What's new

ACT [ Maken Ansala ] さきゅばすの日記 / Succubus Affection

Reputation score
I bought the game at launch but i see no coupon on the site. Am i doing something wrong?
The coupon is for the one who bought the Japanese version in DLsite before, with English or Chinese PC. (Don'y ask me how they know if your PC is English/Chinese or not)
I am not sure if there is still coupon for now, but I can sure that there is no coupon for buying English/Chinese version.

Last edited:

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Have others been having a lot of issues regarding random crashes with this most recent update? I don't remember which version specifically I last had (back when it was in Japanese), but something about this most recent one is causing a lot of annoying crashes where I get sent back to the start of the day.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
The coupon is for the ones who bought the Japanese one in DLsite before, with English or Chinese PC. (Don'y ask me how they know if you PC is English/Chinese or not)
I am not sure if there is still coupon for now, but I can sure that there is no coupon for buying English/Chinese version.
I would have never checked the coupon, so thanks for the heads up. Haven't tried it yet since I actually wasn't all that crazy about this game.

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I've done my due lurking, but have a quick question:

Is there any way to make previously bonded girls agro again when they encounter you and/or refight bosses? I just nabbed a random save, so not familiar with the ins and outs of the game yet.

Lazyrick

Reputation score
So I've done my due lurking, but have a quick question:

Is there any way to make previously bonded girls agro again when they encounter you and/or refight bosses? I just nabbed a random save, so not familiar with the ins and outs of the game yet.
Yep to both. in your inventory, there'll probably be a cat ears headband you wear that'll cause bonded girls to aggro again. if it's not there, you can make it at the store. as for bosses, you just need to enter their stage again.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
I have changed my opinion now that I kinda understand what's going on. Is the Ghost girl just a myth at this point?

Sitas

Reputation score
The english version just got released.

Although I don't know if that's the translation from Kagura Games, since there's no release on their site.

Reputation score
The english version just got released.

Although I don't know if that's the translation from Kagura Games, since there's no release on their site.
This one's translation is from DLsite.
The one from Kagura Games is still not released atm, and it will release on Steam.

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This one's translation is from DLsite.
The one from Kagura Games is still not released atm, and it will release on Steam.
Well, ain't that fuckin' ass-backwards? I guess DLsite's translators wouldn't want their work to get released on Steam, and the reverse would probably hold true for Kagura Games, but this double-dipping is just asinine...

nativegypsy

Reputation score
Dlsite's also got some sort of drm protection going on. Depending on how tough the drm is to crack and the severity of people wanting the translation can mean we see it on [REDACTED] sites in a week or two.

Reputation score
Well, ain't that fuckin' ass-backwards? I guess DLsite's translators wouldn't want their work to get released on Steam, and the reverse would probably hold true for Kagura Games, but this double-dipping is just asinine...
I guess, even Kagura Games doesn't sell this game, DLsite won't sell it on Steam.
DLsite sells games with prices near to those on DLsite, those are expensive in Steam;
DLsite is a Japanese company, that cause it cannot sell uncensored games even on Steam.
Those reasons make DLsite games lack of attractive. And that makes DLsite lose interest on selling games on Steam.
(For your information, in 2020, DLsite sells only 1 game on Steam)

Reputation score
Wait... I'm confused. You don't have to buy twice though. Just buy the version you're most comfortable with.
DLsite version is already on store while Kagura Games version isn't. That may make some impatient people buy DLsite one first. (Although I already get a free one, using the coupon:sneaky:)
Kagura Games version is uncensored (except Japanese version). That may make them buy second time.

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@TheUnsaid That's not what irritates me about this. It's that Ansala couldn't stick with one or the other.

@TonySin See, that, I didn't even realize! Good thing I didn't get it yet!

Shea

Lurker
Reputation score
Kagura Games version is uncensored
Maybe it’s because the game uses pixel art, but I don’t remember this game being censored. What’s ‘uncensored’ about it on steam?

Reputation score
Maybe it’s because the game uses pixel art, but I don’t remember this game being censored. What’s ‘uncensored’ about it on steam?
This game has censored H-CGs if you lose to the bosses in a rematch and choose "give up".
(And you can get their pants if you win)

Last edited:

Shea

Lurker
Reputation score
Riiight I forgot about those! It’s been a while since I played. Thanks!

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Riiight I forgot about those! It’s been a while since I played. Thanks!
CG artist put in so much work and the design of the game is such that you will most likely play through the game not seeing any of it.
I feel sorry for the guy.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I have a question: I can't seem to be able to use skills assigned to T through 4. Am I doing something wrong to use them?