What's new

ACT [ Maken Ansala ] さきゅばすの日記 / Succubus Affection

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello, a question, what am I missing?View attachment 30171View attachment 30172
i have the same question
There's 25 girls in total, including 4 friendly ones who are not capturables. So you've got them all. The empty blocks are just misleading, as they are the same as the list of equipments which is far larger than it appears.
Speaking of stuff missing, am I the only one who can't find half of every single unique materials in the game, according to the list in the menu? There's apparently 120 but I can barely reach 60.

Last edited:

EkI

Reputation score
we can't catch or fuck the purple succubus and the tall black wolf girl ?

timboatombo

Reputation score
Noticed that the OP says there are no screen options, forcing some people to play with the window being too big. But actually if you press ; or ] it changes the window size. the ; key makes it smaller and the ] key makes it bigger. Alt + Enter makes the game fullscreen as well. Another weird set of keys that it only tells you about in the manual is / and \ which zoom in and out.

Last edited:

Yoh

Lurker
Reputation score
Has anybody encountered a bug where every enemy in the game, including all the ones which have moved to your village, have become aggressive again and cannot be tamed?
Once you leave a zone and reenter it, everything is agro again. I've ran into it and it seriously pissing me off.

Grayrabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is it just me found this game rather..... more frustrating than FOB it self?

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Has anybody encountered a bug where every enemy in the game, including all the ones which have moved to your village, have become aggressive again and cannot be tamed?
Once you leave a zone and reenter it, everything is agro again. I've ran into it and it seriously pissing me off.
Oh look another one. Take off the cat ears, it's an accessory that makes bonded monsters attack you. It's not a bug.

Yoh

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh look another one. Take off the cat ears, it's an accessory that makes bonded monsters attack you. It's not a bug.
Cheers. That's the difficulty with games not in your language, hard to tell what does what.

DSX93

Reputation score
Is it just me found this game rather..... more frustrating than FOB it self?
I actually had an easier time with this than I did with FOBS. This game doesn't do much of anything to prevent you from grinding yourself into a powerhouse early on. I just went and fucked the three daily bond levels out of everything that walked, contracted every girl, picked up the farm and hunting harvests once every two days, if not every day for permanent stat-boosting meals and what have you, and I was able to upgrade all my abilities to max in no time. It really wasn't long after the game began that I was able get everything maxed out as soon as it became available. It was overkill, really; do that, and you'll have hundreds of skill points to spare and you'll be playing on God Mode, just about.

For me, the only real problems came in getting a hang of the mechanics, figuring out what abilities work best (both alone and in combination), and figuring out where to go here and there. Some of the fights were annoying, but again, if you do some grinding, you'll be setting yourself up to steamroll just about everything you come across.

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I actually had an easier time with this than I did with FOBS. This game doesn't do much of anything to prevent you from grinding yourself into a powerhouse early on. I just went and fucked the three daily bond levels out of everything that walked, contracted every girl, picked up the farm and hunting harvests once every two days, if not every day for permanent stat-boosting meals and what have you, and I was able to upgrade all my abilities to max in no time. It really wasn't long after the game began that I was able get everything maxed out as soon as it became available. It was overkill, really; do that, and you'll have hundreds of skill points to spare and you'll be playing on God Mode, just about.

For me, the only real problems came in getting a hang of the mechanics, figuring out what abilities work best (both alone and in combination), and figuring out where to go here and there. Some of the fights were annoying, but again, if you do some grinding, you'll be setting yourself up to steamroll just about everything you come across.
On the plus side, the game is absolutely amazing for self-imposed challenges. I've done 2 so far : "befriend" as few monstergirls as possibles, and another where I cannot use skills + no foods

Touhoufan2

Reputation score
every girls I've made a contract with are trying to kill me in town, is there a way to make them peaceful?

manic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
every girls I've made a contract with are trying to kill me in town, is there a way to make them peaceful?
You've reached critical mass and have to renew their contracts. But seriously remove the cat ears thing.

Touhoufan2

Reputation score
Oh, I see, thanks. I thought this item would make some of the girls in my party attack with me.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
level 2: upon leaving your house, head right, take the teleport. continue to go right past the windmill. theres level 2's entrance.
level 3 and 4:
in level 2 there is a cabin with a fast travel point in it. use that for convenience. level 3 is the cave immediately right, level 4, drop down a layer, its smack dab in the center. these wont be unloked untill you beat the former level, so don't be shocked if you don't see anything yet.
level 5: after leaving your home, head left toward the shop, continue to go to the farm. the teleport is above the farm. simply go inside the building and use it to head upstairs. the doors aren't marked with the green teleport aura, but I assure you, you can enter those doors.

yes. at some point, the shop will hold, in the accessories area, a pair of cat ears called something like "the cat ears of training". hold your phone up to it and use google translate. should be on page 3. equip it, and all enemies become hostile. return to boss arenas to refight.
thank you!

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Game got updated to 1.04 (1.03 had a game-breaking bug making it impossible to start a new game).
Beside some bug fixes, most notables changes are :
- addition of a signboard next to the entrance of your house telling you where to go next... in japanese, lol!
- Ragna (green hair cat girl) + Iris (white hair succubus) will move around freely like other captured monstergirl after reaching the ending.

Last edited:

MRTMUERTE

Reputation score
Game got updated to 1.04 (1.03 had a game-breaking bug making it impossible to start a new game).
Beside some bug fixes, most notables changes are :
- addition of a signboard next to the entrance of your house telling you where to go next... in japanese, lol!
- Ragna (green hair cat girl) + Iris (white hair succubus) will move around freely like other captured monstergirl after reaching the ending.
and...you got the game?

no 1 thats all the monsters