What's new

ACT [ Maken Ansala ] さきゅばすの日記 / Succubus Affection

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Correction! You can get succubus Iris if you add Iris/ or already have her added to your party after you fight her the second time.
So I've beaten her a second time, but I don't have the option of adding her to my party. Is there something I'm missing?

alita

Reputation score
So I've beaten her a second time, but I don't have the option of adding her to my party. Is there something I'm missing?
go back, fight her and win, then after the fight, add her to your party and she'll be the succubus version. downside is she puts her clothes back on if you exit the game or remove her from your party. you'll have to beat her again and add her to get the succubus version back.

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score
go back, fight her and win, then after the fight, add her to your party and she'll be the succubus version. downside is she puts her clothes back on if you exit the game or remove her from your party. you'll have to beat her again and add her to get the succubus version back.
I didn't have an option to add her to my party when I tried. That's when you hold the up arrow, right? That did nothing. Guess I'll try again just to be sure.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I didn't have an option to add her to my party when I tried. That's when you hold the up arrow, right? That did nothing. Guess I'll try again just to be sure.
Game was updated a while ago that lets you add her to your party.

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Game was updated a while ago that lets you add her to your party.
That must be it then. Guess I'll have to wait for an updated source to pop up or consider buying the game. But I'd rather wait for the English version if I'm going to buy it.

OP
bluna

bluna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Or, you know, use the translator posted earlier in this thread. Not that the people asking the same questions again and again will think to actually read/search the thread.
Added the translator installation to the the first page

dudesxx

Reputation score
Yes in the map you have some areas where are the gallery eith boss for all areas so you need to go to the specific area or only spawn the girls after you capture them all
And how can I make them disappear after?

iamslime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Full save?
I'm assuming this file labeled "SaveData" is the save data. Feel free to use it at your discretion. It goes in "Succubus Affection\SaccubusAffectionVer1_Data"

If you hold up (while not in front of a girl) you can quickly teleport to other locations. Most of the ones on the first page are the "gallery rooms." Happy fapping.

Attachments

MRTMUERTE

Reputation score
And how can I make them disappear after?
You cant make them desapear they are free if you want the friend girls disapear only select the girls who are in the pink slots and select a empty slot

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Regarding the gameplay, holy shit the gameplay was involved. Not in a bad way either.
That's the thing that surprised me the most about this game and i'm surprised not that many people here are talking about this. The gameplay is amazing. It's almost like a lite version of Rabi-Ribi (with added hentai of course). Hell, i would even dare to say that the abilities in this game are better than in Rabi-Ribi.

Ahh, for those of you who don't know, Rabi Ribi is a pixel art metroidvania with a big focus on Bullet Hell elements. It's a hidden gem, just check out the ratio on the Steam reviews. Unfortunately many people seem to pass on it because of the cutesy anime artstyle, but you people here certainly wouldn't mind that. Give it a try! I would say that it's one of my top 5 favorite games of my lifetime. It's sooo good.

alita

Reputation score
Holding up on a monster after you beat/bang them just add's them to the village. to add her to your party, you have to open the equip menu, go down to the 3rd tier and add her from the list.

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Holding up on a monster after you beat/bang them just add's them to the village. to add her to your party, you have to open the equip menu, go down to the 3rd tier and add her from the list.
Yes, I understand that. But I was playing on an older version which did not have her as a possible party member. In 1.04 that was fixed. However I still couldn't get her in my party with the succubus clothing with my own save file, unfortunately.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Rabi-Ribi would have been a gem, if not for a certain developer failure - for some retarded reason they've decided to artificially inflate steam achievement count and made the triple jump one of them.
This resulted in it being ridiculously hard to trigger reliably.
Fuck that.

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Rabi-Ribi would have been a gem, if not for a certain developer failure - for some retarded reason they've decided to artificially inflate steam achievement count and made the triple jump one of them.
This resulted in it being ridiculously hard to trigger reliably.
Fuck that.
Umm, i'm not sure what you are talking about? The only "triple jump" that is in this game is a pretty precise glitch that has no use in the game and wasn't even properly discovered until recently. There is no way that it was added to the achievements list. You must be talking about something else, like the Reverse Wall Jump and Wall Kick right? Which are both completely OPTIONAL tech movements (that aren't even that hard, but since you seem to be struggling with them so much let's just say that them being hard is subjective...) that are there for people who want to squeeze out as much as they can from the movement in this game. They are in no way, shape or form supposed to be part of your standard movement arsenal.

And even besides that, really dude? You're gonna decide if the game is a gem or not based on the achievement count, or the fact if X or Y thing is/isn't an achievement? That's probably the most pathetic thing i've seen here, and i've seen a lot of degeneracy on this hentai forum.

Sorry for the offtopic, but it just had to be said.

iamslime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That's the thing that surprised me the most about this game and i'm surprised not that many people here are talking about this. The gameplay is amazing. It's almost like a lite version of Rabi-Ribi (with added hentai of course). Hell, i would even dare to say that the abilities in this game are better than in Rabi-Ribi.
I loved the actual fighting, but I hated that your only means of gaining SP was having sex. You watch an animation and get SP. It gets old extremely fast. The idea of getting better at H with a type of monster and gaining it faster was a nice touch, but it fails to compensate for that. That said, I still did H with every monster and am finding replay value in the game despite that fatal flaw.

Rabi Ribi was cool, though.

Stealed Seal

Reputation score
I found a bug(?) that allows you to add Iris winged version (from now on: "I.W.V") in your party without fighting her.
Step 1 - Actually beat her a second time (for the one that didn't do that yet) to allows you to add this version in your party.
Step 2 - Equip the MC skill (the one that allows you to relocate the girls in the map), while your are in your house .
Step 3 - Add normal Iris to your party.
Step 4 - Go to the "Central Square" (The rest area where you can normally find I.W.V.) and relocate normal Iris somewhere here, I suggest you to put her near the portal to be quick.
Step 5 - Go back to your house and after that go back to "Central Square". If all went well, you will find I.W.V. where you have relocated normal Iris.
Step 6 - Add Iris to your team. She should enter it in her winged version.
Step 7 - Enjoy I.W.V. as much as you want. You pervy son of a gun ;).

Last edited:

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
'Reverse Wall Jump and Wall Kick'...maybe ?
I only remember it being an achievement and hellishly difficult on the keyboard.
If you all but require a gamepad and fiddle with game mechanics for sake of such useless frills as Steam achievements, it pisses me off.

ririmudev

Reputation score
I am in despair. 1.04 kills my old windows laptop after 10 mins (maybe I should play outside, since it's cold...).

And my good linux setup doesn't work, either with wine (doesn't listen to keyboard, possibly freezes after initial load), and doesn't work with the hack to run unity games on linux (found the stuff for unity 2017.4.1f1 - doesn't start at all). Hope is running low...

Will Not Available

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Don't know if many here know, but if you beat the oppai succubus a second time she gives you her panties

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@ririmudev: that's odd, AFAICT, Succubus Affection works just fine in wine...
...oh, you mean not accepting keyboard input...
There's a simple workaround for that: set UseTakeFocus key to 'N' for the game.

Disclaimer (as I sound a bit too smug): this workaround I got from a chat with someone that knew those keys better than I do, I only found a simpler, yet uglier workaround of non-managed window.

Though what "hack to run Unity games" are you talking about ? In my experience, wine deals with most Unity games just fine, a few charset conversion issues aside.

Last edited: