What's new

ACT [ Maken Ansala ] さきゅばすの日記 / Succubus Affection

Momo

Reputation score
I know this is kind of unorthodox to ask in a hentai game.

But wouldn't anyone know what is the name of the song the dev used in the intro sequence/cutscene? I know it's kind of a generic RPGMaker song but that specific song gets me everytime.

qwer1789

Reputation score
is there anything to do after beating the pink succubus at the castle

Chelli Lona Aphra

Reputation score
I am very happy this game has a dedicated thread, just tried the demo last night and holy shit as a long time FOBS fan this was a delectable treat. Just bought the game earlier today and I cannot wait to dig in, you know it's good when a game is this fun despite you not understanding most of the text. From the demo, I must say the 'forest monster girl' was definitely a contender for no. 1 favorite, that animation where she grabs you into her basket and gives you that upside down blowjob holy fuck that mesmerized me. Just letting out all that pent up lust fucking her doggystyle was so god damn amazing my goodness, loved the detail of how after you defeat her if you hit her more you can unclothe her. Also such a cute detail how after you burst your load inside her she rests her tail against one of your hands on her butt cheek. But I also really loved the arachne, ancient golem and alraune, all have such cute and intimate animations which make the sex so fucking hot. In particular I wish to point out the ancient golem, as that was well into the game I was already quite horny by that point, however I found myself in my character's shoes where I was getting so flustered and sexually frustrated while fighting her that I had to hold in the urge to just explode to that amazing titfuck she provides you with then and there, that's how you know this is a proper h-game, when your in-game lust meter happens to be in-sync with your irl lust meter lmao. I made a few tweets to Zell using the best of my Japanese just to express how much I loved the demo and that I hope the game gets an English translation, regardless I believe buying the game is absolutely the best show of support and if anything, it makes the possibility of an English version that much closer.

qwer1234

Reputation score
this is so frustrating. i really want to play the game but cant pay for it since you need a credit card for it. i was waiting the whole time

OP
bluna

bluna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Damn....I was looking forward to the wolf girl from the start...oh well, the Golems will suffice :cool:

I do have to say though, this blew away all of my previous expectations of this game flopping. Good job Makken Ansala .
I would say it was worth the $15, but the amount of cut content disappoints me, as I won't be able to get the full experience now while i'm still interested. Who knows how I'll feel about the game when new content comes out.

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Some important note I forgot to mention about the controls :
- there are actually ways to change the windows : ^/$ to increase/decrease resolution
- the : button is zoom+, the * button is zoom-
- the control customization option doesn't seem to work at all, so you can't rebind buttons.

stalkkaajasi

Reputation score
ok so dumb question but where is the alraune boss because i´ve walked around the forest area like crazy sexed and made contracts with every single monster girl even the golems and all I get is this empty field of flowers do I need to have someone specific leveled to some level or do I need some item I have the translation machine but it doesnt help me at all right now all I understand is that I need to fight the alraune but I just cant find her

Reputation score
ok so dumb question but where is the alraune boss because i´ve walked around the forest area like crazy sexed and made contracts with every single monster girl even the golems and all I get is this empty field of flowers do I need to have someone specific leveled to some level or do I need some item I have the translation machine but it doesnt help me at all right now all I understand is that I need to fight the alraune but I just cant find her
From the huge field of flowers, go to the east, there's a crate and a portal.

There, you have to descend. Don't forget to unlock the shortcut that takes you to the forest hut (where you met the pink succubus before).

harryblum

Reputation score
I beat the cat boss and I have unlocked every warp point so I'm guessing that was the last boss but I've still not had H scenes with the black cat girl that you do the quest for every day or the small purple demon girl who sometimes works in the shop. Also the other small demon girl with the pink hair and massive breasts. I have no idea how to get H scenes with these 3.

EDIT: Also no idea what lots of these items do such as the books you pick up along the way. This game feels there was a lot more planned that just isn't going to happen. I've found 14 girls each with 2 H scenes and the 3 bosses with animated H scenes after a defeat. Include the white hair succubus handjob and the 2 catgirl scenes and this still only adds to 34 H scenes. I have no idea what I'm missing.

Last edited:
Reputation score
I beat the cat boss and I have unlocked every warp point so I'm guessing that was the last boss but I've still not had H scenes with the black cat girl that you do the quest for every day or the small purple demon girl who sometimes works in the shop. Also the other small demon girl with the pink hair and massive breasts. I have no idea how to get H scenes with these 3.
If you mean the golden fox, that's the third boss.

Go to the resthouse in Bethe Highway and then go to the castle to the east.

harryblum

Reputation score
If you mean the golden fox, that's the third boss.

Go to the resthouse in Bethe Highway and then go to the castle to the east.
Ah, thank you, I'll check it out. I just edited my comment and refreshed and noticed this reply, thank you so much.

livic

Reputation score
Alright what do you do after you defeat the arraune boss? No clue where to go and I've looked everywhere