What's new

ACT [ Maken Ansala ] さきゅばすの日記 / Succubus Affection

habama

Reputation score
So I'm not sure if this is some kind of bug, but when I beat the mermaid girl I couldn't leave the area, nor could I 'capture' her by holding up, so I restarted the game, as I thought she wasn't in my selectable girls in the menu, however a friendly version of her appeared among the other random girls I'd collected so far in the waterfall area, I fucked and captured her, upon still not finding where to go I went back to her boss room and she was there again, and I had to fight her again, only for the same thing to happen now. :/
put the mermaid on your team.

DSX93

Reputation score
I never thought of this until now: Why the change from the horror theme? Was that ever explained?

AleGMaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I don't know why, having a gallery is never as exciting as fighting a bitch and getting raped.
on gallery you loose the gameplay "aspect" so you have less immersion, in other words, since you have to use the key to control the character, your brain make the connection "its you" so when you attack , or get attacked its more effective

think the same thing on horror games / ghost games, if you watch a gameplay, its a lot less scary than if you play it.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
How does the mimic's ability work? And who does it target? I feel like monsters actively avoid it when I try it.

EmpsChsn

Reputation score
I searched around a bit but couldn't find anything of the sort. Does anyone have a kind of walkthrough for the game? I can't read moonrunes and I don't know if I'm being dumb or not, but I don't know what to do after gathering tomatoes and talking to the wolf girl with the sword at the beginning.

Manuli3

Reputation score
anyone can tell me how to save pls? this game is awesome!

timboatombo

Reputation score
Does anyone know if there a way to get the cat witch girl out from behind this counter? It blocks my view completely.

labov

Reputation score
It turns out that the bear girl you have to have the Auto FAP ring, while the demon girl (girl from the store), you have to keep shopping there (I don't know if it was the food or accessories one, but you still have to buy enough )
Hmm. I have the auto fap ring, I've done the "fap 3 days in a row to each" (more like 9 days in a row now), I've shopped the shop silly...and still I'm not getting any event for the bear girl, the shop clerk, or the white haired succubus. Do I need to do anything else?

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know if there a way to get the cat witch girl out from behind this counter? It blocks my view completely.
Some days, the witch girl gets replaced by the purple-hair succubus at the counter, and usually hangs around at the basement. It's basically random (also, spamming the sleep location may not work if it's not at 100/100).

Last edited:

timboatombo

Reputation score
Some days, the witch girl gets replaced by the pink-hair succubus at the counter, and usually hangs around at the basement. It's basically random (also, spamming the sleep location may not work if it's not at 100/100).
Ever since I did the pink-hair succubus' event and got her sex scene, the cat witch has been at the counter every in-game day. I have been sleeping when the meter is at 100/100 as well, and I have done that many times since unlocking that sex scene. The succubus girl always seems to appear in either the shop's basement or in one of the houses at the farm area. Am I just really unlucky? 😕

Febber

Reputation score
I'm having an issue. After I beat the first boss I am just stuck in area in which you fight her. None of the teleports that were previously there are there. I reset the game and she appears in my house but I cannot access the lvl. 2 portion where the windmill is.