible.

PS: a post in blue and tenta maids threads will be gratefull.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Hallways with imposing paintings are always fun. Storage rooms, lost treasure rooms; hell, oubliettes might make for a surprise? Depends on what you want for the character of the place! XD